Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Pullin the fire alarm, but I SWEAR it was an accident. Me and my friends were just hanging out in the hallways and one of them tapped the glass for the firealarm as a joke, not breaking it, then I did it too but hit a little too hard (Just barely touched it with my finger what the hell?), next I know a huge ringing terrors the whole school and all the teachers and students came out of their classes on the playground :shock: I was just happy the firedepartement didn't come or anything. Anyways so the janitor saw me and my friends standing there a few minutes before it happened and told on us, but after lots and LOTS of questioning, I still got away with it :lol:

Nice try trying to pass it off as an 'accident.' It obviously wasn't; you said it yourself.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got caught with my uniform pants (Damn school!) and the front of them (in that area) was a little stiff... People thought I had an [structure]. lol

Or maybe it was. I don't remember for sure. lol (I just remember some hot girl hanging with my friends and we were staring at her breasts and she was showing her thong to us in front of the biggest perverted teacher in the school.)

So... :uhh: :XD:

Gotta love the tipit censors lol.

structure, rofl.

lol. should try out al kinds of things. does [kitty] become kitten or somthing?

lol it does!

edit: on topic

i have not been caught for the stuf i do. staling some stuff with a friend out of the teachers rooms, breaking a chair (not realy my fault the friend broke it) and some other dumb stuff.

I set off a carbon monoxide alarm at the university I was attending. It resulted in the evacuation of the whole chemistry building as a safety precaution *oops* (about 700 people having to leave the building).

I was doing my graduation project to get my MSc. After reading all the ins and outs of the equipment I was going to work with, I was ready to do my first experiment. It involved using carbon monoxide in small doses. I opened the small bottle and immediately the gas alarm in my area went off. I pushed the emergency button on the equipment, notified the guy responsible that it was probably my set-up that caused the alarm.

After one minute of not responding to the alarm, a bigger alarm is automatically generated, resulting in our wing of the building having to be evacuated. Also, the police and fire department are notified with an automated alarm. This always results in the fire dpt. sending two trucks, with crews fully geared up wearing gasmasks and all.

Since carbon monoxide is so toxic, nobody had authority to acknowledge (reset) the alarm. So after about 10 mins, a building-wide evacuation alarm was sounded. 700 people on the street, classes interrupted, experiments ruined all because of *me* ;)

After a thorough sweep through the building, fire men concluded the source had been stopped. All the people were allowed back into the building after about one hour after the original alarm was created.

Fire department sent a 15k-dollar bill to be paid for sending two trucks to a false alarm. I had to defend myself to the safety-board, explaining my actions and see if I had followed procedures correctly.

I had done everything by the book, so I wasn't to blame. In fact, after some exploring they found out that the maintenance-guy from the company that installed the CO-detectors, had messed up. He had set the alarm-threshold way too low (about a factor 1000 too low) after his last yearly check-up. It was set so low, there was no way it *wouldn't* cause an alarm.

When the safety board found out this piece of info, they knew who to send the bill to. I wonder what happened to that maintenance guy ? ;)

DutchDreams.png

I faked orgasms every time my pregnant history teacher walked by.

haha, thats great. :lol:

I really can't think of anything bad I did that I got caught for. Generaly if I was going to do something against the rules I was careful enough to not get caught.

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Yeah I was a big netsender a few years back before a lot of people found out and the administrators blocked it (pm me if you know how to get around this >> when the admin have disabled netsending ::' ).

I've also done a few shifty things to teacher's homes living on site at our school (yeah its a big school). But I've always been sure not to get caught.

When I do things which I know I'll get in trouble for I'm always prepared to make sure I don't get caught. :wink:

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

shouldn't that be maximum expulsion?

Well I don't think these are even bad but;

Changed the passwords to all schools computer(with my friend:D we weren't aloud to go on computers at school for 3 weeks)

Then my teacher had a science test that we were gonna have in her file on the computer printed the test out, but never got caught:D Got 10 from the test :D

This thread is starting to make me regret my chosen career path.

You guys have single-handedly inspired me to get my Masters as quickly as bloody possible so I can move up to teaching college and get the hell away from you. :shock:

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Oh yeah...I posted this in another thread, but I'll go into more detail here.

In 5th grade, all 3 classes in my grade got these accounts. With these accounts, students could send messages to each other, discuss and review books, discuss and review movies, and all that stuff. The teachers could use their accounts to send messages to their students, comment on the students' reviews, change the students' reviews, and all that stuff. Well, I managed to get to the "secret" log-in screen (Page source. URL code.) and get the password and account name for all the teachers. So I went on with a few of my friends, and we fooled around...Let's just say our teacher wasn't happy, and some people were very confused when they logged on after our "hacking". :lol:

It was really fun...I can probably still do it again today... :XD:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh god...where to start.

I glued my teachers desk drawers shut...god bless rubber cement.

And me and a buddy saranwrapped our soccer coaches car. I think I was grounded for six months after that one...

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

i am now as an exchange student in germany but i usually live in mexico so i speak spanish. well...

the teacher was ill so another one came (who doesnt know us) and said we would have to write down what he dictated. a friend got an idea where i was the most important person to have some fun (im the only spanish-speaking in class):

everyone was complaining about the work and imagine a sudden voice talking in a weird language (me saying stuff in spanish!) the teacher got confused and asked if i could speak german, someone else said no, she asked if i can speak english and i said (very slowly) a... little... bit... .the teacher got even more confused and said (in english) that i would have to write the words i understood. note that at that point everyone was laughing their ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç$%& off. then i wrote EVERYTHING she said with perfect spelling and the such. when she noticed... she just laughed LOL :lol: :mrgreen: \'

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

shouting what the *f-word* out loud in a pe lesson because i was tripped while running in handball but they got a foul not me.....

oh and also talking about rude stuff and my teacher overheard and just gave me a really funny look

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

What are you getting your masters in, Barihawk?

I'm pretty sure teaching since he mentioned moving up to teach college.

Actually, it's a masters in History. My college minor was in getting teacher's certification. I majored in History.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

2 years ago in elemtary school I was Vice President of Student Council. I had the micro-phone in my hand and I walked on to stage. I was wearing Adidas shoes that have these wavy things on the bottom. I held the micro-phone on the side of my body and as I was stepping up the stairs my feet slid on the stairs and made a fart sound that was captured by my micro-phone. It was fun to get 600 people from grades PK to 5 all laugh at me.

hey i didnt do this but i my class in 7th grade i asked some1 for a pen and lets just say they were chopping theyre log lol

A disciple of the blade........doesnt always use the blade to kill but more to protect what or who he cares about......I believe am a disciple who uses his Blade to save lives not sever bonds to this world

One of my friends pooped on the bathroom floor on purpose, got caught.

We threw a rock at a urinal, shattering it...got caught.

Opened gel pens and squirted the ink all over the place, got caught.

Threw the cupcakes they serve(d) at lunch all over the outside of the school during recess, got caught.

Put cream cheese containers on the bottom of our shoes and walked around the gym, spreading the slippery substance all over the floor, got caught.

Tried to sharpen a pen in an electric pencil sharpener, got caught.

Set off the fire alarm, got caught.

Encircled groups of unwary people with thread from shop class, tieing them up without them knowing, got caught.

Destroyed a sewing machine, got caught.

Sprayed WD-40 all over the place during an assembly, got caught.

Printed 100+ pages at a time and ran, DIDN'T GET CAUGHT FOR THIS ONE!

Dismantled computers so the sides of the towers would fall off if touched, got caught.

So yeah, I'm a bad role model, haha. This was 7 years ago..mind you.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Threw the cupcakes they serve(d) at lunch all over the outside of the school during recess, got caught.

Put cream cheese containers on the bottom of our shoes and walked around the gym, spreading the slippery substance all over the floor, got caught.

Encircled groups of unwary people with thread from shop class, tieing them up without them knowing, got caught.

Dismantled computers so the sides of the towers would fall off if touched, got caught.

For all of that, im kinda surprised you weren't expelled :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I guess I was a smooth talker, I always acted clueless, haha. Believe it or not, I never even got a detention...only thing any of us really got in big trouble for was the urinal. My friend only had to pay for it. The year after we moved on to High School they installed security cameras all over the place, haha.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

You got caught not having a button? That is incredibly horrible. I'm sure you are the only person ever to have let the goods out in the locker room.
It's pretty gay in my opinion is all. I go to the gym, and see it a lot-- due to people showering. It's just mine that's odd :uhh:

Yeah, why the hell does that happen. Why don't they put doors on guys showers? My friend who go's to the same gym as me she says the girls have doors and stuff. Why do i have to constantly shower while averting my eyes from old guys showering!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I guess I was a smooth talker, I always acted clueless, haha. Believe it or not, I never even got a detention...only thing any of us really got in big trouble for was the urinal. My friend only had to pay for it. The year after we moved on to High School they installed security cameras all over the place, haha.

Are you frikkin serious? I mean, they caught you for pulling the fire alarm, and they didn't do anything?

Sorry, but what the hell is with your school?

~

Anyways.... I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't care to do bad things :cry: . Only gotten one detention in my life, and that was for leaving my classroom when the teacher didn't show for 20 minutes (with like half the class, who didn't know what to do, like me). Some guy ended up coming to the room 10 minutes later to take attendance (way to make us wait 30 minutes...) and he gave everyone who left detentions. He basically gave half the class detentions because we didn't wait for half an hour for the moron to finally show.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.