biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read until page 5 so sorry if I'm just repeating thing but:

I'm not a fan of the making guns harder to get argument, I mean, the gun's weren't depressed and bullied, they didn't go to the store and buy the guy, and they definately didn't pull their own triggers.

But on the other side, he was in a mental hospital shortly earlier, why was he allowed to buy a gun?

I also am upset with the school. They did barely anything to warn the students. After the first shooting, the sent out e-mails to the students.

Who checks they're e-mail every 2 hours? Especially at 9 in the morning?

But seeing all of this makes me sad. The video Cho sent to the news company(forget which one) makes it seem like he wanted to do it. He said, "I don't have to do this, but I don't want to run anymore."

Why ruin so many lives if you "didn't have to?"

There is so many better ways to fix everything.

He was mad because he was picked on all his life, but he made no attempts whatsoever and befriending people, he didn't talk to them when he was younger. He can't blame them.

Apparently, I don't know for sure, but a girl I know told me today that her friend sent her a message on MySpace telling her someone is thinking (And has the guns/ammo) to pull a Massacre at our school tomorrow to wipe Columbine and Virginia Tech's death count away.

I know I "Should" tell someone, but I don't think I should. If nothing happens tomorrow, then it'd just be me telling my mom something that didn't/won't happen. I guess I am just gonna wait and see tomorrow.

She said it is a male and that she knows who it is. Her friend had recieved messages from him talking about it, but since the girl, who is recieving the messages, thinks massacres are cool, she won't tell any adults.

The video Cho sent to the news company(forget which one) makes it seem like he wanted to do it.

It was NBC.

I get picked on everyday, but I make enough friends to where I don't care anymore. Of course I get pencils lodged in my head, my sweatshirt full of paperclips, or punched until my arm is dead, but I just ignore them and talk to my friends while people are being immature, but you don't see me pulling a massacre.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Apparently, I don't know for sure, but a girl I know told me today that her friend sent her a message on MySpace telling her someone is thinking (And has the guns/ammo) to pull a Massacre at our school tomorrow to wipe Columbine and Virginia Tech's death count away.

I know I "Should" tell someone, but I don't think I should. If nothing happens tomorrow, then it'd just be me telling my mom something that didn't/won't happen. I guess I am just gonna wait and see tomorrow.

She said it is a male and that she knows who it is. Her friend had recieved messages from him talking about it, but since the girl, who is recieving the messages, thinks massacres are cool, she won't tell any adults.

The video Cho sent to the news company(forget which one) makes it seem like he wanted to do it.

It was NBC.

I get picked on everyday, but I make enough friends to where I don't care anymore. Of course I get pencils lodged in my head, my sweatshirt full of paperclips, or punched until my arm is dead, but I just ignore them and talk to my friends while people are being immature, but you don't see me pulling a massacre.

are you joking? call the police right now! it's not something to joke about, not now, not ever. they've already arrested several people for pulling [cabbage] like this.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

Are you joking? Call the police right now! It's not something to joke about, not now, not ever. They've already arrested several people for pulling [cabbage] like this.

For not telling?

I don't even know who the person is or their name. All I know is they're a boy, heavily armed, and ... I guess that they're pulling a Massacre tomorrow.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Are you joking? Call the police right now! It's not something to joke about, not now, not ever. They've already arrested several people for pulling [cabbage] like this.

For not telling?

I don't even know who the person is or their name. All I know is they're a boy, heavily armed, and ... I guess that they're pulling a Massacre tomorrow.

They're aresting people for threats like that.

For not telling?

for making jokes/false threats. if you go to the police now, all you have on your conscience is that you put an idiotic joker behind bars, but if you don't, and this turns out to be real...... -.-

holygrail-1.jpg

For not telling?

Oh ok because I don't really feel like getting arrested if something did happen and I didn't tell.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Oh ok because I don't really feel like getting arrested if something did happen and I didn't tell.

this is the WRONG attitude to have. and tbh, if something happens and the police found out that you knew something, you might very well BE arrested, at the rate things are going now.

If i knew who you are/where you lived, i'd have already contacted the police.

holygrail-1.jpg

For not telling?

Actually you probably could be charged with something, in the same way if you see someone drowning you can't just stand back and watch. Which is essentially what not telling anyone is doing.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

this is the WRONG attitude to have. and tbh, if something happens and the police found out that you knew something, you might very well BE arrested, at the rate things are going now.

If i knew who you are/where you lived, i'd have already contacted the police.

You would call the police on me? Wow... well, you know where I live.

Now, I am going to let my brain figure through everything and if I feel right, I will tell my parents.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Tell them dude, this isn't even something to think about.

Lets look at the 'worst possible outcome' of each.

1) You tell: Nothing ends up happening and maybe you feel a little foolish.

2) You don't tell: The guy does go there and does kill a lot of people.

WHAT IF I'VE SEEN SOMETHING SUSPICOUS?

Call Reno Direct at 334-2099 or Secret Witness at 322-4900.

taken from reno's police website, here.

call it now. it's anonymous so no one even has to know who you are. if you don't, you're practically as bad as the killer. :shock:

holygrail-1.jpg

WHAT IF I'VE SEEN SOMETHING SUSPICOUS?

Call Reno Direct at 334-2099 or Secret Witness at 322-4900.

taken from reno's police website, here.

call it now. it's anonymous so no one even has to know who you are. if you don't, you're practically as bad as the killer. :shock:

http://www.report-it.com/to_call_in_you ... report.htm

Tomorrow is 4/20.

That means it is the day of: 1. Hitler's Birthday 2. Columbine High School, 3. It is also national weed day :anxious:

I suspect an attack tomorrow. Hopefully its not serious.

So someone's going to get high, dress up like hitlar and have a watergun shootout in his backyard, nice.

Honostly though, that's crazy that it's Hitlar's birthday and Columbine shooting day are the same.

Tomorrow is 4/20.

That means it is the day of: 1. Hitler's Birthday 2. Columbine High School, 3. It is also national weed day :anxious:

I suspect an attack tomorrow. Hopefully its not serious.

So someone's going to get high, dress up like hitlar and have a watergun shootout in his backyard, nice.

Honostly though, that's crazy that it's Hitlar's birthday and Columbine shooting day are the same.

the columbine shooters probably picked that day for one of those 2 reasons, i'd assume.

holygrail-1.jpg

send me your name and address in a pm and the cops will be at your house tonight, questioning you, and possibly preventing another senseless tradgedy.

and how sick is your friend that she thinks killing a bunch of innocent people is cool?

holygrail-1.jpg

send me your name and address in a pm and the cops will be at your house tonight, questioning you, and possibly preventing another senseless tradgedy.

and how sick is your friend that she thinks killing a bunch of innocent people is cool?

You know, some police, expecially it coming from a teenager, will take it as a joke and he can get in trouble for supposedly "joking with the police" if he has no evidence. They won't take it serious without evidence.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

You know, some police, expecially it coming from a teenager, will take it as a joke and he can get in trouble for supposedly "joking with the police" if he has no evidence. They won't take it serious without evidence.

i think at this point in time, everything is serious. several people have been arrested for making false threats, and schools in 10+ states have been locked down/closed due to threats in the past 3 days.

there's even an example in here where a post on an online forum shut down a school and lead to police action against the poster. nobody is taking this lightly anymore.

school closings

if you dont wanna read it, here is just one example.

In St. Augustine, Fla., a 14-year-old high school student was charged with a felony for threatening in an e-mail between friends to top the Virginia Tech massacre by killing 100 people

holygrail-1.jpg

For not telling?

Withholding info from the police is a felony. You'd rather, if the guy is serious, 32+ people die, just so you don't look foolish, or called a looser for telling the police? Well at least if a shooting like that does happen, you can know the lifes of those people could of been saved if you acted up.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.