biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

You don't need a gun to become a serial killer. A serial killer will kill no matter what happens.

You're right, you can kill with practically anything.

There's no way that a person with a knife/baseball bat would have gone through so many people's lives so quickly than someone with a gun, though.

not to mention it's A LOT harder to kill someone with a knife or a bat...it takes a hell of a lot more balls.

a gun...you pull a trigger

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[anyone who got in the way, im sure there were teachers, these people were not targeted personally, he just went into the rooms shooting.

I know, but I'm curious who was and who wasn't killed. They made it sound on the news like all students, but they were vague on this aspect, most likely because they don't know yet.

Does anyone know how the FBI will identify the gunman?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

not to mention it's A LOT harder to kill someone with a knife or a bat...it takes a hell of a lot more balls.

Very true. A man with a bat will unlikely kill ANYONE as long as there is more than one person.

Say the maniac swings at your friend, jump right on his back and start pounding him right?

And same concept with a knife, only more dangerous. As long as there are a few people he's not oging to get a lot.

You don't need a gun to become a serial killer. A serial killer will kill no matter what happens.

There's no way that a person with a knife/baseball bat would have gone through so many people's lives so quickly than someone with a gun, though.

I'm sure that's something you'd know about, eh? HA ::'

This is sick, and in fear of getting banned or flammed I think it's best I keep my opinions to myself. But in short - this is definatly more wrong than 5th graders having sex.

Does anyone have a link to video coverage or something?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

This is sick, and in fear of getting banned or flammed I think it's best I keep my opinions to myself. But in short - this is definatly more wrong than 5th graders having sex.

your saying mass murder isnt a worse a crime than underage sex? :?

EDIT: nevermind, misread it #-o

holy hell, when i heard about this at school today i got really worried about my cosion that goes to school there. luckly i found out that he is ok ::'

dude that guy is tottaly messed up i really hope that the wounded people are ok

and lastly magekillr, glad you lived through this too, kinna kool you made the thread since it is the place you go to schoo at :XD:

and my best wishes go out the family and friends of the people that daied :(

legends2.jpg

Apparently it was a 'love row' that sparked this nutter off but i wouldn't trust it too much since its just from some tabloid that Paxman just showed.

iteme3721.jpg

For those who say we need to change the gun act, please go to another thread! This is serious stuff going on here right now, and people want to get political!

Thats like 911 and then people start blabing what they should vote for during the next election! SAD!

Mage, i'm glad your alive and God kept ya from going. You might have been killed. And we would have been like.. where is mage?

Glad your safe... its extreemly dishearting though. I saw the report on MSN which claimed 31 lives. I went and came back, refreshed, and it said 33 lives..

The number just keeps going up.

Colleges is where people go to have a future.. its sad when 33 futures (maybe more) are now vanished.

I'm curious.. where was the college police/security?

Why was there 2 hours lapse, and then another shooting?

Thats enough time to go home, grab a beer, more bullets, more guns, more friends if he's got em, and go back on his killing spree.. seirously wtf..

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

i just went and got something to eat...cops everywhere

you can't go many places...most buildings are cut off from students and faculty...

i know of one person who was shot...she wasn't killed though. it was one of my friend's girlfriend

For those who say we need to change the gun act, please go to another thread! This is serious stuff going on here right now, and people want to get political!

Thats like 911 and then people start blabing what they should vote for during the next election! SAD!

Mage, i'm glad your alive and God kept ya from going. You might have been killed. And we would have been like.. where is mage?

Glad your safe... its extreemly dishearting though. I saw the report on MSN which claimed 31 lives. I went and came back, refreshed, and it said 33 lives..

The number just keeps going up.

Colleges is where people go to have a future.. its sad when 33 futures (maybe more) are now vanished.

I'm curious.. where was the college police/security?

Why was there 2 hours lapse, and then another shooting?

Thats enough time to go home, grab a beer, more bullets, more guns, more friends if he's got em, and go back on his killing spree.. seirously [what the heck]..

~Defender~

Very true, god was looking out for you that day, its a shame he couldnt grace everyone in the same way.

And as you said, I think they should look into the security and local police, 2 hours is far too long for noone to be caught and stopped.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

This is so sad. I watched a docudrama on the Columbine shooting last week and I thought that was so horrible, and it was, but this shooting has more than double the death toll. Some people are just so sick.

Oh god, Jack Thompson is already ranting about how video games like Doom, Counterstrike and HL2 were the cause of this. How the hell can he get coverage so fast?

Also, this fellow Phelps seems like a stand-up, decent guy:

"WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18).

The LORD God Almighty is your terror, and you refuse to acknowledge Him. He has appointed over you terror (Lev. 26:16). We keep telling you how this is going to get worse and worse for you, and you keep trying to shut us up with new laws and lame government action. You might as well accept the fact that as long as we draw breath, we will use that breath to preach to you. Our prophecies are true. Your children are dying in the streets of Iraq, the mountains of Afghanistan, and the hallways of your own schools. You have no one to blame but yourselves."

Seriously, what the flying [bleep]?!

Also, magekillr, sorry for not saying this earlier but I'm glad you're safe, and I truly hope your friends are as well.

2009rb9.jpg

To clarify, this wasn't the largest college shooting in history, but the largest massacre AT ALL in the USA(as the US being a country).

It's not the largest massacre, but the largest school SHOOTING Massacre. Any of you heard of Bath Elementary School Massacre? It is believed to be the biggest school massacre, which was caused by an explosion killing kids. The teacher never actually shot anybody. So, what I think is right, is that Virginia Tech will be the second biggest school-related massacre, but the biggest in the "Shooting" Category.

You know what's strange is I knew this was going to happen. I didn't know what school or how many kids would be killed, but I predicted The Virginia Tech Shooting. I knew a school massacre was going to happen this week, but I didn't know the day, which I was looking at Friday to be the school shooting. I didn't/don't know why the person was going to do it, but if it fell on Friday, I thought it'd be in rememberance/"celebrating" the date that The Columbine High School Massacre happened on. It's strange to know that my "preminition", as you could call it, came true. I was talking to my sister today about this shooting, and she wasn't that bit surprised. She had a feeling a School Massacre would happen this week too.

Plus, if anyone needs to know, 33 are dead, including the shooter. 2 of them, who were shot in the dorms, are a girl and a boy.

My teacher told me today the shooter started killing people because he and his girlfriend broke up. He killed his ex-girlfriend and started killing people for anger/fun, then killed himself. This is what my teacher thought because why else would he only kill 2 people in the dorms, yet even be in the dorms, if he wanted to kill more people?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

God, where the hell is the human race going? It's terrible stuff like this that makes me lose a lot of faith in humanity.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

God, where the hell is the human race going? It's terrible stuff like this that makes me lose a lot of faith in humanity.

...it was one person, not one-hundred.

Remember, this is only a very very very small portion of humanity that does stuff like this. The rest of humanity is made out of mostly caring people.

I heard about this on the news today.. just tragic. I'm glad your ok mage.