The 125th Quest

Cha0sx

I have posted here, to discuss the 125th quest, which should be coming sometime in May. As you all know, or some don't know, the big quests are usually in 25th multiples. I don't have the exact quests that came out on 25,50,75, but 100 was RFD, and 1 was cook's assistant(not big but first lol:P). It has been rumored that jagex follows this method.

So I am asking, what do you expect for the 125th quest? Just a stupid rumor and nothing special? Or even a sequel to Legends OR Desert Treasure? Or even the fabled Mournings End Part 3? Post your opinions.

JUST IN FROM THE NEW BTS: Seems like it's a sequel to Lunar Diplomacy

"Our quest in May will bring us back to Lunar Isle, and will offer new spells to add to your lunar spell book. A young adventurer called Cyrisus will find himself trapped and frozen by fear and depression, and it will be up to you to bring him out of his misery. Someone who canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even make it to the Moon Clan town is unlikely to be able to survive long in the dream world, so youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll also be asked to guide him and become his Dream Mentor. What horrors await you inside his addled mind?"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...yes, make threads like this...everyone get their hopes up...I predict another bracelets let down update.

Serously, if everyone quit trying to read into future updates, you all would be less disappointed when Jagex releases their watered down update.

Also, I love your logic:

I don't have the exact quests that came out on 25,50,75, but 100 was RFD, and 1 was cook's assistant(not big but first lol:P). It has been rumored that jagex follows this method.

So pretty much that means jagex's big ones are every 100? no...I mean you don't remember the 25, 50, 75...

w4M8t.png

Hey guys, get some sleep tonight, or if you are in england sip some tea in the morning, cause we got an anticipated behind the scenes coming up May 1! :D

Listen N64 Jive, if I were to infer I think 25 is dragon slayer, 50 is legends, 75 is desert treasure/monkey madness.

The topic has been come upon these forums before, but I can't seem to find the specific thread.

Blood Runecrafting anyone? That's what I'd like!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I think it'll be related to Varrock. Look at the "Varrock Attacked" thread.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm thinking most likely a myerque part 4, somehow relating the whole plot with varrock even more then it already is. Maybe even finding out how you got attacked by those werewolves west of the river salve. (correct me if I'm wrong but I don't ever remember getting an explanation for this)

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

Maybe the poll we had last week on The runescape main site could show us some insight.

The number one pick for the master quests was

#1 I have not played any of these quests 25% (16598 votes) :lol: #-o

#2 Monkey Madness 19% (12448 votes)

#3 Desert Treasure 18% (12258 votes)

#4 Recipe for Disaster 17% (11397 votes)

#5 Legends' Quest 7% (4886 votes)

#6 Swan Song 4% (2408 votes)

#7 Regicide 3% (2211 votes)

#8 Roving Elves 3% (1779 votes)

#9 Mourning's Ends Part II (The Temple Of Light) 3% (1734 votes)

#10 Contact 1% (608 votes)

#11 Mourning's Ends Part I 1% (439 votes)

I was suprised because the poll started out as desert treasure being the favorite but then later on it changed to monkey madness. I think jagex made this poll to decide what quest line they should continue for they're 125th quest.

Just a thought.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Hmm, you might have a point with the poll.

Hopefully they don't make MM2, hated the first one... :anxious:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Maybe the poll we had last week on The runescape main site could show us some insight.

The number one pick for the master quests was

#1 I have not played any of these quests 25% (16598 votes) :lol: #-o

#2 Monkey Madness 19% (12448 votes)

#3 Desert Treasure 18% (12258 votes)

#4 Recipe for Disaster 17% (11397 votes)

#5 Legends' Quest 7% (4886 votes)

#6 Swan Song 4% (2408 votes)

#7 Regicide 3% (2211 votes)

#8 Roving Elves 3% (1779 votes)

#9 Mourning's Ends Part II (The Temple Of Light) 3% (1734 votes)

#10 Contact 1% (608 votes)

#11 Mourning's Ends Part I 1% (439 votes)

I was suprised because the poll started out as desert treasure being the favorite but then later on it changed to monkey madness. I think jagex made this poll to decide what quest line they should continue for they're 125th quest.

Just a thought.

I would agree with you, if the poll was conducted a month or two ago. Surely they've been working on a big quest update for a few months ... but maybe they are all at an initial next-quest stage and wanted feedback on which one to focus one.

Then again, maybe I'm giving Jagex too much credit on foresight ...

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL