nationality!

yomaster19

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French by heritage, American by birth. However, the awesome thing about being American is that you can't tell what culture/heritage I have. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Deutschland, Deutschland ÃÆÃâÃâüber alles! ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber alles in der Welt!

English please? :-k

It's their anthem, a simple Google search would show you it means, "Germany, Germany above all! Above anything else in the world!"

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I suppose I'm a Chinese/Taiwanese blend. But due to lots of conquering of Hong Kong and Taiwan (*AhemBritishPortugueseNetherlandsJapanSomethingElseAhem* I've got a few other nationalities mixed in, although not in my blood. I think.

Just for fun, you probably need a Chinese computer...

ÃÆãâââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃÆæÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ã¢ââ¬ÃÅÃÆæÃâ¹ÃâÃâïÃÆçÃâìÃâèÃÆèâââ¬ÃºÃ¢ââ¬Ã¹. Or something

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

American= British (most proud) Scottish (second most proud) but, in the end, 100% Gaellic! (ftw) But I might have a drop of Indian(so called Native American), but that is unconfirmed...

Oh, a fun fact, I am a descendant of one of the Norman Lords from 1066, no joke, my Grandma over in the Mother land (sweet England...) was able to trace it back that far.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that I'm Scottish. Although my Granmother moved here as a child from Ireland.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

American, family name can be traced all the way back to Wales. I also have a little German that was added to the mix sometime further down the line...Also native American (unconfirmed).

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'm 100% Lithuanian by blood. Born there, moved to the US.

Also, I'm related to Stravinsky in someway. (Famous composer)

^Backround on how I'm related to Stravinsky...

Stravinsky is a Russian composer, who was born in the soviet union, while lithuania was part of the soviet union.

My mother's maiden name is surprisngly similar, and because of the Lithuanian last name tradition, her father's was even closer, Stravinskis.

Somewhere in history, someone from my mothers side moved away from lithuania to Russian, possibly marrying a russian woman and ultimately leading up to the composer.

1z2zrwo.jpg