The Gielinor Tribune: 1st Edition!

junka666

Maybe a small portion of the article could be: Tip.It'er of the week:

Then name a Tip.It'er for: Good Ideas, Helpfullness, etc. Might boost ratings

For some reason, This took me 30 mins to do:

raysratingsri9.th.png

Some could've done better with paragraphs, and more grammar. But. This is only my oppinion!

this isn't a tipit based newspaper, were planning to expand to other sites too.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raysratingsri9.th.png

Some could've done better with paragraphs, and more grammar. But. This is only my oppinion!

o ya.

*sniff* no comments on my stories... Oh well, I guess Tip.it just doesn't like my idea of trying to become professional bookwriter or poet. :cry:

Nobody either gave me any comments on "The Twax Story" #-o

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Great paper. Long-lengthed aritcles and a varity of articles as well. Can't wait till next weeks. =D> [/i]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

*sniff* no comments on my stories... Oh well, I guess Tip.it just doesn't like my idea of trying to become professional bookwriter or poet. :cry:

nobody commented on mine either, and i apparently rate 0 on rayoxide's ratings.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

I actually quite liked your story.

Actually, I really liked it all. Great work, everyone!

Is there any chance I could make a few comics for this one day? ::'

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

There's ur comment, Veltia, and i'm sure you can. but you may incure the rath of dkw0101, who can be quite evil sometimes. pay attention to that advice, as i've had to deal with him since i joined his clan last february. anyone care to join, it's on my sig.

?r=191108

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

There's ur comment, Veltia, and i'm sure you can. but you may incure the rath of dkw0101, who can be quite evil sometimes. pay attention to that advice, as i've had to deal with him since i joined his clan last february. anyone care to join, it's on my sig.

?r=191108

They fixed the house bug like half a year ago... :?

The theme of the comic is still unfixed.

?r=191108

If I could be a lone voice actually commenting on the points raised?

Part 1: Yeah we should definitely discount fishing as a skill. In fact, lets dilute it by splitting it into fish and non-fish - that'll make it so much better. Because, let's face it, how can something which requires players to dedicate large amounts of their playing time to performing a singular task in one place possibly be described as skilling?? #-o

Part 1 b: I have no personal experience of this so I cannot comment.

Part 1 c: Obviously it was going to be a combat skill. so your point is?

Parts 2-4: Words fail me (and I have an 'O' level in English Language). Your saying what now? (That's me bowing to the current vernacular). What I actually mean is, "What the hell does that mean?". Oh and, referring to part three, you know your English is poor if you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' - Clue - its the sentence with 'German' in it. You know you're an English language noob if..., I'll let you finish this sentence.

Part 5: Sharks "skyrocketing to 800", "lobsters jumping around 200 to 220". Since I started playing (2 years ago) sharks have always been around 1k, only recently have they suffered a dramatic fall in price; and lobbies have always been within those limits (depending on whether they were raw or cooked).

Onyx - can't argue with that.

Dragon Chain - its a renewable resource so it will inevitably go down in price.

Maple Logs - Cutters don't even come into it! Manage Thy Kingdom is bringing millions of maples into the game every day. Its also bringing thousands of tree seeds in (but most of them are being translated into Farming XP). I'm also willing to bet that there are a helluva lot more 85+ Fletchers since MTK. I know I'm gonna be one of them in a couple of day's time.

Part six: I have no comment on this speculation.

Part seven: If you really tried, it would take no more than a couple of weeks to generate enough cash to buy a PHAT. All this talk of economics is just a bunch of TOSH. RS is a GAME not a country - accept it and get over it!

Part Eight: Couldn't be bothered to read. Might be a good story - but I don't role-play.

Part Nine: Good advice for new players, but a) its too obscure - just spell it out! B) If we are here on Tip.It, reading this post, we have probably got

it already.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

raysratingsri9.th.png

o ya.

Exactly,

So have:

Tip.It'er Of the week:

Rune HQ'er Of the week:

So On, So Forth,

I said them 2 because I only know 2 =S

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I enjoyed reading it, but I have a correction.

Gnomes are followers of Guthix, not saradomin.

Yeah... but if you read the story you would find out that the gnomes joined up with the forces of Saradomin even as they were believing in Guthix, because Kazard allied with the other Zamorakians but attacked the Gnomes so the Gnomes saw this as a act of war and joined up with Saradomin.

Understanding "WAR!" requires a lot of thinking politically so it's not something that can be understood by the average Gielinorian.

460wk.jpg

Nice newspaper better then others :XD:

solid proof that we are ahead of our friends at onyx.

?r=191108

jesus christ. we seem to have actually started a trend by being first to start an rs newspaper. i know that onyx published first, but we had to recruit.

?r=191108

jesus christ. we seem to have actually started a trend by being first to start an rs newspaper. i know that onyx published first, but we had to recruit.

Yeah lol. Besides, each issue of ours is bigger than each issue of theirs, however theirs is out everyday.

460wk.jpg