10 April 2007 - Olaf's Quest

TheEvilGizm0

Lol go train your agility :shame:, 12k def exp looks awesome, with that i'm 9k exp from 100 combat \'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get to the rest of the treasure? :?

'The scroll tells you that there were more ships washed up, further out to sea. Better yet, they were apparently carrying the better part of the treasure!' says the chatbox after you read the parchment ou get from the chest.

They finally got it right.

If anyone had a brain you would have noticed the new hold hands emote then you make a line and don't fall!

Edit: Lame joke above and below!

He feel for it :lol:

If 99 agility is to hard, move to England and work for JaGeX and then you can walk on water! easy see...

Sorry for all of this post...... I keep falling its driving me nuts!

If anyone had a brain you would have noticed the new hold hands emote then you make a line and don't fall!

uuh?

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

the wepon sounds....rubbish, omg it can be used underwater sweet!!!!! oh wait not sweet...the only underwater monsters are crabs...unless there are more now? and if so are they even worth killing

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

the wepon sounds....rubbish, omg it can be used underwater sweet!!!!! oh wait not sweet...the only underwater monsters are crabs...unless there are more now? and if so are they even worth killing

If the bonusses from specials (1/4 up) stack then it can be usefull

IF they stack (which is doubtful), you could come up with 118+/99 str for example ... you get it underwater and teleport to somewhere for example

And i suppose the rubies you get as a reward may come in handy for when the new bracelets are released... :-k

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

There are also zombies that drop high level herbs.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

[hide=Rewards]

12k Defence exp

20k gp

4 cut rubies

A scroll saying there is more treasure out to sea

A new slayer monster

[/hide]

[hide=requirements]Quests:

Fremennik Trials

Skills:

Level 40 Firemaking

Level 50 Woodcutting

High level Agility would be an advantage

Items:

spade

wc axe

tinderbox

[/hide]

that quest should be named "how much i hate jagex"...

they could just say that lvl90+ agility is required :evil:

It seems to help walking one step at a time. At 58 agility I fell 3 times before doing it.