biggest college shooting in history

magekillr

There was a shooting at Monash University here in Australia some time ago. The gunman managed to kill a couple of people before some bloke tackled him and beat the everliving crap out of the poor sod.

Why don't people in America do that? It boggles the mind. The best way to deal with a lone gunman is to rush him with a group.

Hah! the guy had a semiautomatic with a large clip. won't be that hard for him to shoot everyone down before they reach him.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a shooting at Monash University here in Australia some time ago. The gunman managed to kill a couple of people before some bloke tackled him and beat the everliving crap out of the poor sod.

Why don't people in America do that? It boggles the mind. The best way to deal with a lone gunman is to rush him with a group.

Hah! the guy had a semiautomatic with a large clip. won't be that hard for him to shoot everyone down before they reach him.

Yeah everyone was on the ground. By the time you tried getting up he would have shot them.

Remember they said this guy was fairly proficient with the gun.

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

Thirteen pages ago, and yet I have to say something.

What was it?

Oh yeah.

SCREW OFF!

Hypocrosy? How the hell is it hypocrosy? We sell guns...that makes us hypocrites all right. My heart goes out to the families, but this happens about once a decade, and guns aren't the problem. Some EMO kid about ten years ago beat his girlfriends parents to death with a crowbar because he thought he was a vampire. If people don't buy guns, they'll buy knives and club like weapons. It's gonna happen because some disturbed kid goes off the deep end, and it doesn't matter what we do. Like I said, if it's not guns, it's knives. 32 people dead, and all you can say is how pitiful it is we sell guns. That's a shame.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

And Americans tell me that the right to bear arms is fine? You make cannabis and cocaine illegal to 'protect society', but you sell guns in Walmart.

It's sick, it makes me sick. And now 21 people have paid the price for your hypocrosy in democracy. Twenty smegging one people dead. The future gone, by something you sell next to donuts and hardware.

God [bleep] dammit it makes me sick! I'm so sick I can't even concentrate on sympathy for family and friends, just anger, which I sincerely don't want to do. I'd want my thoughts to be with them, but it just can't lie while this fatal hypocrosy still exists.

Thirteen pages ago, and yet I have to say something.

What was it?

Oh yeah.

SCREW OFF!

Hypocrosy? How the hell is it hypocrosy? We sell guns...that makes us hypocrites all right. My heart goes out to the families, but this happens about once a decade, and guns aren't the problem. Some EMO kid about ten years ago beat his girlfriends parents to death with a crowbar because he thought he was a vampire. If people don't buy guns, they'll buy knives and club like weapons. It's gonna happen because some disturbed kid goes off the deep end, and it doesn't matter what we do. Like I said, if it's not guns, it's knives. 32 people dead, and all you can say is how pitiful it is we sell guns. That's a shame.

urrrm did you actually read the original post? it lists about what 50 shootings over the last decade....just because they are only 1 or 2 people doesn't make them insignificant

as for my earlier post what i meant was i'm surprised they didn't do anything, mainly the lockdown thing, but i made myself look bad by going on more about trying to stop him, sorry if i made it seem that way

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

urrrm did you actually read the original post? it lists about what 50 shootings over the last decade....just because they are only 1 or 2 people doesn't make them insignificant

as for my earlier post what i meant was i'm surprised they didn't do anything, mainly the lockdown thing, but i made myself look bad by going on more about trying to stop him, sorry if i made it seem that way

Let me rephrase. Mass killings like this happen once a decade.

And the lockdown thing. I watched the press conference, and they figured the gunman left the campus. I don't know if he did or didn't, but he came back, and they did nothing about the first shooting. That was a fatal mistake.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

Let me rephrase. Mass killings like this happen once a decade

Oh right, it only matters when it's a mass killing.

When did I ever say that?

Methinks you could find no problems with anything else, so you decided to say something pointless to try and salvage a scrap of pride.

goldphishies.jpeg

When did I ever say that?

Methinks you could find no problems with anything else, so you decided to say something pointless to try and salvage a scrap of pride.

Of course, pride is what I cherish on an online forum.

Go over and read the last 13 pages, I'm not reposting my arguement for you.

we were on lockdown...as far as i know (i was asleep because i skipped class). but:

1.) it was thought to be something very small...i remember even after the 9:25 incident it was still thought to be something very small

2.) a lot of kids didn't even tell any1...just each other via text messaging...the news took a while to spread

3.) they thought they apprehended the guy who did that...and the guy who did the West AJ killings does not match the descriptions of the killer at Norris. once the killer is thought to be apprehended...why continue the lockdown?

the school is very secure...and until this year nothing like this happened. then the first day of classes some mental patient comes and kills someone...and immediately when he was thought to be on campus we were on lockdown. the school handled the situation the best they could...and no1 is to blame but the gunman himself.

i just hate how there always has to be blame put on someone to make people feel at ease...it's not going to make those people who died come back to life. sure...find out what happened...but we know what happened, i was there.

mage had you ever seen the killer and have you done any interviews because we might have seen you on tv

i had never seen him in my entire life. a friend of mine lived down the hall from him and just described him as "Someone who never really talked much...i saw him once in the whole school year"

so yeah

about the interviews...CNN came up and asked me to do one but i said i didn't want to.

greatest moment ever:

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player. ... .cnn&wm=11

Of course, pride is what I cherish on an online forum.

Go over and read the last 13 pages, I'm not reposting my arguement for you.

Excuse me for pointing out it's not our fault that people died because we sell guns. How wrong of me. Especially when you feel nothing but anger toward us, when 30+ people are dead. Wow. I must be a pretty horrible person.

goldphishies.jpeg

R.I.P. You will always be remembered.

My condolences out to the families of the affected..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I love Nikki Giovanni! I forgot she taught there, she must've been working on that poem all night.

BTW while on the subject of media, how much do you think CNN payed that one kid for that video, if they payed him at all?

Also, when do classes resume at Norris Hall? Or what are they doing about the classes affected and those that have them there and people who have to enter there to go elsewhere? Are they moving all the classes around? Still that doesn't answer the latter of what to do with all those who have to use it as a way around, and the facilities there too. I'm assuming it's still closed off to investigation.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Norris Hall is closed for the remainder of the year

i am at home now...there was another bomb threat this morning

all other classes we are supposed to go back on Monday...but with bomb threats i am wondering if they will cancel the rest of the semester

Norris Hall's classes are canceled for the remainder of the year

i am at home now...there was another bomb threat this morning

all other classes we are supposed to go back on Monday...but with bomb threats i am wondering if they will cancel the rest of the semester

That's a lot of refunds. 23,000 students. :shock:

BTW sent you a PM.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Excuse me for pointing out it's not our fault that people died because we sell guns. How wrong of me. Especially when you feel nothing but anger toward us, when 30+ people are dead. Wow. I must be a pretty horrible person.

If someone has the nerve to bring a gun to school or shoot someone, nothing is going to stop them from getting a hold of a gun, all this would do is put guns solely in the hands of people who intend to use them to harm others, and leave everyone else screwed.

If guns were banned when this happened, im pretty sure he would have gotten a gun anyway if he intended to kill himself after it all.

This is a terrible event, and it wont be the last, but guns dont kill people, people kill people.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Like I said, go back and read the previous pages of the thread, if you can bare to stand how wrong your assumption was. Then, try and make a cohesive arguement.

If someone has the nerve to bring a gun to school or shoot someone, nothing is going to stop them from getting a hold of a gun, all this would do is put guns solely in the hands of people who intend to use them to harm others, and leave everyone else screwed.

If guns were banned when this happened, im pretty sure he would have gotten a gun anyway if he intended to kill himself after it all.

This is a terrible event, and it wont be the last, but guns dont kill people, people kill people.

ok lets not outlaw thalidomide, because it doesnt disfigure children, the women who take it do. really why do people need guns anyway? to shoot cans? why do you need a $500 chunk of metal to do that for when you can just pick up a stick, a rubber band and a rock and do it for free?

Yikes!! Lets keep the nested quotes to a minimum, shall we? :shock: Maybe 2-4 nested quotes per message, depending upon the length of each.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog