biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

Yes, yes. It's the American government's fault that this kid was pushed to do this. The American government neglected this human, didn't care for him. Who cares that his parent's probably didn't give a rip and nobody cared enough to befriend him, it's the government's fault for selling him a gun he would have obtained illegally anyways.

summerpngwy6.jpg

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrows going to be worse than today, everyones going to get hit with the reality that it actually happened, people are just in shock now.

when i went to get something to eat at the 2nd largest dining hall in the United States...it was so somber...not 1 person said a word while they ate.

Tomorrows going to be worse than today, everyones going to get hit with the reality that it actually happened, people are just in shock now.

when i went to get something to eat at the 2nd largest dining hall in the United States...it was so somber...not 1 person said a word while they ate.

the pictures and videos i've seen with, what looked to be students, they had blank or worried faces, no one was even crying. Maybe because they didnt know what was happening yet.

Does the school have anything set up for psychological counseling to those who have been traumatized?

yeah they set up counseling right away and it's available to anyone who needs it

and as CNN said:

"This is a tragedy in American history. So for today, forget any and all of your college affiliations. For today, we are all Hokies." -CNN

Yes, yes. It's the American government's fault that this kid was pushed to do this. The American government neglected this human, didn't care for him. Who cares that his parent's probably didn't give a rip and nobody cared enough to befriend him, it's the government's fault for selling him a gun he would have obtained illegally anyways.

If that's a pitch at me, then I'm in agreement with you (on most things) mate. I ranted on about gun control and all that, but I said somewhere in the middle that, ultimately, it was the person's fault. Along with the parents, because you know he never got a chance. You do something that horrific, you know something's going wrong in that parent-son relationship.

I was filled with disbelief and anger, so I just kinda ranted over what came to me first. I still feel strongly on what I said, but of course, I should addressed that if I wanted my arguement to be proper. And I especially shouldn't have detracted the thread so much into a debate, when really we should be paying our condolensces.

Thanks bubsa, it wasn't a pitch only at you, I noticed people blaming first and foremost gun control when if you think about it, isn't the main problem here :)

summerpngwy6.jpg

The world is colder than you guys give it credit for.

If your stuck on the street.. the government won't come with food and loving arms. Only families and friends do that.. Volenteer workers for organizations to help the poor.

When your depressed.. friends and family sometimes doesn't come to your rescue. Your left with a sense that no one cares.. because no one comes to say they care.

I think what everyone wants in this world is to be cared for. That someone loves them.

No one really knows the need for love till one loses it. If love is not present, hate and insanity takes its place..

And since no one cares about you, you don't care about no one else. Grab a gun, and show them just how much you care.

Far to often we only look at the outter needs.. when really the inner needs are the most important, yet the most unattended to..

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

If your stuck on the street.. the government won't come with food and loving arms. Only families and friends do that.. Volenteer workers for organizations to help the poor.

When your depressed.. friends and family sometimes doesn't come to your rescue. Your left with a sense that no one cares.. because no one comes to say they care.

I think what everyone wants in this world is to be cared for. That someone loves them.

No one really knows the need for love till one loses it. If love is not present, hate and insanity takes its place..

And since no one cares about you, you don't care about no one else. Grab a gun, and show them just how much you care.

Far to often we only look at the outter needs.. when really the inner needs are the most important, yet the most unattended to..

~Defender~

Fromw hat you say, you seem like you'll eventually go and do the same thing in a few years. :| There are a LOT of homeless commities in my area alone, I help sometimes along with my grandma. People do care.

~Defender~

Fromw hat you say, you seem like you'll eventually go and do the same thing in a few years. :| There are a LOT of homeless commities in my area alone, I help sometimes along with my grandma. People do care.

Just because your area is covered, doesn't mean every where else is. We are talking about the entire United States.

And no, thats just the proccess of what happens in people's minds. I'm not about to go out with a gun and start killing people.. I know i'm loved.

Not everyone knows their loved though..

Look at the killer, apparently his X-Girlfriend broke up with him.. and he didn't feel loved.. and unforantely instead of getting over it.. it must of hit him really hard.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

~Defender~

Just because your area is covered, doesn't mean every where else is. We are talking about the entire United States.

And no, thats just the proccess of what happens in people's minds. I'm not about to go out with a gun and start killing people.. I know i'm loved.

Look at the killer, apparently his X-Girlfriend broke up with him.. and he didn't feel loved.. and unforantely instead of getting over it.. it must of hit him really hard.

~Defender~

But still, he should have his mind under control enough to not go murdering people.

~Defender~

~Defender~

But still, he should have his mind under control enough to not go murdering people.

People dont always do what they should.

Kids should do their homework.

Kids should listen to their parents.

People should work hard and try to better themselves.

Just because he should have his mind under control, doesnt mean he does.

Not everyone's mind works on the same level.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Not sure if this way already said but there appeared to be 2 shooters, one supposedly an asian male.

