How to write very bad guides. 5K VIEWS!!!@ONEON

mithos23132

what is this supposed to mean?

This thread is a satire and is only to poke some fun at poorly written "guides".

Thank you! If you don't know what sarcastic means then please get off this thread because it isn't for you :)

And no, to you AOW-ers, I can't keep this topic open forever, but ... for a little while. It made me smile, I've been wishing I could write this myself.

What! Noes!

EDIT: added FAQ images forthcoming.

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

:lol: , after the "!" there is a noncapital letter (don't know the word for that in english). You must be too used to normal spelling. You're not 1337 :roll: .

But very funny guide indeed. You should add how to calculate the avarage of the xp/hour while doing an action. Just do that action one time, check how much time it took and calculate that to xp/hour. But if that's too much work you can always do something like xp/min, xp/sec, or, if you're very lazy; xp/"however long that action took".

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

:lol: , after the "!" there is a noncapital letter (don't know the word for that in english). You must be too used to normal spelling. You're not 1337 :roll: .

But very funny guide indeed. You should add how to calculate the avarage of the xp/hour while doing an action. Just do that action one time, check how much time it took and calculate that to xp/hour. But if that's too much work you can always do something like xp/min, xp/sec, or, if you're very lazy; xp/"however long that action took".

Perhaps you are reffering to this?

jUST DONT LOOK STUPID BY ACCIDENTLY PRESSING SHIFT AT THE BEGGINING OF THE SENTENCE.

I think you might need to brush up on your Anglais before telling me how to be "1337".

As to your per hour suggestions I thought it might be cool to a have a chart showing relationship between quality of guide and how many you can pump out an hour :lol: .

oh,and make this the background instead of white, that should do it..

Do you think you could tell me how to change background?

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

hmm...poory written, no pics, hurts your eyes...exactly how a bad guide should be

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]1/10 for a bad guide on bad guides

btw, as sed b4, add hundres of hides that do nothing ;)[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

hmmm i give it a 13/14.32

good attempt at showing us. but you forgot to mention putting a horrible siggy for yourself at the bottom of your guide.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

I'm sure the moderators of this board will have fun posting in this topic, they've locked so many different bad guides I think they have a ton of ideas. :)

10/10

What a very good guide to a bad guide! :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .