Think your rich?Show off

When i saw the thread "best player on tip.it" it kinda made me wonder "sure best ranked or whatever" and zezima seems to obviously outclass us all here but i wonder who is the richest person to have a tip.it account...

Note,if you say "me" and stuff why not post a pic of your "valuable" eh?

If this thread is in the wrong place or the subject is pointless please let me know or move/lock it.

Final1.jpg

i wont flame you on the topic but i would say zoidnerd accrued a lot of rares and money.

ive forgot his tipit username but he made a rate this thread and he has 3 christmas cracker,dupes of all rares.

he also has 99 cons,hunter,farming,smithing.

ill have look for the thread for his username.

tifsdac6mc.gif

i wont flame you on the topic but i would say zoidnerd accrued a lot of rares and money.

ive forgot his tipit username but he made a rate this thread and he has 3 christmas cracker,dupes of all rares.

Didn't he get hacked?

And he lost all 300k burnt sharks?

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Didn't he get hacked?

yeah but i'm pretty sure he doesn't have the crackers anymore lol...he got hacked, staked most of it back and quit :( he comes online fo visits sometimes <3:

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

You can find people on "Rate this" that post their banks.. Most people don't post there banks because half the time they get copied and put on Ebay and then they get accused of selling stuff in RL

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Why even bother asking?

If you are playing this game to accumulate fictional wealth, you need to reconsider your stance playing here.

Just concentrate on having fun. Greed and envy over GeePees is the sole cause of hackings, scammings, etc. Concentrate on the good parts of the game.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

You can find people on "Rate this" that post their banks.. Most people don't post there banks because half the time they get copied and put on Ebay and then they get accused of selling stuff in RL

And that is why you post "NOT FOR SALE" it's common knowledge

Me is rich nub! *points to avatar*

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Why even bother asking?

If you are playing this game to accumulate fictional wealth, you need to reconsider your stance playing here.

Just concentrate on having fun. Greed and envy over GeePees is the sole cause of hackings, scammings, etc. Concentrate on the good parts of the game.

Everyone plays in a different way, if people like to acquire fictional wealth, then let them be. This thread is about who has the most wealth, not who is the most greedy.

LOL. Whatever, Zoidnerd has never been or never haven't even made to the top 5 of riches.

Cursed You, Raven, Duke Freedom, Pker Dude Jr and many more has had or have bigger bank value then now. Clearly to see, someone has a bit more than others and 100 12 year olds kids get them self a pixel god.

damage112bs4.gif

Yea I think it was duke freedom, he had like 10 p hat sets and 30 santas, but pker dude jr. had 390 santas im not kidding I saw his bank, someone posted it on rate this a while ago

I saw duke freedoms bank once..

It had what 13 blue phats + many phat sets and 390 santas and 50 eggs, disks and like 20 masks or so... o.O

Though i might be wrong :D

Pker jr had 45 santas... :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Considering a mod posted/overlooked and TET member quoted the player being named, I'll name a few I know were/are very rich: :P

- H A 12 D

- Raven588

- Duke Freedom

- 8 Stealth 8

- 3 Hit U

- Twenty Fourr

- Cursed You

I have pics of the first 5 and some of their bank, but I don't want to post them at the risk of being acused of breaking some rule :roll:

If I'm told I can post the pics, I will ;)

-Cursed You

-Zoidnerd

-Pk Dude Jr

-Twenty Fourr

::'

Didn't he get hacked?

yeah but i'm pretty sure he doesn't have the crackers anymore lol...he got hacked, staked most of it back and quit :( he comes online fo visits sometimes <3:

Made 6Bil before Zoid got stolen for a day, made 9.5Bil After in under 2 months. (Y)