has this ever happened to you people??

dacona

this happens alot to me.like i had it a couple of days ago:

i drempt of a t.v show i havnt watched in a while and when i woke up turned the t.v on and after a while the show comes on - the exact episode of it that i was dreaming of.

happens all the time to me! like i was thinking about spongebob and leaf blowers than a marathon came on and i saw that episode! no but seriously it is so weird when i think about a particular episode and it happens within a day

that is called

de ja vu

or something like that

deja vu is when you feel like you just did/saw something as you are doing/seeing it. this television thing is thinking about it and then happening

for me its really common

its not de ja vu as de ja vu is when you feel you have been in the exact same situation before,

this is where we dream it first then actually see is.

rarely it has happened but not about the t.v it was about my parents buying me a game.i didnt even know much about the game but i just dreampt it.

i drempt of a t.v show i havnt watched in a while and when i woke up turned the t.v on and after a while the show comes on - the exact episode of it that i was dreaming of.

I dont think its de ja vu.

De ja vu is where you are doing something, and it seems similar. Ive had it lots of times, and i really want to know what it actually is :o

De ja vu is where you are doing something, and it seems similar. Ive had it lots of times, and i really want to know what it actually is :o

well seeing the movie de ja vu definitely wouldn't help [/sarcasm]

deja vu...french for already seen.

Thats your useless fact of the day! :thumbsup: (well unless you need to go to france and...ooh,just had deja vu, im not gonna make a valid point out of this post but i will post it anyway :XD: )

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Ha that always happens to me if i'm singing a song and i'll turn on a radio and it will be playing. I always know when the phone will ring during dinner and things like that lol, it's kinda freaky. :anxious:

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

...Too easy, I'm not even gonna bother :lol:

...Too easy, I'm not even gonna bother :lol:

:')

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I had a dream that Lag made a post and Bubsa laughed at him. =P~

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Dreaming of something before it actually happens is a premonition.

You think predicting a TV episode is freaky? I dreamt of a friend's funeral.... 3 weeks before he died suddenly. (So no, he wasn't sick)

I've had a lot of dreams like that too and things that weren't dreams.

I was driving in the car at 8.22pm and felt the strange urge to send myself a text message for a poem idea, "Each rain drop a tear from ones eye, on the accident from the roads ahead, each time the queue, the flashing lights, a feeling inside of pure dread".

My best friend actually died at that exact time in a car accident on that same night.

Now that is freaky.

Another time, I didn't want to sit in a seat outside the bar because I felt like something bad was going to happen to me. I felt stupid about it so sat there anyway, ignoring it and some guy ran past and ripped out my diamond earrings, my ears bleeding everywhere.

Another time my friend and I sat in the train and I told her we had to move train carriages, I didn't feel comfortable in the one we were sitting in and I had no idea why. I looked behind us and I recognised that it was the guy who was stalking my friend from the bar, we ordered someone to meet us at our destined station and switched carriages to sit where the security was.

Another time I have been startled for no reason and unable to move, only to have 2 cars collide into the back of eachother, where I would have been standing if I kept walking.

I have had a dream of what poker machine to play and how much money I was going to win, I thought it would be cool to go in there and try my luck just for kicks and won the jackpot of the same amount on the same machine.

I've had a dream of digging up $2 coins, my younger brother and his friend the next day were out in the front yard burrying their $2 coins and trying to see if they could find them again (pointless dream, but who knows...)

I've had a really bad feeling that something had happened to my partner, I left my work conference to ring him and he had actually been admitted to hospital with a neck injury from the army.

I told my partner before he left to go with the army I had a dream that he was coming back from the army sooner than 6 months and that I would pick him up from the air port for valentines day. That happened. (He has since been discharged, gotten surgery and is training to do paramedics for the ambulance instead).

In which he had previously laughed at when I first met him and asked him if he was a paramedic.

That the house was on fire, to wake up the following night to smoke in the house, the bin was on fire as my mum didn't put her cigarette out properly.

