Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my ingame name is un4given one. I've been playing runescape for about 3 years now(had account 4 years, on and off) as one of my side hobbies,along with bodybuilding (strange combo...i know). I had recently started playing again several months ago. I enjoy f2p pking with friends and kq killing. I'm from South Carolina (Chucktown for all you Carolinians ;] ). Feel free to pm me ingame, I'm always up for a good conversation or spending time doing fun minigames. Happy scaping =)

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Hey, I've been on Runescape for just under a year, I think... I don't particularly like combat, nor do I hate it, there a several skills above and below it in my scale. Though my stats don't show it, crafting's my favorite skill, but I keep getting sidetracked by other skills that need work :P I've been using Tip.It for a while, since f2p, actually, which was a looong time ago, to me, anyways. I just never really got into the whole forums bit until just recently... Public chat is always on if anybody wants to pm me and entertain me during my holiday nat crafting! :D

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

My name is Pawan, Been playing Runescape for more than 4 years (though my stats don't show it) and my favourite skills are Fletching and Cooking :P

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

hi my name is zaideey92, i am 64 combat and enjoy woodcutting and raising combat, i am a player moderator for runescape and will help if u need me just pm me! :) ive been on runescape for about 6 months and have enjoyed it alot. i have never been member but soon plan to be !

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Hi i'm 2dtv0 i have been playing runescape 2 years on 24/12/06 i'm not sure if i will be playing much longer because some one went on my account and took all my money. I'm in the middle of a goal maybe I will finish it and then quit.

runemsanta,2dtv0.gif

hey you can call me opie i've never been a member but i've been playing for about 2 years and know pretty much everything there is to know about f2p.....my current account isnt a very high lv because my main had been hacked and stolen awhile back but i still know enough to help you out if you need me too......very seldom do i have my private off so add me if you need me.....screen name is man0f9od-----first 0 is a zero...l8a

"But you, man of god, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurence and gentalness."

1 timothy 6:11

Hello. I'm shroomie2k4, my friends call me shroomie.

I've been playing RS on and off for a few years (not really sure how long) and a little more seriously for the past year or so, always f2p.

None of my stats are very high, mostly because I have the attention span of a hyperactive squirrel.

I've used Tip.it almost since I started, but only recently joined the forums.

I think that's all I had to say.

rs-newsigx-1.jpg

sig made by me :) in MS Paint :(

stats accurate as of 12/30/06 2:02 am

HAI 2 U PPL! :D

Reich556 in-game, been playing for about 3 years on and off, came into the Tip.it community about this time last year.

I've been inactive for many months (June pl0x?) so... I'm back! :|

dragonforce-1.jpg

Hello, I'm ShadowSaved. I have been playing runescape for about two and a half years and I still like it.

I don't really have any goals except to enjoy myself.

I'm just joining the forums so that I can talk or interact with outher players.

sigs342.gifhero301.png

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

im my runescape name is wyrm40. almost up to 1 year playing (29th december) i am a member and my combat is 84 and total 1201. im looking forward to meeting some of you guys. only just registered a couple of days ago. anything else you want to know about me dont hesitate to ask. =p

evilrodyle wrote:

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... (can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

my name is wetstinkyman :lol: im lvl 73 pm me any time i got full sara i got 1.2m and my other acc is aussie3700 ive been playing rs for 1year and 3months my best friends are me7777777222,flexible fro,gurdan devil and hectick2 if you wanna talk to em say i know wetstinkyman :) my best skill is cooking lvl 68 and worst skill is runecrafting

Hi, I'm Jocana Talor. I'm just your average level 74 F2P'er. I've been playing for about 2 to 3 years and although I knew about Tip.It for nearly that length of time I only joined just recently. I mostly melee, though I try to level up my ranging and magic when I can get around to it. I rarely talk much, but I am always willing to help a fellow scaper in need.

This is Nicrune007 here and you can call me ****une007 in game.

I like to ranged and pk with ranged.

most of the time im training in wildy DONT HUNT ME DOWN! as my sigs says

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Hello, my Runescape name is Fishingpair2. I have level 81 Combat and a highest level of 80 Mining got on the 20th of December!

I have been playing for a year and two months.

My homeworld is world 7 or world 21 (f2p, i was a member once!) and I am currently at the Rimmington Mine.

sigcg1.jpg

Proud Poster of I Had A Deal's Blog since Page 5!

Proud User of #tip-it and #Justchat IRC! =D

most of the time im training in wildy DONT HUNT ME DOWN! as my sigs says

argh man.. some lvl 124 guy found me in wildy and attacked me but i escaped... hopefully its not tipiters

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Hello, my old name was Dragontotem (Wc addict :D) and nowdays im I Had A Deal, and im skilling addict :D

I been playing rs for 3 years total, and been using tip.it for.. somewhat 2 years, i think.

I like to meet new people, i like coffee and The Beatles (band :P) and Queen(angel,valerie[haven't talked yet, but oh well, who cares :D],ofme[my rl mate, real nub <3] and the band Queen of course :D)

I dont like wet towels i need to dry myself after shower, if someone else has used it.

Thats pretty much it :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Hey i'm Nemesis_KCN, i've only just started playing Runescape again with a new account (nemesis kcn). Not sure how long i'll last as I used to play in Runescape classic and obviously lots of things have changed. However I'm glad I remembered scapeboard (though its TIF now :D) I hope to make some new friends and gain some free stuff (lol jk). By the way i'm 17 and I also enjoy playing Age of Conquerors online at Gamepark.com. PM me on either Runescape or here if you want to be friends.

firmanemesisva8.jpg

Hi, my names bneney7! I've been playing rs for a tiny bit over a year on this account, and I've used tip.it the entire time, but have been to lazy to get active in the forums until now. My favorite skills are mining and prayer. but I haven't trained either of them in awhile.