Stuff you dont want your Real Life freinds to know

heartless619

I still sleep in footsy pajamas covered in pictures of the white/gold Power Ranger. I don't understand why people think that is weird. The white/gold Power Ranger could dominate the pants off of anyone.

Not really. But I really don't want certain people to know I play Runescape (I mean, it would totally ruin my rep as the coolest guy ever).

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... maybe that

#1- I used to play Runescape (At our school, Runescape= Public Humiliation for life!)

#2- I played with a Fisher Price doll house, all by myself, and enjoyed every minute of it a few months ago. (I'm 14. The same thing happened with some Barbies :oops:)

#3- I have a notebook where I doodle, draw hearts, write insults about my friends, write funny quotes that are worth remembering, and pretty much empty my brain out in doodles and random sentences. I call it the "Notebook from Hell." One of my friends has actually seen some pages, but I wouldn't let her look at most of them... I now regret that...

souryw6.png

Stuff I don't want my rl friends to know I'm not going to tell to some random, faceless nub on the ineternet.

I'm sorry but I beleive i do have a face.

Also on the word nub. Do you know that a nub is a small lump or chunk? That is not a type of person.

Uh-oh, Lieutenant Literal is on the case!

Y'know what? I'm gonna use that name! =P~

If you can't tell your friends something then who can you tell...?

Nuff said!

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Uhh the big one i guess, I play runescape.

Others would be:

1) I tend to be a nerd at computers

2) I read 4 times as much as i say I do

3) I like to look up new words in the dictionary sometimes

4) I LOVE dbz

5) I love pokemon too :uhh:

OMG you stole my list! i have the exact same things.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Stuff I don't want my rl friends to know I'm not going to tell to some random, faceless nub on the ineternet.

Also on the word nub. Do you know that a nub is a small lump or chunk? That is not a type of person.

Sir, whatever makes you happy, sir!

Sir, whatever makes you happy, sir!

People can be small lumps or chunks, sir :-w

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I still sleep in footsy pajamas covered in pictures of the white/gold Power Ranger. I don't understand why people think that is weird. The white/gold Power Ranger could dominate the pants off of anyone.

Not really. But I really don't want certain people to know I play Runescape (I mean, it would totally ruin my rep as the coolest guy ever).

DudE!! ill buy them off You! lol..but seriously...people might laugh at it but its cause there jelouse...lol white power ranger is the best...(Of the original season right? Mighty Morphen Power Rangers) w0ot!! i want them lol

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Guest under_sweet

that when i go over a mates house or they come over my house to crash for the night.....i like to smell there hair while they sleep and take photo's and edit them in paint...just the usual things drawing moustache's or glasses....i wish i was joking

no but seriously.....im joking.

that im a boy scout still :cry: :-# :oops:

I can't believe that was the first reply to this thread...

Seriously, Boy Scouts is nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever. And this is coming from a guy who is in a troop with about 4 people that are suspected to be of... wrong sexual orientation... and another 2 maybe 3 that have serious mental problems. That aside, you're learning valuable skills that are going to help you later. Eagle Scout rank has tremendoud benefits. If any of your friends who would think less of you for being in the Boy Scouts were to join the army, for example, you could join too and be a rank higher than them from the start. Just because of your Eagle Scout rank. A scout of any rank is someone to be respected.

Okay, that's off my chest. On topic, I don;t really have anything to hide from friends. And if I did, I wouldn't post it here.

p2gq.jpg

that im a boy scout still :cry: :-# :oops:

I can't believe that was the first reply to this thread...

You mean besides for the 50 other posts? Or do you mean "first to reply to this post (about boyscouts)" in which case I assume you missed the 3 or 4 people who already did?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't think there's much I don't tell my real life friends.

There are some things I get kind of embarrassed about (ex. that I met my only serious boyfriend over Runescape) but I still wind up telling people anyway (though I make sure to emphasize that we met in real life too... :P)

also, I pick my nose. and sometimes eat it. but my really good friends know that too... and are fairly disgusted, but ah, well :D

also, that I used to cut. Except again, my really close friends kinda know (I guess they've seen scars), so ah, well. My really close RL friends know everything about me, I think :)

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

There are some things I get kind of embarrassed about (ex. that I met my only serious boyfriend over Runescape) but I still wind up telling people anyway (though I make sure to emphasize that we met in real life too... :P)

also, I pick my nose. and sometimes eat it. but my really good friends know that too... and are fairly disgusted, but ah, well :D

also, that I used to cut. Except again, my really close friends kinda know (I guess they've seen scars), so ah, well. My really close RL friends know everything about me, I think :)

I do apologise if this is too prying, but I've always wondered what the motivation or catalyst for such actions are. I'm not trying to say you are weak, I'm just curious why people would do it. Or is it just the kind of thing where there is no thought involved? Again, if if you don't want to answer this, I won't press it.

I do apologise if this is too prying, but I've always wondered what the motivation or catalyst for such actions are. I'm not trying to say you are weak, I'm just curious why people would do it. Or is it just the kind of thing where there is no thought involved? Again, if if you don't want to answer this, I won't press it.

I'm not sure. I think different people do it for different reasons. Some do it to help feel *something* (as opposed to utter apathy) and some people really do need attention from people, and are looking for some sort of proof that people care about them. Some people feel like they deserve the pain and are self-imposing justice. I don't know!

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Why should anyone not tell their friends about what they do? If you like watching cartoons at 35, you're a trekkie (spelled correctly?), have your nose in the book 22 hours out of the day, or anything like that, you should be able to tell your friends. If your friends think differently about you because of that, then they are not, imo, your true friends. I can tell me friends anything and have them not care because it's my personality they like. If they didn't like it, I'm not forcing them to talk to me.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I guess the fact that I didn't quit after all would be something they shouldn't know. Other than that I guess some private stuff with girls I've liked, but those aren't things I'd say to random people on the net anyway...

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png

That I'm a male with the same name as one of Charlie's Angels #-o

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]