??~~??Most Annoying P2P Quest??~~??

Cabbage_Boii

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mournings end part 2.... Oh my god, its the hand holds, no I don't want to try you, no please, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I still have nightmares from that quest, if the voices in my head just left, Darn you Mep2!

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Mournings end part 2.... Oh my god, its the hand holds, no I don't want to try you, no please, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I still have nightmares from that quest, if the voices in my head just left, Darn you Mep2!

lol woah ur makin me wanna do it stop please :roll: lol nah wasnt looking to do any quests anytime soon? sounds like that quest is hell

Swagger g Says:what is most boring p2p quest?

Dusty668 says:idk all of them

lol dusty shall i right down all the p2p quests tied for #6? <3:

Let your yellow mellow.

I know i'm weird, but I Loved MEP2. It was alot of fun I thought. I did it with little use of the tip.it guide since it just confused me so I sorta did it on my own :)

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

Well I don't really see the quests as annoying, if you don't like them, why do you do them? Anyway, for frustrating, I can easily say my opinion: Fairy Tale Part II, just because the herblore requirement.

Also I don't understand why some people hate MEP2, after all, there's always Tip.It guide to help me. (I did spend 3 hours and 30 minutes doing it with guide but still took me only 5 tries to succeed on obstacle the first time when you have to pass it (and succeeded on first try the second time you have to pass it) with 60 agility.)

Well I don't really see the quests as annoying, if you don't like them, why do you do them? Anyway, for frustrating, I can easily say my opinion: Fairy Tale Part II, just because the herblore requirement.

Also I don't understand why some people hate MEP2, after all, there's always Tip.It guide to help me. (I did spend 3 hours and 30 minutes doing it with guide but still took me only 5 tries to succeed on obstacle the first time when you have to pass it (and succeeded on first try the second time you have to pass it) with 60 agility.)

well correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure in pay to play you REALY need quests. and some of them that you NEED are hard but good point ::'

Let your yellow mellow.

lol woah ur makin me wanna do it stop please :roll: lol nah wasnt looking to do any quests anytime soon? sounds like that quest is hell

Swagger g Says:what is most boring p2p quest?

Dusty668 says:idk all of them

lol dusty shall i right down all the p2p quests tied for #6? <3:

Don't worry. Use the available quest guide, get a large pile of prayer pots and you'll get through the quest.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Regicide...still not finished...got up o the distillator and quit. =p

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.