Whats your Motto?

mcneilp

"whatever floats your boat"

A great philosophy for living with all types of people...it's the reason I don't go "omg look at that guy wearing the black and the chains!!!". I just go oh, there's a guy wearing black...I like his shirt. It's just things like that. I accept people of all walks of life, because there is some validity in each path.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may copy Nike...

Just do it.

Short, simple, and straight to the point.

I don't talk a lot, I talk simply and I get straight to the point. And I hate it when people hesitate or doubt themselves...(And on tests...I don't know what to put down but I have something I think is right...Just do it...)

Not to mention Nike (Not the shoe company, but still) was a goddess (Or something) in Greek mythology, which was the religion of the ancient Greeks, including Sparta...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

"whatever floats your boat"

A great philosophy for living with all types of people...it's the reason I don't go "omg look at that guy wearing the black and the chains!!!". I just go oh, there's a guy wearing black...I like his shirt. It's just things like that. I accept people of all walks of life, because there is some validity in each path.

I like that one as well. It's something we should all learn so we may be tolerant of others. It seems some people are totally against different groups of people merely because their peers tell them to be, they feel cool for doing it, or simply it's just a FotM thing..

Life is what you make of it

--

Off some car ad, but whatever it's true

I have more but don't follow them.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

My own made-up motto/philosophy is:

"I won't take your side seriously until you give me cold hard proof, and evidence that you did as much research as my side on the topic at hand."

Not much for a nicely flowing quote. :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I like to say "If you're underage,do it.If you're legal,you're screwed."Or something like that...That was the old days when I was a gir-I mean when I was younger...

Now I'd say :"If you aren't tortured,you're life is empty.When you are tortured,you wanna die.When you're dead...I'll get back to you in a few years."

Of course to be positive I'd say:"You're not dead,just stupid"Welll,I have to add some pessimism or I'd be mistaken for that other kid who looks like me...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

"Go be awesome."

or: "F--- this."

or: "No need to fear, no need to worry, No need to be, in such a hurry." Not song lyrics, but they damn should be.

Actually, lately I've had a head full of pink fog like, all the time, which is sort of unhelpful. I haven't been able too keep up much of a motto other than: "....uhhh. Duh. Huh? Wha? Something happen? Oh..."

I think I need more sleep.

sig2.jpg

Live every day like it's your last

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Very simple, 'don't lose'

I never lose in an arguement, I never give up on what I believe in, I'm a rebel -_-

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

"Balance is the key to life, dont be too good, you will get harmed, dont wander towards evil too much, you will harm yourself, walk on the edge of both sides and they will level eachother out"

"Take life as it is"

"Have atleast two or more motto's"

:P

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

"If she smells like fish, don't hit it." :lol:

But my real motto is: "To the world you may be but one person, but to one person you may be the world." For some reason it gained my attention one day and I haven't forgotten it since.

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

Live for what you believe in; die fighting for it.

Live [and die] for people, not erroneous beliefs.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.