Varrock Museum in Knowledgebase!

mmachine

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice find! Was gonna post a pic, but you beat me to it :P

Edit: Found this in the Varrock guide, new updated NPCs? Also whos Captain Rovin? :-k

updatedcharactersinvarrmf6.png

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

lol they misspelled artifact.... it is the second Paragraph, second line, fifth word.

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

lol, the files name is museum teaser

It's probably coming out next week. The article isn't even complete when you look at it.

Found this in the Varrock guide, new updated NPCs? Also whos Captain Rovin?

Captain Rovin has been around for years, even before I started playing RuneScape :o He's part of a quest, or two.

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

ya I noticed this to, the red dragon looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

lol they misspelled artifact.... it is the second Paragraph, second line, fifth word.
It might be spelled "artefacts" if its plural.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

It might be spelled "artefacts" if its plural.

I'm assuming its some sort of English spelling because its like that in the pyramid plunder stuff aswell, spelled like that

It's the archeology skill !!!! It has been suggested a while ago on official forums and it would be fun if they added it just like that all of a sudden like hunter lol :P

Anyways they probably planned for today and had some sort of auto release date for the varrock museum guide update, but since the quest (maybe skill) will be added tomorrow it isn't really useful yet :P

If anyone wants to get a head start I recommend you to go get some digging materials from the digsite ;)

To me, this implies that the Museum update will be an addition to the Achievement Diary

Ahhh, of course! It makes PERFECT sense! :wall:

I doubt it. They have never released something, then come out with an update for it the same month. I suspect we'll see a varrock graphic update, museum update and a new quest involving it. Nice find there =D>