biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luckaly your alive. know anything if it was people you knew who died?

^^ :(

Hmm... When are they going to say who the shooter was or have they said it already?

Yeah they have: http://abcnews.go.com/

And Liviu Librescu is a true hero in every sense of the word.

yes that is the real meaning of hero. this is a person we must remember!

well, i can tell you right now, ban guns, and i'll be one of the rebels.

And thats why shootings will continue to happen. You can feel sorry, but theres nothing really to be surprised about. Treat guns like a game and this is the outcome.

did i ever say it was a game? no. i'm the most responsible person when it comes to gun safetly, i don't accidentally shoot people like our vice president, i don't EVER point a gun in an unsafe direction, loaded or otherwise. guns are definitely not something to take lightly.

i've taken gun safety courses, i've had my hunter's ed certification, and when i have children, they will too, whether or not they choose to hunt or even shoot guns.

gun control is a great idea, but not in the sense of the word that people use it. banning guns outright is NOT the answer, there needs to be more awareness and gun safety laws. background checks should be required for all guns, but not just criminal records should be considered. everything from medical records to previous jobs should be noted.

however, if the government were to ban guns, my additude would change significantly.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/F390618F- ... 10C49B3B2/

You have got to be kidding me... the western baptist church is going to be protesting at the funneral for those who died. :-X . All in all its a good thing swearing isn't allowed on the forums or we'd be hearing a mouthful of it right now from me.

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/F390618F-55E7-4A9B-8893-94410C49B3B2/

You have got to be kidding me... the western baptist church is going to be protesting at the funneral for those who died. :-X . All in all its a good thing swearing isn't allowed on the forums or we'd be hearing a mouthful of it right now from me.

that is THE most disgusting thing i've ever heard in my entire life.

those are not people of GOD, and if there is a heaven and hell, these people are going straight to hell.

:-X

holygrail-1.jpg

just got back from the ceremony...it was a good turn out. all of Cassel was filled...so i had to go to Lane Stadium (which was also VERY filled)

that church better not even come near me...or i'll take the jail penalties for beating that woman who claims God hates homosexuals :evil:

its good you had the feeling and decided not to go to school today. that was one of the colleges that i was looking into. its very sad and i do think that the us should regulate gunlaws more strict so that you have to be trained how to use and how not to use a gun....

32 people killed plus the gunman. i really think that if the students where warned that a killer was on the loose more promptly then thier would only be 2-10 people dead instead of 32 people. when i heard it was virginia tech i was like "holy [cabbage] if it can happen thier then it can happen anywhere" its like columbine times two.

StarViv.png

just got back from the ceremony...it was a good turn out. all of Cassel was filled...so i had to go to Lane Stadium (which was also VERY filled)

that church better not even come near me...or i'll take the jail penalties for beating that woman who claims God hates homosexuals :evil:

i'd bail you out. those people sicken me.

holygrail-1.jpg

They'll sue you, vandalism/violence is how they get their money and power. I can feel your pain, but unfortunately violence isn't the answer. What we need is to do what they did with the Amish girls funeral. Give them air time to yap on so they won't protest.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

They'll sue you, vandalism/violence is how they get their money and power. I can feel your pain, but unfortunately violence isn't the answer. What we need is to do what they did with the Amish girls funeral. Give them air time to yap on so they won't protest.

yes, but that kind of bull should just not be allowed. idc about freedom of speech, protesting at something such as this in my opinion is not protected under freedom of speech, it's just agitation. same with burning the flag. wow you just burned a flag, now what did that accomplish? people hate you more, you didnt convince ANYONE that america is bad simply by burning the flag, etc. sorry for the rambling but its the same idea.

holygrail-1.jpg

Besides the sad event, heres a little about the outcome...

Taken from http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/

"First commentator to tie the Virginia Tech shootings to Muslims, without a lick of evidence: Debbie Schlussel. And if it isn't connected in any way to Islamic terrorism?

'Even if it does not turn out that the shooter is Muslim, this is a demonstration to Muslim jihadists all over that it is extremely easy to shoot and kill multiple American college students.'

She'll connect it anyway."

Schlussel's Blog http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2007/04/who_is_the_asia.html

It's absolutely a shame that this women wont be stopped. :(

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

yes, but that kind of bull should just not be allowed. idc about freedom of speech, protesting at something such as this in my opinion is not protected under freedom of speech, it's just agitation. same with burning the flag. wow you just burned a flag, now what did that accomplish? people hate you more, you didnt convince ANYONE that america is bad simply by burning the flag, etc. sorry for the rambling but its the same idea.

Actualy they've stated many times that their goal is not to 'convert' people but to tell them their wrong. #-o

I agree 100%, but they are parasites, they feed off hate crimes towards them, they are excellent with law.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

anyone looking to gain any sort of benefit/profit out of this should be disgusted with themselves

Jack Thompson blames the shootings on violent video games:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/ ... 252702.php

Brett Morris of our own CT to blame the shootings on the United States' "foundation on slavery and genocide":

http://www.collegemedia.com/stories/4-1 ... orris.html

Paul Helmke is using the shootings to advocate gun control:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007 ... n-control/

Demosophist is using them to advocate against gun control:

http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/009581.php#009581

Prison Planet is blaming the shootings here and at Columbine on a government conspiracy:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2 ... lackop.htm

anyone looking to gain any sort of benefit/profit out of this should be disgusted with themselves

Jack Thompson blames the shootings on violent video games:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/ ... 252702.php

Brett Morris of our own CT to blame the shootings on the United States' "foundation on slavery and genocide":

http://www.collegemedia.com/stories/4-1 ... orris.html

Paul Helmke is using the shootings to advocate gun control:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007 ... n-control/

Demosophist is using them to advocate against gun control:

http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/009581.php#009581

Prison Planet is blaming the shootings here and at Columbine on a government conspiracy:

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2 ... lackop.htm

Those people are indeed horrible, lets hope they dont succeed in using tragedy to further there agenda. The one the rubs me wrong the most is Jack thompson, i know its not christian to hate but...ugghhh who can resist hating him :evil:

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

i am probably the only person on this forum that feels this way but, i feel a bit of pity towards mr.cho(the killer), just like the montreal shooting a while ago i think this might have to do with him being socially neglected to the point where he found no point in life and wanted to show people he was worth something

btw to the guy that said that if guns are banned in america then he would be angry (dont know your name, srry) what is the point of going hunting, does it make you feel good to kill another living species just because it isn't your species...how does this make your life better in anyway when you can get all the meat you need at the supermarket or w\e...and if you hunt for sport i find that even more sad

I read somewhere it had something to do with a relationship with a partner. This is not the proper way to react when dealing with a relationship.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

btw to the guy that said that if guns are banned in america then he would be angry (dont know your name, srry) what is the point of going hunting, does it make you feel good to kill another living species just because it isn't your species...how does this make your life better in anyway when you can get all the meat you need at the supermarket or w\e...and if you hunt for sport i find that even more sad

If we don't hunt, species will overgraze, will over reproduce, and what we will find is huge animal diseases killing off half the planet. And this is also the same for domesticated animals.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

i am probably the only person on this forum that feels this way but, i feel a bit of pity towards mr.cho(the killer), just like the montreal shooting a while ago i think this might have to do with him being socially neglected to the point where he found no point in life and wanted to show people he was worth something

1. this guy was obviously disturbed, was referred to therapy by a teacher, and was(i assume) given many opportunities to resolve his problem. however, his decision to kill 32 other people was wrong. it is not your choice to take another person's life.

2. i'm the guy you're talking about, and I hunt for food. I'm in college right now, and free food is good. I'm not going to say I don't enjoy hunting, because that would be a lie. however, i'm not a sick freak that tortures animals, all my kills are as clean as i can possibly make them, and if i don't think i can make a clean kill, i won't take the shot.

viktor makes a good point also.

I hate to break it to you and open up another can of worms, but the meat at the supermarket had a far worse time while it was alive than the deer i kill in the wild.

holygrail-1.jpg

If we don't hunt, species will overgraze, will over reproduce, and what we will find is huge animal diseases killing off half the planet. And this is also the same for domesticated animals.

pfft, i could say that humans are overgrazing and killing off all other species for our selfishnses