biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

You're blaming this on the US because they allow their citizens to have guns?

Guns are the problem, they should only be issued to those who actually need it. Farmers, police and the armed services for example. Guns are weapons, not a commodity for civilians.

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

You're blaming this on the US because they allow their citizens to have guns?

even i will blame this on that. people are too greedy in their freedoms here and need to learn where to draw the line...like they said..it's not a coincidence that the US has so many murders like this yet it's not common anywhere else

Well it's good that you're still alive:)... Bad news there might be still a shooter in the campus:(

Wasn't the shooter reported dead?

On another forum a guy whose brother were there posted a chatlog from a conversation with him. The shooter apparently just came into his classroom and started shooting at people laying on the ground. He then went outside the classroom, and the brother and another person got up and held the door shut. The other person was shot in the arm when the shooter attempted to shoot through the door.

Jesus [bleep]ing christ.

I'm also amazed at the fact that the school wasn't evacuated straight after the first shooting. There were two freaking hours between that shooting and the second one.

Again, I'm speechless.

2009rb9.jpg

Yea, I guess it's the guns. I mean. How many school shootings happen, outside America? It doesn't happen that often, right. While it seems to be almost daily business there. But yea, just keep selling them guns.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Well it's good that you're still alive:)... Bad news there might be still a shooter in the campus:(

Wasn't the shooter reported dead?

On another forum a guy whose brother were there posted a chatlog from a conversation with him. The shooter apparently just came into his classroom and started shooting at people laying on the ground. He then went outside the classroom, and the brother and another person got up and held the door shut. The other person was shot in the arm when the shooter attempted to shoot through the door.

Jesus [bleep] christ.

I'm also amazed at the fact that the school wasn't evacuated straight after the first shooting. There were two freaking hours between that shooting and the second one.

Again, I'm speechless.

Yeah, but there might be an other shooter too... Did he post the chat here or where???

Because it's the government's fault that an emotionally unstable/insane person bought a gun? It is perfectly fine that people can buy guns, to protect themselves, but one case of insanity is no reason to get all up in arms about the right to bear arms.

There's plenty wrong with how other countries run things. Handle your own problems before you slander our laws and rights.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Yeah, but there might be an other shooter too... Did he post the chat here or where???

Not that it's important but he posted them on the other forums. The guy's brother was apparently interviewed on MSNBC as well, his name is Trey.

2009rb9.jpg

There's plenty wrong with how other countries run things. Handle your own problems before you slander our laws and rights.

What a nonsense arguement. Learn to play an instrument before you criticise a musician.

If you see the regular base these schoolshootings occur, it's perfectly fine to criticise the right to bear arms. This wasn't the first one, and it won't be the last one either.

21o4pav.jpg

Because it's the government's fault that an emotionally unstable/insane person bought a gun? It is perfectly fine that people can buy guns, to protect themselves, but one case of insanity is no reason to get all up in arms about the right to bear arms.

I find that last statement ironic, coming from an American.

Shadow: I know what you're getting at, I'm speaking with some sense of hyperbole because of the situation; it's shocking and horrific, which may explain my outburst.

But in all honesty, yes, it is the government's fault. I cannot find it acceptable in any way that people, no let me be specific, kids, they may be students but their still in the infancy of living, are shot and killed by what is effectively a legal instrument of death, because the 'majority of Americans' use guns as a mean of 'self defence'. No life is worth more than someone elses. None.

If this man, or men, is/are stupid or unstable enough to go into a university and kill 30 innocent people, then they would have been stupid/unstable enough to not get a gun 'by other means' had firearm limitation been in place. Even if it was still legal by license, make the process a lot stricter. How [bleep]ed up does it have to be that you can buy a gun in a supermarket. A gun! A gun has no other function in the world, but to kill people and the U.S. sells this in supermarkets. It is beyond belief that a country, the most powerful country in the world, the symbol of freedom in the western and developed world, freedom being LIFE, would be able to do that. But believe it, because it's so. Once you accept that, it almost seems logical that they'd produce maniacs like the ones responsible for this atrocity.

It will always be too late for those who have lost someone in this way, something that will never be able to reconcile. But, if there has to be one point in history that the U.S. addresses the right to bear arms, for the love of the God you trust, let this be it.

I don't completely blame it on the government, but partially on them.

Like most of you have said, the fact that carrying guns is a right of American citizens makes acquiring a gun and killing people easier.

Guns should be banned. And if someone wants one, they have to go through some long process to make sure they won't kill anyone with it. In fact, it shouldn't be sold in public stores.

The Constitution and most of the rights were written a few hundred years ago. They didn't have nuclear weapons or machine guns back then. The worst weapon was probably a rifle. (Am I wrong? Probably.) You can't expect the laws of the United States today to be based around laws written by people worried about being shot by a rifle. Weapons have changed. Killing techniques have changed.You just can't.

This goes to show how ignorant governments can be. Not to put the entire thing on Bush and Cheney, but they should've learned about the gun problem way before today. The amount of shootings are rising every year in the USA. The government is to protect their citizens. They're not.

And didn't Cheney shoot a guy...?

I'm pretty much just repeating what Bubsa and all the other people that have agreed with him. And I did it kind of randomly. So don't blame me if you're confused.

I hope no more people die from those shooters. The government, who brought this upon themselves, better stop them. And capture them. And torture them. Then think about how it was their fault this happened.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Make guns illegal huh.

Makes sense since criminals follow the law and all.

Yea, lets make things better available. "Hey, criminals don't follow the law. Let's make it easier for them!". Good thinking Shady!

21o4pav.jpg

Oh gosh, you're so right.

Let's ban knives too while we're at it

Yeah, more pointlessness. You're really not contributing anything, as usual.

21o4pav.jpg

31 dead so far... =[

I'm watching the ABC video on yahoo at the moment.

Heard a professor was shot in the face of a survivor who had to jump out a window...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Make guns illegal huh.

Makes sense since criminals follow the law and all.

Very very few of the killers in these school shootings are criminals before they do it. One day, they will snap, and impulsively go to their shed, grab the gun their dad keeps for hunting, then go crazy.

If dad wasnt't allowed a gun in the first place, the kid might just punch someone instead, or maybe just top themselves, which i s a lot better than then taking several lives with them.

supernovasigst7.jpg

I've contributed more on this forum than you ever had. So I don't understand where you're getting that from :lol:

No, your logic is just ridiculous.

If you ban guns, the only people who will have guns are criminals.

Do you understand how 'bans' work in the US, How2PK? The same way how marijuana and other drugs are banned and yet it's possible to get a hold of it.

Besides, the Second Amendment wouldn't allow a ban on guns.

Why didn't they have guns to protect themselves on campus?

Don't they know having guns for protection deters people from commiting crimes?!

(sarcasm)

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Do you understand how 'bans' work in the US, How2PK? The same way how marijuana and other drugs are banned and yet it's possible to get a hold of it.

My logic isn't ridiculous. Less guns, less casualties. That's my logic, and I honestly don't see how you can deny that. And of course there's more to it than just say 'guns aren't alowed anymore', there's still some work in trying to prevent people from getting them. I honestly can't understand how you could say "Let's not ban guns, because criminals will get them anyway".

21o4pav.jpg

I've contributed more on this forum than you ever had. So I don't understand where you're getting that from :lol:

Besides, the Second Amendment wouldn't allow a ban on guns.

Maybe it would be best to keep guns in the gangs, and not let any more bullied teens becoming serial killers though eh?

supernovasigst7.jpg