For the love of the skill.

fronzz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am goig for Defence cape(a bit less than 300k left), as it is my favourite skill :) I simply love training it. When I change to Attack or Defence I get nervous and switch back to Defence.

Anyways my training is pretty slow for the last month or so, because I cannot go on computer so much, so do not expect 99 Defence very soon.

I also love Firemaking, which I will certainly get to 99 one day and Magic, which I hope to be 99 in the(distant) future.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I am goig for Defence cape(a bit less than 300k left), as it is my favourite skill :) I simply love training it. When I change to Attack or Defence I get nervous and switch back to Defence.

Anyways my training is pretty slow for the last month or so, because I cannot go on computer so much, so do not expect 99 Defence very soon.

lol after i got my def cape i kept goin def simply bc it seemed like i hit better under defense.. 16m+ to def only 13m to attack :)

Getting 99 fm for the cape. Next will probably be def, i dont like getting hit.
you're gettin the fm cape cause its your fav color orange.. Its a cool cape tho :P

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I don't have a cape yet but my first capes are probably going to be range and woodcutting not for the cape but just because I love the skills(and a little for the cape 8-) )

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I have three 99s at the moment (firemaking, cooking, fletching), with 3 more (craft, attack, fishing) on the way. When I train something, I don't generally worry about how easy/hard the skill is. I write down a goal, and will usually complete it... doesn't matter how long it takes (maybe thats why I've never raced anyone to any levels). :wink:

The skills I train more are the ones I love. Didn't get the 99s because of fancy brag-tastic skillcapes, did it because I liked to train them. ::'

dontfearthereaper2.png

Started playing in RSC and still playing. My highest skill being level 77 and my lowest 52. I never went for 99 and not planning to.

Why: I do not ''love'' skills enough that I can do them to oblivion. I love runecrafting, but after a few hours of crafting, running up and down or standing at world 16. I am just tired. I got to do something else. I cannot grind like many others do as I do not play Runescape to do something I do not wish to do, but for fun.

I can understand many do this, also because they like it. or like the result. But for me it isn't worth it and I won't bother. If I do, I would quit Runescape. I always like people going from level 60 to level 99 in a skill. Just 1% makes it. They do not love the skill. You cannot love a skill at level 60 yet. You haven't tasted grinding at that skill at that point.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

dont really care about the capes lol, i got quest, woodcutting, and cooking, (fishing tonight) but i wear the spotter cape kuz it reduces weight.

dont like how every 5th person i see has a 99 cape on, so i try to be different :D

on a side note, out of 3 ppl i see right now (besides me) 2 of them have a 99 cpae <.<

legends2.jpg

I got fletch and cook before skillcapes where released

fletching because it was fasted and I liked it, cooking cause I had the money for it from fletching and because it was fast.

prayer 99 is just cool to have

I wanted construction 99 very bad because only about 120 people have it 99

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

but I trained/am training them anyway because I know it would/will increase my total level, which makes me a better player.

Thats bad tho, total level doesnt make a player, his/her attidtude do..

what he means is he can do more in the game than he could before thus a better player.. he wasn't refering to his attitude or anything or thats how i took it..

i feel the same way personally as my levels increase generally i can do more than i could before..

Thank you, Drgnslyer_15, for clearing that up. You're exactly right. I did not mean a better player, attitude-wise. Attitude doesn't make you a better player, it makes you a better person. Total level makes you a better player because it broadens the horizon of things you can do in the game. For example:

I can burn/light everything in the game.

I can make every potion in the game.

I can fletch everything in the game.

I can cook everything in game.

I can craft every craftable rune in the game.

I can basically kill any monster in game.

I can use every prayer in the game.

I can thieve everything in the game.

I can kill every slayer monster in the game. (Dark Beasts I can do with pie)

I can hunt and capture everything in the game.

I can chop/cut any tree in the game.

Tell me how many of those things you can do. Obviously I don't have all 99s, but my total level is so good that I rarely ever need to buy anything from other players (Unless I'm doing something in bulk and would rather not get it myself) so I'm more self-sufficient.

Well i know what you mean cause i'm the same way i level to unlock more content of the game.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I got 99 attack as a side-effect of getting 85 slayer.

I got 99 HP because of doing slayer, barrows, and other things that involve playing the game.

I plan on getting 99 Herb as my next I think, not sure. That will be because I love Herblore.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I got 99 range because I've always loved ranging. Ever since classic when I saw snake slava with 99 range I knew I wanted it. 99 Cooking was just because of my soon-to-be 99 fishing. Yes, I love fishing as well.

Haha, it's cool that we share the same goals (Which you've already achieved)

addymranger,Rag1ng%20range.gif

Rag1ng%20Range.gif

im 1 more lvl to 99 ranged <-- love ranged

then i got 88 cooking as it is easy, probably getting 99 too

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/