Whats your Motto?

mcneilp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live for what you believe in; die fighting for it.

Live [and die] for people, not erroneous beliefs.

The most dangerous people on the planet are those who are convinced that they know the truth.

I kinda just made one up that suits me but..

Do what you must to get by, but don't hurt people on the way, for if you do...THIS BUDS FOR YOU!

(ikinnacouldntthinkofwhattoputattheend..)

[Mod Edit: Do not stretch the page... ~azn]

jordangmsunset.jpg

Live for what you believe in; die fighting for it.

Live [and die] for people, not erroneous beliefs.

The most dangerous people on the planet are those who are convinced that they know the truth.

Okay, I can't tell at all if you're agreeing with me or attacking me o_O.

Jordan, please edit your post.... your stretching the page like crazy :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

"Do the best you possibly can and nothing else matters"

And

"Reality if a illusion created by an alcohal deficiency"

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

My motto for [math] homework:

"Can't figure it out, BS it."

lol my highschools speach and debate team's motto is dont stress, bs!

but my motto has gotta be suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem. because i know so many people who think they have so many problems and that suicide is the answer when its not.

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

"LOL WUT?" It's the best phrase in the whole world. I want to thank the genius who invented it. It makes me feel positive when I say it in my head. As such it is my current motto.

• 2 weeks later...

motto 1 : oh well it isnt like having my head cracked open vwhen i was 4. yeah that dudes in jail w00t.

motto 2:yeah well since you dont like what i did i'll use the superpowers you think i should have and go back in time to prevent myself doing it then.

"We enter this world naked and leave this world naked. That is why we must do everything we can to unleash the body's and the mind's perfection. The more we strive to unfold the perfection's of the body, the more quickly our mental capacities unfold: power of concentration, memory, will-power and resolution."

2480+ total

"never question good things"

a lot of times, a random act of kindness or goodness from a friend or a videogame or something happens that is good. A lot of times, when it happens randomly, i say "huh? whats going on". that good thing goes away very soon. so instead, I just don't question. enjoy the fact that typical randomness is a good thing, simply because its random.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

What is the motto which helps you get through everyday life and what do you do to help you relax when things get tough?

My motto would have to be "S**t Happens" mostly because it usually does and whining and crying never helps, usually makes it worse. This is probably why i am the worlds most laid back person (according to my friends)...exam stress?? What exam stress??

I am also a Drummist (sounds more intelligent than drummer...no?) which helps let frustrations out and make me look "cool" 8-) and help develop my creative side.... ( I did try to learn the piano when i was younger but the tutor said if i practised i would grow up to be a big pianist, i took it as an insult and never went back...think about it....anyone?)

S**t happens for me too. It's so true.

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

"Luck is a funny thing; the harder you work, the more you have of it"

or

"success is failure turned inside out,

the silver hint of the clouds of doubt....

so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,

It's when things go wrong that you must not quit."

'The line between wanting to win and being scared of losing is thin.'

'Be sure to live your life, because you are a long time dead.'

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!