How to write very bad guides. 5K VIEWS!!!@ONEON

mithos23132

I'll give it a ten if you add something about people who just joined TIF yesterday, have NO idea what a good guide contains because they've never read any guides in the AOW or in this forum, and post FIVE of this type of "bad guide" on the same day, seeking instant fame?

Oh, and don't forget to identify guides copied word for word (including misspellings) from guides written by other people on the RS forums or other websites, and claiming them as one's own work. :roll:

I especially like "the most bad guide" ending sentence, instead of "the worst" - drives home the point, lol.

And no, to you AOW-ers, I can't keep this topic open forever, but ... for a little while. ;) It made me smile, :D I've been wishing I could write this myself. :-w

It would still be a good sticky. You know--to head off the bad guide writers.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

I'll give it a ten if you add something about people who just joined TIF yesterday, have NO idea what a good guide contains because they've never read any guides in the AOW or in this forum, and post FIVE of this type of "bad guide" on the same day, seeking instant fame?

Oh, and don't forget to identify guides copied word for word (including misspellings) from guides written by other people on the RS forums or other websites, and claiming them as one's own work. :roll:

I especially like "the most bad guide" ending sentence, instead of "the worst" - drives home the point, lol.

And no, to you AOW-ers, I can't keep this topic open forever, but ... for a little while. ;) It made me smile, :D I've been wishing I could write this myself. :-w

lol ya, mention something about ppl wiht 0 posts, and come on with like random links and stuff

funky guide, 10/10 for sure

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

this has inspired me to make my own guide! YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Q: How should I go about plagerizing another persons guide?

A: Well I would highlight it and then press "copy" and then "paste" it onto your post. Don't worry about posting it on another webste becasue they won't notice. Probally. Trust me.

Wouldn't it also be acceptable to place it on the same forums as the "real"(lol) guide? i mean its not like anyone but you is going to be smart enough to notice, especially if you say you wrote the guide before the other guy and he copied you.

remember to blame the forums mods for not doing their job correctly because the guide wasn't stickied upon creation. the ending paragraph can also be used to request modship on the forums because your guide is so good.

also in the 1337 5p34k part you should add that using shortcuts is intelligent. such as: 1 r b3s7. u r n0t b3773r m3!(make sure to drop useless words, such as "the" and "a" and "to")

and remember: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BEST ITEM SAY THAT YOU ITEM IS THE BEST AND THEN LIST THE ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY BETTER NEXT BECAUSE IS COSTS TOO MUCH/THERE IS A GLICTH THAT JAGEX MADE SO YOU CANT GET IT(like this: black defender>rune defender because i only have a black one and rune is too hard to get)

edit:OMGZ1!11!!1 YU0 FORG07 TO S4Y ABUT GLOB4L WARM1NG. IT MAK3 GU1DES R BE7T3R!11shift!11!1

newsignature1fs8.png

Nice guide 10/10 :thumbsup:

However, to make it easier to read, you could consider writing it all as one paragraph and possibly not using full stops. If you really want it to make AOW, i would suggest along with these, stop the use of the 'space' bar. It makes it look too long ::'

And as for the Noob Occupier, thanks. That will keep me busy for hours :D

Tyrrell9.gif

Nice guide 10/10 :thumbsup:

However, to make it easier to read, you could consider writing it all as one paragraph and possibly not using full stops. If you really want it to make AOW, i would suggest along with these, stop the use of the 'space' bar. It makes it look too long ::'

And as for the Noob Occupier, thanks. That will keep me busy for hours :D

iagree sp acesarntnecessar yandmakesit m ucheasiertor eadbecause youd ontneedtolo okatasmuchofthepagealsoyoudo ntneedperiods becauseit iseasiertoreaditallino nes entencea ndaddrand omspaceseverywher e:D

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe i clicked the noob occupier :shock:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe i clicked the noob occupier

Me too! my computer slowed to a crawl and I was forced to stop :evil:

worst giude iv ever seen :notalk:

(now it time 4 u 2 flame me :ohnoes: )

Don't mind if I do. You moron! Your mother is so fat something happened to her that could only happen if she was impossibly fat! Thats all I got right now -.- Btw the way if you can't spell "guide" or "I've" Your opinion isn't that important :). Thanks for posting!

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)