Stuff you dont want your Real Life freinds to know

heartless619

lol well it says it all...let me explain.

Anyone can be anything they want to be on the internet..and they can also do alot of stuff and keep it a secret from there RL friends..but will go on forums like this and spill there guts out because noone on here knows them...so

im asking what is it that you do that you really dont want your Real-Life freinds to know you do?

For me its...

1. Play Runescape..lol or go on RS forums like this..

2. I used to play neopets

and well im guessing i have a lot more but they arnt coming to mind

(this and my other thread came to me while in the shower lol)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that im a boy scout still :cry: :-# :oops:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

This is actually a really good topic. If the people I knew ought to know one thing, then it probably would be the way I feel about them. I don't mind telling it to a few people I grew to know over the net for years, but I wouldn't directly say it to those I'd be chatting about.

But I don't think anyone would be surprised if they knew I used to play games like runescape, because most of my (male) friends used to play games in that genre as well. It's really common for people in their teens in Belgium.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Uhh the big one i guess, I play runescape.

Others would be:

1) I tend to be a nerd at computers

2) I read 4 times as much as i say I do

3) I like to look up new words in the dictionary sometimes

4) I LOVE dbz

5) I love pokemon too :uhh:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Uhh...nothing really. My friends have a lot of interests similar to mine... :anxious:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

that im a boy scout still :cry: :-# :oops:

Dude, that's not something to be :oops: about. Almost all of my RL friends are in my Boy Scout troop anyway; no one's a boy scout hater around here, because our troop's not made of some nerdy losers like people think boy scouts are, but all of the cool guys.

Plus no one messes with my PL, Scotty. I mean no one.

sig2.jpg

Nothing really... At all.. I trust most of my friends enough to share my secrets with. I've never really kept my own secrets from friends, I've kept theirs though.

Isn't that how it should be?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nothing. My best friends play MMOs and the like with me.

edit:

When I used to play runescape back in the good 'ole days (RSC) my best friend played it with me. :wink:

Uhh the big one i guess, I play runescape.

Others would be:

1) I tend to be a nerd at computers

2) I read 4 times as much as i say I do

3) I like to look up new words in the dictionary sometimes

4) I LOVE dbz

5) I love pokemon too :uhh:

you take a good example from this smiley: :-#

I personally don't have much to hide, If i did, I probably wouldn't post it here :oops:

Apart from being a regular player or Runescape, I've got nothing to hide. I don't like revealing much about myself in the first place, even to friends and such.

But I won't deny it if they asked

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Nothing really, i'm pretty open with the friends i've got if they ask. But i'll only tell them a lot of stuff if they ask me, I prefer to surprise them instead of coming clean about things every 5 seconds.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I got stuff I won't tell over the internet, let alone my friends.

Same.

And I would rather tell my friends something than tell it to a public forum.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I got stuff I won't tell over the internet, let alone my friends.

Same.

And I would rather tell my friends something than tell it to a public forum.

Same, except these forums are known by lets say 4/5 of my school-.-, even if i could maintain my identity, alot of people would be targeted at my school.

Nothing really, i'm pretty open with the friends i've got if they ask. But i'll only tell them a lot of stuff if they ask me, I prefer to surprise them instead of coming clean about things every 5 seconds.
Yeh, that pretty much sums up the way I am.
iteme3721.jpg

+1 on the neopet thing... Liked at like 7 - 8, realized how stupid it was afterwards... God I hope none of them are on Tip.It reading this.

If someone makes a signature of this I will hunt you down and a stick a Kunai knife in your throat repeatedly until you're dead

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Why would I disclose personal information about myself to a bunch of randoms if I can't even collaborate with close friends? :P

I understand it's easier to disclose information about yourself online than it can be for some people in every day life.

However.. I personally don't disclose personal information unless I feel comfortable with it being shared.

I don't like the idea that people I play online games with talk to other people about my personal life lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.