biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was your school?! Wow... first Epididymitis and now this. :shock:

I heard about this like 10 minutes ago on BBC Radio 5 Live, were you in school at the time?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Did you know any of them? I hope their families will be fine, and hopefully the injured people will recover.

School shootings suck. :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I just read about it. Thats horrible :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think it's doubly horrific, because it seems to be the only school shooting that actually been effective. All the other times, the gumen had taken one or two lives, then topped themselves, but it really seems as though the killers here knew what they were doing...

supernovasigst7.jpg

They think now it might have been an execution, by which I mean they lined students up against a wall, then shot them.

edit - holy crap, just seen a video recorded by a student on his phone, and all you can hear are some shots, but it is bloody scary all the same.. :-k

supernovasigst7.jpg

Bah screw it, I can't help but double post

An interesting point Channel 4 news just made is that why is American public opinion about guns still not changed by these fairly common shootings. There was one in Britain, and that was it, gun ownership was completely regulated and now very few people do own a gun, and this is because of one shooting.

Do you think the US should get tighter with gun distribution?

supernovasigst7.jpg

oh my god..... this sort of stuff is the worst in the world :(

i just can't belive it..... they say this is the worst since columbine....

this is going too far. All guns should be scrapped.

Even though the killer should be sntenced to death, we should let him live as an inmate. This way he can't escape and he is forever damned

This is just..... sad :cry:

everyone who sees this add the words Remember blacksburg to their siggys

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

i agree...but then you'll have people who go nuts when you take their "freedoms" away and pull some crap in court that you're not allowed to do this...blah blah blah

it's so easy to get a gun here...a 9 yr old could get a hold of one

Just got back from work, and this is the first thing I heard from my parents. absolutely horrible.

By the way, is the shooter still alive?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just got back from work, and this is the first thing I heard from my parents. absolutely horrible.

By the way, is the shooter still alive?

A shooter is definetly dead, and a man is in custody. Police don't know yet whether this arrested man is another shooter, or whether there is still another shooter around the campus.

supernovasigst7.jpg

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep]ing dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

32 casualties now mate

i am so lucky i skipped class...as you know i am in engineering and my class was over there. if it wasn't for me going to the hospital last night...i wouldn't have skipped

This is another sickening event caused by the lack of respect to guns. America's government had a meeting after the last shooting but no action was taken as a result. Don't they realise that guns are dangerous? They must be treated with respect, but the guns are so readily available that it would seem they are like toys rather than lethal weapons. My heart goes out to the families of the dead and my thoughts will be with the injured students. I just think that guns should be demonised rather than put into toy form for young children to play with. The children would see the guns as what they are, not as play things. This is just another unfortunate rampage in the line of many tragedies.

I would just like to understand why the gunman chose to go on this rampage. I just don't see why he thought the whole idea worth his life. Many of the gunmen who go on such killing sprees are shot by police marksmen. So why do it? It just doesn't make sense. Out of curiousity if nothing else, I'd like to know what goes through the minds of such individuals. My guess is that they were depressed and suicidal, and then, with their last minutes, they take as many innocent lives as possible before they are killed. I wonder if there would be such an outcry if a gunman went into high security prison and killed the prisoners though.

Once again, I want to express my sympathy to the families of the dead.

EDIT:

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

You're absolutely right Bubsa, I have to agree with you on this. This truely is a tragedy to lose so many promising people in one man's final, and particularly brutal, act. The thing that I find the worst is, that the government met, talked and then did nothing to stop the sickening gun crime. This has happened time and time again, until a compotent leader is ready to take action on the growing problem with gun violence.

32 casualties now mate

i am so lucky i skipped class...as you know i am in engineering and my class was over there. if it wasn't for me going to the hospital last night...i wouldn't have skipped

Well it's good that you're still alive:)... Bad news there might be still a shooter in the campus:(

You're blaming this on the US because they allow their citizens to have guns?

You're blaming this on the US because they allow their citizens to have guns?

Yes

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12