biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

You would call the police on me? Wow... well, you know where I live.

send me your name and address in a pm and the cops will be at your house tonight, questioning you, and possibly preventing another senseless tradgedy.

and how sick is your friend that she thinks killing a bunch of innocent people is cool?

It was my friend's friend. I don't even know the girl. Plus, they're are shutting down schools tonight/tomorrow because apparently some crazy guy is running around UNR Campus (Which they can't seem to find) and saying he is going to be better than Va Tech. Let me look on some News website to see if I can find the article...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, now people are racing and try to get more people killed... "I want to kill more people than the shooter in Virginia Tech did" well they really aren't ok...

The news said there was 10 copy-catters this week. A lot of people want to beat VA Tech, for some reason...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Oh no, now people are racing and try to get more people killed... "I want to kill more people than the shooter in Virginia Tech did" well they really aren't ok...

The news said there was 10 copy-catters this week. A lot of people want to beat VA Tech, for some reason...

Oh jeez, whats so freaking cool to shoot more than 30 people and then your self..

Many years ago when I was in 7th grade the SWAT team was called into my school and INTO MY CLASS!!!! because one of my classmates had a REAL HANDGUN in his backpack with plans to shoot up the school the SWAT got us out of that class so fast we didnt know what hit us. He was only in 7th grade yet expelled and sent to a Juvinille Dentention Center for the remander of the school year. Funny I had never seen someone throw a 7th grader on the ground and put him in Handcuffs before. Anyway this is true and I have real compassion for you and your classmates and all those who lost their lives and their families.

Note:*Did you know anyone who got shot? I know its a horrible thing to ask but I want to know. I plan on wearing Orange and Maroon in both runescape and real life tomorrow.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

Here's the person on the loose. Probably going to kill someone/people:

UNR crazy man

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21589299-2,00.html?from=public_js

A MAN claiming to be armed with an AK-47 assault rifle and bombs or poison has threatened to make the Virginia Tech school massacre "look mild" in comparison, Californian police have said.

He has told CNN Mr Carney, 28, called his family members and a local pastor "and made statements to them that he was going to make Virginia Tech look mild in comparison, that he was armed with an AK-47 and improvised explosive devices and that he wanted to commit suicide" by being killed by a police officer.

Sigh. Hopefully they catch this moron.

UNR crazy man

A MAN claiming to be armed with an AK-47 assault rifle and bombs or poison has threatened to make the Virginia Tech school massacre "look mild" in comparison, Californian police have said.

He has told CNN Mr Carney, 28, called his family members and a local pastor "and made statements to them that he was going to make Virginia Tech look mild in comparison, that he was armed with an AK-47 and improvised explosive devices and that he wanted to commit suicide" by being killed by a police officer.

Pretty sure they already did

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

UNR crazy man

Pretty sure they already did

Yeah they have caught him now.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21590821-2,00.html

If this Virginia Tech shooter had an ideology, what do you think it was? This guy had to be a liberal. You start railing against the rich and all this other -- this guy's a liberal. He was turned into a liberal somewhere along the line. So it's a liberal that committed this act. Now, the drive-bys will read on a website that I'm attacking liberalism by comparing this guy to them. That's exactly what they do every day, ladies and gentlemen. I'm just pointing out a fact. I am making no extrapolation; I'm just pointing it out.
Indeed you little pill-popping pig, putting several cases of bullets into people that irritate you is such a liberal thing to do.

If this Virginia Tech shooter had an ideology, what do you think it was? This guy had to be a liberal. You start railing against the rich and all this other -- this guy's a liberal. He was turned into a liberal somewhere along the line. So it's a liberal that committed this act. Now, the drive-bys will read on a website that I'm attacking liberalism by comparing this guy to them. That's exactly what they do every day, ladies and gentlemen. I'm just pointing out a fact. I am making no extrapolation; I'm just pointing it out.
Indeed you little pill-popping pig, putting several cases of bullets into people that irritate you is such a liberal thing to do.

wow.

So, acording to the media I think I have a profile of the killer:

He is an aisan male liberal that played video games profusly and was working for muslum terriorsts that was also possessed by satan.

I think I have it about rapped up. (stupid media).

What are you talking about, Nadril? That was just Jack Thompson.

Chris Mathews told him off hardcore about the CounterStrike statements on Hardball.

From what I have gathered from media:

He was a mentally-ill foreign exchange student with obvious issues. It is very unlikely that he was "made fun of" by the way he was behaving in his rants. He played CS, but who doesn't?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

What are you talking about, Nadril? That was just Jack Thompson.

Chris Mathews told him off hardcore about the CounterStrike statements on Hardball.

He was a mentally-ill foreign exchange student with obvious issues. It is very unlikely that he was "made fun of" by the way he was behaving in his rants. He played CS, but who doesn't?

Jack Thompson and Dr. Phil.

And if you haven't noticed I was simply compiling all the blame people have thrown out so far, Bari.

And he didn't play video games btw, they found none where he lived.

yes, he was mentally-ill, but he wasn't just an exchange student, he moved here as a child, went to middle and high school here, but hadn't become a citizen yet, for some reason...

he was definitely picked on in middle school for the way he spoke, possibly in high school(testaments by former classmates), which leads me to believe he's had this planned for a lot longer than just a few months.

i haven't found anything relating to video games at all, the police don't seem to think that it's even a relevant idea to consider.

I don't play CS.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

And he didn't play video games btw, they found none where he lived.

He didn't have any boxes, no. According to his suitemates he occasionally "emphasis on rarely" played Counterstrike, which is not a boxed game.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

In case anyone here still remembers me:

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm okay. I lost a friend and another was seriously wounded. It's a very tragic and scarring moment in my life and the life of our entire Hokie nation. Only thing to say is... Let's go Hokies.

tomato1ry.png

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm okay. I lost a friend and another was seriously wounded. It's a very tragic and scarring moment in my life and the life of our entire Hokie nation. Only thing to say is... Let's go Hokies.

omg i remember you!!!! so you decided to go to Virginia Tech afterall? dude...got like a facebook? pm me it

i'm so happy to hear you're ok

What I always wondered when I saw reports of VT, isn't it very annoying to have such a big campus? I mean, I heard that VT has over 14000 students who all have their own room, and that the complex itself is as big as a small city. Wouldn't it be better to split it to a few universities? Or is it normal in America that universities are so huge? Because here -in Belgium- the universities are smaller, and the students live in the city on small rooms. So it's easier to control when something serious like this would happen.

signature4s.jpg

What I always wondered when I saw reports of VT, isn't it very annoying to have such a big campus? I mean, I heard that VT has over 14000 students who all have their own room, and that the complex itself is as big as a small city. Wouldn't it be better to split it to a few universities? Or is it normal in America that universities are so huge? Because here -in Belgium- the universities are smaller, and the students live in the city on small rooms. So it's easier to control when something serious like this would happen.

26-27,000 students actually.

the large universities all have this many people here. Ohio State has something like 40,000 students.

i personally like being on a big campus...you get to meet so many new people, it's very diverse, and there's just..yeah..so many people. i love it.

we each share a room with another student, however, the majority of the campus lives off of it...something like 9,000 students live on the campus itself.

it is split into many different colleges, but all and all it is one big university

Let's go Hokies.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, however, I'm happy you're still with us.

Ehh, how could we forget? I wish you would come back. :P

I didn't even realize you were there, I'm terribly sorry for the loss, and the whole situation. But, like Bubs said, glad you're still with us.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

So will classes commence on Monday? Are you back on campus Mage?

i just got back 10 minutes ago...things are hopefully coming back to normal. got kids playing frisbee and football out front of west AJ and Pritchard

i havn't seen the media (yet) but we received emails saying they will be here till the remainder of the semester...they arn't allowed in buildings, thank gosh

classes resume on Monday, but you can just take the grades you have right now and cannot get lower...

i have like 2 A's and 3 B's...but i know i can make it to 3 A's and 2 B's before the semester is over