When I was younger, I had a dream that grandad said goodbye to me and that he had to go away for a long time but he is still with me in my heart. I woke up and told dad and he was actually on the phone to him. An hour later my grandma rang and told my dad, grandad had a heart attack and died instantly.

I have 'predicted' by dream my mums car accident, a conversation my boyfriends mum was going to have with me, my grandad dying from cancer (different grandad to the mentioned above), my nanna striking a nurse (you'll have to ask me about that one through pm), my great grandma's passing, my brothers girlfriend breaking up with him, what my friends new motorbike looked like, my friends motorbike accident, a person I was going to talk to on the train, just a few I can think of at the top of my head but they happen so often I could probably fill this whole thread up.

It is freaky but I guess I don't know what to make of it other than accept that it happened and live with it.

I'm not claiming to have 'powers' or to 'predict' things all I'm saying is I have had some freaky coincidences that seem to happen all the time.

In no way, shape or form am I suggesting anything otherwise.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

[hide]

Dreaming of something before it actually happens is a premonition.

You think predicting a TV episode is freaky? I dreamt of a friend's funeral.... 3 weeks before he died suddenly. (So no, he wasn't sick)

I've had a lot of dreams like that too and things that weren't dreams.

I was driving in the car at 8.22pm and felt the strange urge to send myself a text message for a poem idea, "Each rain drop a tear from ones eye, on the accident from the roads ahead, each time the queue, the flashing lights, a feeling inside of pure dread".

My best friend actually died at that exact time in a car accident on that same night.

Now that is freaky.

Another time, I didn't want to sit in a seat outside the bar because I felt like something bad was going to happen to me. I felt stupid about it so sat there anyway, ignoring it and some guy ran past and ripped out my diamond earrings, my ears bleeding everywhere.

Another time my friend and I sat in the train and I told her we had to move train carriages, I didn't feel comfortable in the one we were sitting in and I had no idea why. I looked behind us and I recognised that it was the guy who was stalking my friend from the bar, we ordered someone to meet us at our destined station and switched carriages to sit where the security was.

Another time I have been startled for no reason and unable to move, only to have 2 cars collide into the back of eachother, where I would have been standing if I kept walking.

I have had a dream of what poker machine to play and how much money I was going to win, I thought it would be cool to go in there and try my luck just for kicks and won the jackpot of the same amount on the same machine.

I've had a dream of digging up $2 coins, my younger brother and his friend the next day were out in the front yard burrying their $2 coins and trying to see if they could find them again (pointless dream, but who knows...)

I've had a really bad feeling that something had happened to my partner, I left my work conference to ring him and he had actually been admitted to hospital with a neck injury from the army.

I told my partner before he left to go with the army I had a dream that he was coming back from the army sooner than 6 months and that I would pick him up from the air port for valentines day. That happened. (He has since been discharged, gotten surgery and is training to do paramedics for the ambulance instead).

In which he had previously laughed at when I first met him and asked him if he was a paramedic.

That the house was on fire, to wake up the following night to smoke in the house, the bin was on fire as my mum didn't put her cigarette out properly.

When I was younger, I had a dream that grandad said goodbye to me and that he had to go away for a long time but he is still with me in my heart. I woke up and told dad and he was actually on the phone to him. An hour later my grandma rang and told my dad, grandad had a heart attack and died instantly.

I have 'predicted' by dream my mums car accident, a conversation my boyfriends mum was going to have with me, my grandad dying from cancer (different grandad to the mentioned above), my nanna striking a nurse (you'll have to ask me about that one through pm), my great grandma's passing, my brothers girlfriend breaking up with him, what my friends new motorbike looked like, my friends motorbike accident, a person I was going to talk to on the train, just a few I can think of at the top of my head but they happen so often I could probably fill this whole thread up.

It is freaky but I guess I don't know what to make of it other than accept that it happened and live with it.

I'm not claiming to have 'powers' or to 'predict' things all I'm saying is I have had some freaky coincidences that seem to happen all the time.

In no way, shape or form am I suggesting anything otherwise.

[/hide]

wow final destination 4 anyone?[/hide]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg