The... Imp champion Scroll

24_7_ko

Have any of you out there wondered about this strange item ?

Why is it in the game ?

Why would anyone kill so many level 3(?) Little imps for a Scroll...

Now i do not know what the reward from these is so could someone fill me in, i am just wondering how many imps do people beleive it will take to get one... My friend just joined runescape, he was doing the imp catcher quest and killed an imp... A champion scroll... My other friend has been hunting one for months...

Why do people want these scrolls ?

Post away :-) :thumbsup:

its a champions challenge

it tells u to fite the imp champion in the champions guild (at least32 quest points to enter) :mrgreen

Just so u know champions guild it a litle bit south of varrok

brainiacjr.png

brainiacjr.png 286/326 Quest Points

They are a fun goal if you don't know what to do, but they are too rare imo. I once got 150k defence xp on earth warriors and decided to give up on it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Just a nice rare achievement? It is not everyday you see someone attaining even a champion scroll in the "rate this" boards. I still wonder whether to judge the title of "champions of champions" as extremely lucky or well respected for their extreme endurance to obtain such rare scrolls.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

yeah, very rare, but some people just get them without wanting to, i think that is the best way to get them. My friend has got two (giant and human) without wanting to get one. The reward isnt worth 1 month of searching.

Coming Soon

i got one.while doing the f2p quest"imp catcher" too.killed 4 imps to get a yellow bead and i got one although at a time i didnt know what to do with it.it wasnt until i got the hill giant scroll taht i knew it was for.i suppose im luckier than zezima who wasted 2 crystal bows and still hasnt gotten an imp one.

i doubt ill be as lucky again with any others :cry:.i really want a skeleton one though ::'

bad spelling by me :oops:

tifsdac6mc.gif

i got one.while doing the f2p quest"imp catcher" too.killed 4 imps to get a yellow bead and i got one although at a time i didnt know what to do with it.it wasnt until i got the hill giant scroll taht i knew it was for.i suppose im luckier than zezima who wasted 2 crystal bows and still hasnt gotten an imp one.

i doubt ill be as lucky again with any others :cry:.i really want a skeleton one though ::'

bad spelling by me :oops:

Apparently zezima wasted about 100k cannonballs shooting skeles in the wilderness for one. I wish I had his patience..

I got about 30k ranged exp trying for an Imp Scroll. Nothing. 30k may not be much, but it took me a long time before I gave up. Even now when mining iron near yanille, I kill one imp each way to and from the bank, just in case. Still nothing.

I know the rewards aren't worth anything, but it's just another bit of the game you want done, you know?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

The challange scroll is a 1:20,000 drop right?... or so I've heard. Personally, I don't see the point.

I've never had a challange scroll from any creature as it happens, yet I have 80m+ combat experience... those are some specatular odds against getting a scroll.

Harrington.gif

Took me around 12k imps for them to drop the champ scroll and it was the last 1 I needed.

topic over lol.someone who has gotten all of them.now you can taunt us other lesser players on youre champions throne

tifsdac6mc.gif

I, personally, think champion scrolls are fun, although I haven't got one yet, I think it proves that you have the hardwork, dedication and skill to get one and win. It also gives you a happiness boost since you know you can defeat a whole race of beasties.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

I haven't ever got one, but haven't really tried to get any of them neither.

I guess that point about hunting them is just hard work and when you get one, feeling that you have achieved something with hard work.

048.jpg

Never got one..

I think it's in the game for people who are bored, cause there isn't really a reward, just a nice wall with all the champions you've killed, and you are champion of champions...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

Took me a week to get the ghoul one :|. Haven't really tried to get any more scrolls after that but i still kill imps if i see them... Maybe i'll get the scroll someday.

The whole championscroll thing could be cool if the droprates were much better. Now its totally pointless. Well, it would be pointless anyway, but if the droprates were a bit normal, it would be fun. No it just isn't.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I purposely killed around... I don't know how many goblins for one and got it.

And I accidentally killed an imp in Lumbridge one day and got it...

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I purposely killed around... I don't know how many goblins for one and got it.

And I accidentally killed an imp in Lumbridge one day and got it...

I hate you. You didn't even mean to kill the damn thing and you got the scroll... I'm not happy.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA