Whats your Motto?

mcneilp

What is the motto which helps you get through everyday life and what do you do to help you relax when things get tough?

My motto would have to be "S**t Happens" mostly because it usually does and whining and crying never helps, usually makes it worse. This is probably why i am the worlds most laid back person (according to my friends)...exam stress?? What exam stress??

I am also a Drummist (sounds more intelligent than drummer...no?) which helps let frustrations out and make me look "cool" 8-) and help develop my creative side.... ( I did try to learn the piano when i was younger but the tutor said if i practised i would grow up to be a big pianist, i took it as an insult and never went back...think about it....anyone?)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mottos are like horoscopes: Useless :P You can't go by your motto always anyway, no matter how positive it is. Life is volatile.

I like this one from some japanese yakuza movie though (something like this in the subtitles):

You don't have to, and can't be the best at everything you do or pursue. But you better be *ing good

"Sacred beings don't die, so I donnot have to worry for the only thing that might attempt in my way to the world domination."

-Darkluniux

Well, at least it is very positive! If not this:

"There is not risk, only destiny's tests"

Because must not be afraid of nothing, all happens according to the strings of the destiny.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

My motto for [math] homework:

"Can't figure it out, BS it."

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Be careful because there is always someone ready to step into your shoes... and do your job... better than you... do it.

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell,

The reason why I cannot tell;

But this I know, and know full well,

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell.

Be careful because there is always someone ready to step into your shoes... and do your job... better than you... do it.
:lol:

Greatest motto ever.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Hakuna Matata

(It means no worries :P )

...for the rest of your days,

It's our problem-freeeeeee philosophyyyyyy

Hakuna Matata!

iteme3721.jpg

If you ain't got no money take yo broke [wagon] home... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I don't really have a motto... Except since my baseball team is currently on a losing streak, me and this other kid are the only two optimistic kids on our team, so me and him are always saying things like, "Come on guys!" and, "We can beat 'em!"

:anxious:

By the way, we lost tonight :XD:

"Destiny is what YOU make it. Don't ride Fate, be a part of it. Live life while you still have it because you don't know what you had until it's gone."

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Am I the only one who thought he meant "motto"? As in something that describes you. And not your favourite "saying"?

a sentence, phrase, or word expressing the spirit or purpose of a person, organization, city, etc., and often inscribed on a badge, banner, etc.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Am I the only one who thought he meant "motto"? As in something that describes you. And not your favourite "saying"?

a sentence, phrase, or word expressing the spirit or purpose of a person, organization, city, etc., and often inscribed on a badge, banner, etc.

well mine is my fraternity's motto...so :uhh: