What will the new Varrock look like?

lemontail

They will make it brown, I think. But much smother now than it is now :D. Or so I hope anyway...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

im praying for a sinister varrock.after all it is just accross from mortanyia and canifis.

southern varrock should be battered and broken since theirs a load of theives and the 2 gangs their.the north should be posh with thesalias,the palace and the museum.

i just prey its not going to whitewashed stone

tifsdac6mc.gif

im praying for a sinister varrock.after all it is just accross from mortanyia and canifis.

southern varrock should be battered and broken since theirs a load of theives and the 2 gangs their.the north should be posh with thesalias,the palace and the museum.

Just what I was thinking about South Varrock...Good Idea :thumbsup:

~Angat14~

2eprbpj.png

Just what I was thinking about South Varrock...Good Idea :thumbsup:

~Angat14~

They're updating all of Varrok, as a makeover. They should get rid of the tattered buildings and make them regular buildings

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Actually the new Varrock will be just like ardougne, but at a smallest scale.

What I mean is that were gonna have 2 general areas. The north area behing the place where rich peoples leave. You can find great buildings like the museum, castle and church there.

The south part will be more dark, will look "less good". It is full of ruins and populated by thieves and poverty can be seen everywhere.

Edit : Actually its gonna be just like now, except there will be some graphical distinction between the 2 areas.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

they need to do something new with verrock, its like the oldest town in rs, besides lumbly. it should fall into disrepair, 2 gangs, a castle with no knights, all you have are lil gaurds running around. maybe have the blk mages move in :). hope they dont kill its flavor like they did with fally, i miss the old fally

dragonmdefault,Domathere.gif

Founder and Leader of Death Dragons

The northern part of the city will be rich and classy, while the southern part will be the ghettor for realz (sorta like Meirditch, minus the vampires).

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

First up, Falador went white because it is the City of White Knights. Next, I hope it goes something like:

Might as well wait and see. (It's going to be towards the end of the month...)

I doubt it will be one main color. I think it will be many darker colors, because Varrock is a more sinister place then other cities, say Falador or Lumbridge.

Should be interesting whatever way they change it.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

Fally became what it is because jagex considered it a place of the white knights, light and sara...players didn't.

But EVERYONE agrees that varrock is supposed to be corrupt and look old and destroyed partially, like the slums..So i think this'll be better.

wow i was thinking the same thing 'cept i now hope u can visit the crypt from romeo and juliet

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

hmm I heard about a few rocks migrating into lumby after the change :twisted: those things will get tons of use. Hopefully there won't be 80 bots on them at a time. I would like a forest tone lumbridge, kinda green...and more sound looking buildings, but I'll be content with whatever they improve.