I don't have much to say about this but what is up with killing people at schools in america? Why don't the people who feel bullied or other things talk to a consoleu or resort to more peaceful ways instead of killing innocent people?

Truly Awfull

Minimeedude.gif

bucketcopy2fu2.gif

Oh you poor thing... first the epidydermis thing, now this? And i thought my life had problems -.-

What really sucks is that people start taking precautions AFTER the incident. look at 9/11. AFTER it, we tightened security. Gun bans? even after Columbine, and the big huge shooting in the 60s with 20+ dead, gun bans are still not exactly a big issue. now again, this biggest shooting in US history. The house of representatives had a moment of silence. Everyone promised to increase gun security. they promised the same after Columbine. did anything change? not much besides adding a few guards, but of course those guards in schools still haven't made the schools safe.

Virginia has very low gun laws. The only gun restriction is one gun purchase per month. other than that, your free to shoot.

one of the guns used was a 9 mm handgun. Now tell me, what is the purpose of selling these weapons? Its a HANDGUN. not the most efficient weapon for hunting. so hunting is a bad excuse. self protection? a possibility. but what would u need protection from? a murder with a GUN? hmm.... perhaps these gun bans would rid of that excuse too.

The world is pushing it. they lay back until someone gets hurt, then they promise to fix it. when its not fixed enough, they promise more. Another problem is the government thinks some methods are too extreme. WHEN IT COMES TO CHILD SAFETY, NOTHING IS TOO EXTREME.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i'm seriously crying right now....i just can't believe how many people care for me...

on Mayhem Makers there is a 20 page thread and every1 just says "You were the first person i thought of"...it really...wow

it's unbelievable

Oh you poor thing... first the epidydermis thing, now this? And i thought my life had problems -.-

What really sucks is that people start taking precautions AFTER the incident. look at 9/11. AFTER it, we tightened security. Gun bans? even after Columbine, and the big huge shooting in the 60s with 20+ dead, gun bans are still not exactly a big issue. now again, this biggest shooting in US history. The house of representatives had a moment of silence. Everyone promised to increase gun security. they promised the same after Columbine. did anything change? not much besides adding a few guards, but of course those guards in schools still haven't made the schools safe.

Virginia has very low gun laws. The only gun restriction is one gun purchase per month. other than that, your free to shoot.

one of the guns used was a 9 mm handgun. Now tell me, what is the purpose of selling these weapons? Its a HANDGUN. not the most efficient weapon for hunting. so hunting is a bad excuse. self protection? a possibility. but what would u need protection from? a murder with a GUN? hmm.... perhaps these gun bans would rid of that excuse too.

The world is pushing it. they lay back until someone gets hurt, then they promise to fix it. when its not fixed enough, they promise more. Another problem is the government thinks some methods are too extreme. WHEN IT COMES TO CHILD SAFETY, NOTHING IS TOO EXTREME.

Just put White-Out on the 'freedom to bear arms' part.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

i know 2 people who were shot...1 is dead, the other had a bullet graze her forehead

the girl who had the bullet graze her forehead gave me a tour my 3rd day to show me where my classes were...

the other girl i know through someone else...

i will be attending the memorial service tomorrow...so if any1 else is in the area and going...pm me so we can grieve together O:)

i know 2 people who were shot...1 is dead, the other had a bullet graze her forehead

the girl who had the bullet graze her forehead gave me a tour my 3rd day to show me where my classes were...

i will be attending the memorial service tomorrow...so if any1 else is in the area and going...pm me so we can grieve together O:)

Man... That's some mother [bleep]ing sad [cabbage].... Damn...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Man... That's some mother [bleep] sad [cabbage].... Damn...

i know...and the worst part is i only know these people were involved because others know. i don't know the names of the people affected...so it could very well increase :cry:

I'm sorry for the tragedy that has occured, and it's a good thing that you're okay.

But on to another part of this argument, guns should be harder to obtain, not banned. If guns were completely banned, then only the criminals would have them, evidently making the crime rate go UP, because the criminals that HAVE guns, noone will be able to protect themselves. But i do agree, guns shouldn't be so readily available.

this is a very sad event, that's true, but banning guns is not the solution. a conversation in irc today stemming from this incident left me with a bitter taste in my mouth from some of the pure hate that some individuals were directing towards me simply because i own guns.

I even got called a "terrorist" simply because i own guns.

I own several firearms, a 30-06, a 20 gauge shotgun, and a .22 long rifle. I use the 30-06 for deer hunting only, the 20-gauge for skeet and trap shooting, and occasionally turkey hunting, and the .22 lr for target shooting and plinking.

I hunt purely for food, not sport, and I practice safe shooting anytime I'm handling a firearm. How does that make me a terrorist? Should I be denied the right to use my firearms for these reasons?

banning guns outright would be a huge mistake. anyone remember prohibition? ok well maybe no one remembers it but i'm sure you've heard of it. well, i can tell you right now, ban guns, and i'll be one of the rebels.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg