hardest quest---> mostly for qp cape owners

flava0falcon

Only quests that were actually hard are mournings end part 2 and, maybe contact and desert treasure, there is no real hard quests just annoying quests

True dat man. Thats y i hate quests. There not so much difficult fights or anything... some of them r but most r just walkin around everywhere.

sigbv9.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None is hard IMO, but the the most annoying quest has to be one small favour

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Hardness in levels:

- Devious Minds (Argh, evil runecrafting level and 65 smithing!)

- Recipe For Disaster (Cooking levels, and all those other quests to be completed to finish it)

- Fairy Tail Part II (Herblore Requirement)

Hardness In Overall (Levels, Fighting, Puzzles, Etc.)

- Mourning Ends Part II (Evil handholds, evil puzzle, evil shadows GRR!)

- Recipe For Disaster (Evil bosses, and lots of stuff to do in it!)

- Underground Pass (Evil pathway, took me 5 hours because I had like 10-20 levels below the recommended agility level :P)

That's about it. :P

Wee 242 qp ftw :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

mep2: more then 100 ppts :wall: and 4 days...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

MEP2 - I went crazy with that quest ... so dang hard.

Scariest and most exciting quest was Underground pass. I did it at a very low level and struggled big time. However if I were to do it at my current level it would be quite easy, so I guess I can't qualify it as the hardest quests.

So MEP2 wins :oops:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Id have to divide my hardest quests between classic and rs2:

In Classic: Sheephearder - You had to have a friend help you kick in that 3rd sheep. I think it took about 2 days even with that friend cuz newbs kept kicking it in before I got there.

and Legends: You couldnt eat and fight at the same time so basically you had to kill a lvl 175 demon without eating. I think it took me 4 tries and Im sure even that time I was lucky.

In rs2- I actually did me1 and 2 back to back. That was an insane 2 days or so; and was it eadgars ruse where you had to do that one maze without being caught? When that quest 1st came out, that part was very hard. I hate annoying frustrating mazes like that one, monkey madness(stealing the tally), lost tribe, haunted mine where you have to time something perfect or you have to go all the way back kind of thing. :evil:

limdog.png

I'd say one of the hardest is most definitely mournings end part 2.

I mean I have proven to anyone who knows me in rs to be prolifically efficient at puzzle solving and beating monsters at a rather insanely low level, compared to recommended.

And mournings end part 2 took me 8 hours and almost 300 sharks to do, and that was with friends helping me gather the list items.

Was worth the time though, especially cause now I know I have helped hundreds to do it by writing the guide.

Recipe For Disaster in theory is hard...re-facing many of the good boss monsters from rs but without prayer. But it is inf act quite easy as unless you truly are a 'prayer noob' you can easily beat them without prayer, prayer is jsut a means of speeding up the fight.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lunar Diplomacy was the hardest quest for me because it bored me to death several times and I kept losing my st00f :-k

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

ME2 was hard for most people becasue of agility, but also becasue jagex coerced the major fansites to take the guides down, which runevilliage, tip.it, and RHQ, seemed to do.

Fortunately I found the guide in my cached pages offline and used it to finish sooner than most.

I also just killed dark beasts until I got a death tally.

Slayer FTW

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

None is hard IMO, but the the most annoying quest has to be one small favour

No man! I loved that quest! I just couldn't stop laughing while doing it. Oh man, I really advice anyone to do this one. \' [hide]Also, the ending, where you do not get a reward and get angry.. That is just.. magnificant. I mean, my character being mad, i love it[/hide]

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

A tricky question.

Some 'hard' quests are very easy using the guides, the only difficulty being how easily you can kill the boss. And your combat level obviously affects this big time.

I did practically all the quests without using a guide and most at a fairly low level, so my answers will be different to others

1) MEP II - working out the light pattern for the last door took my 4 days, the week it came out. The handholds were annoying at lvl 64 agility not hard.

2) Haunted Mine - only quest where I died - got crushed by trucks 3 times in the boss fight. My own incompetence at work here.

3) Sheep Herder - I did this when the sheep could still block the path by the bank and it took for ever to get them into the pen. I kept misclicking.

Many have really answered the question what was the most annoying quest. For those mine would have to be

1) Imp Catcher - it took me 3 weeks to get the final bead. At level 25 it was hard.

2) Hazeel Cult - the valves. I cheated on this bit and checked a guide after 2 hours of trying

3) Family Crest - getting into the perfect gold room, again checked a guide after trying for hours to work it out.

Helios

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

hey guys out there... never, ever, in the in your whole life try to do mourning ends part 2 without a quest guide... trust me....

(did only fail like 7 times on handholds with 60 agility though)

but the puzzle, god! the puzzle, worst thing i've ever done

Scherzo.png

great, I have 4 quests to go and guess what one of them is

me pt2 - sounds like a real fun quest!!

I found underground pass the most frustrating quest I have done, I kept falling off those stupid paths, must have gone 2 hours trying to get through that bit.

barrowsmguthan,bob%20baldrick.gif

for me it was the desert treasure, the kamil part i almost lost over 4 mil at the trolls..got away with 4hp and have to use home teleport..

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

MEP2 was definitly the hardest one in my opinion. The falling-down-the-handholds 20 consecutive times thing was frustrating enough, but it's not like the rest of the quest is cake :)

Still, I found myself mapping the area and such in order to work something out, which is a refreshing change from the usual mindless questing.

MEP2 or Haunted Mine

MEP2 because of the handholds, and I spent half an hour wandering around because i mixed up 2 crystals

Haunted Mine because it was the only quest I died from (went in with no teles and half an invy full of cooked snail things)

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

the only semi-challenging quest i did was underground pass, and i barely had 35 agility then. it took two days and numerous trips because i kept forgetting things, and when it was finished, i played with the iban staff at pest control...

sheepder was easy but incredibly frustrating.

so...even though there will be more posts here probably we can sum this up by saying hardest is mournings engs part 2...which is what i said when i opened up the topic so i was right :)

even though there were people who said haunted mine and underground pass (and 1 even said cook's assistent lol) and devious minds for the smithing requirment

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

mep2 was really frustating cause off the agi things and all the shadows were also frustrating but still one blow with d scimmy and they were death.

haunted mine was frustrating to :P all the things in the room that att you (note: i was lvl 70 when attempting this :P)

and afcourse the requirements for devious minds :P i really hated to lvl smithing to 65.

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner

Non combat wise definatly Mournings ends part 2 that took me the best part of two days to do (dont use guides)

COmbat wise i would say contact, great brain robbery only hit me 4 or 5 times with super defence potion, I used all but 4 sharks doing contact