Guaranteed Content poll (5/31/07)

Everyone Vote Fremmy!!! (Something even better than Dagannoth Kings?)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! This feature finally came. :D

Everybody get out there and vote (errr...not OUT there I guess). This is definitely an important poll, so I hope that most people actually take the time to vote (we've already got 25k+ votes :) ).

I personally voted for Falador. Falador hasn't seen an update in awhile, and there are a lot of features from that area that go unused. Giant mole, Mogres, just to name a few. The troll area one would also be a good choice but I definitely wouldn't vote for that; I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend any more frustrating time in the Goutweed room. Fremmy would be fun; there are a ton of high level areas up in that region and the hard tasks could prove to actually be hard. However, the Fremmy area has gotten its fair share of updates recently, and I think Falador would be the best choice if the point of these is to get people using old features.

I'm crossing my fingers for either Falador or Fremnik area...think of the possible rewards for the hard Fremnik diary. \:D/

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

To clarify the Varrock option, if you havent voted yet :

Varrock would include some slightly out-of-town areas like the Lumber Yard, Champions' Guild and most likely the Barbarian Village.

yes i did read that and i knew that it was the area around varrock as well, however i just realized they included the champions guild, i surely hope its not a champions challange

EDIT: i voted fremmy btw

I voted for the Fremmenik Area. Hope it wins!

Varrock's in the lead just because it recently got updated.. Otherwise it wouldn't be so popular..

I don't see any potential with that area personally :?

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

Hmm it seems to me that Jagex finally figured out that Content is king. Above that fact people prefer quality over quantity.

I love the idea that the future is in the hands of the people. That shows some great trust in the community. Either that or they already have a plan for each area and are just letting the people decide what they get first. :roll:

Crusher777

Crusher777.png

Gah! Varrock in the lead!! :x Damn all those players too rubbish to do all the Fremmy quests like Dream mentor, Royal Trouble etc.

If Varrock ends up winning it'll be the biggest waste of a Guaranteed Content Poll ever..

To me this should be an opportunity for people to choose an area that rarely has more than 2 people in it at any one time so as to go about attracting more to the area, Varrock always has a huge population!

If you don't choose The Fremennik lands then at least choose an area that isn't already full of people..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

To clarify the Varrock option, if you havent voted yet :

Varrock would include some slightly out-of-town areas like the Lumber Yard, Champions' Guild and most likely the Barbarian Village.

yes i did read that and i knew that it was the area around varrock as well, however i just realized they included the champions guild, i surely hope its not a champions challange

EDIT: i voted fremmy btw

ummm i like the sound of a champions challenge since i got my second hill giant scroll and another one from a zombie.im ready anyway 8-) tbh varrocck would be lame -.-

tifsdac6mc.gif

FREMMY!!!!

Darned noobs are all voting for varrok, what in gods name would be the hard task? "kill a gaurd"?

I guess these would include kill a black demon, enchant an orb, and such other things..

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Voted Ardy.

Ardy owns, its a great place to hang out because its not too populated and its a great place to thief.

hard task" steal from gem stall"

hard task"steal from a hero"

medium task"steal from a guard"

easy task"deposit tools in leprechaun bank"

easy task"pull lever that teleports you into wildy"

i can think of way more for ardy.... ardy rocks 8-) <3:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I personally voted for fally, because I just like that place so much. I grew up around that area when I was f2p. I do enjoy that these new polls are being released. Fun thing that we do get to decide. It is like voting for the next commercial or something. ::'

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I think they're bringing it out too soon, they just released the Karamja diary a few weeks ago. I voted for Relleka.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I made up some achievements for varrock since it's the most likely one to come out first:

Varrock Achievement Diary

(BTW i'm sure the achievements will stretch to edgeville/barbarian village.)

Easy:

*Adopt a cat from gertrude

*Kill a moss giant in the sewers

*Feed a stray dog

*Mine 10 silver south of varrock.

*Get a clue scroll drop from a guard.

*Telegrab some gp from varrock west bank basement.

*Do all the emotes unlocked from the stronghold of security near the chest on the bottom.

Medium:

*Arrive on a balloon to Varrock.

*Turn a full load of Mahoghany logs into planks.

*Get 100 museum kudos.

*Complete Zamorak mini-quest.(talk to him again if you have already done.)

*Buy 10 of each rune from aubury's shop.

*Enter the champions guild.

*Catch a hellrat.

*Get assigned a task from Vannaka, the slayer master.

*Get a cat medal for catching 100 rats from gertrude.

*Enchant a earth orb in edgeville dungeon.

Hard:

*Kill a black demon in edgeville dungeon.

*Get 153 museum kudos.

*Thieve 10 guards successfully in a row.

*Go through the abyss 25 times.

*Buy 300 blood runes from the Zamorak mage.

*kill 20 ankou without eating any food.

*Make a skull scepter.

Noooooooo!!!!!! Varrock is winning

I voted Fremennik, Dagannoth Kings hard task plox

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

I voted for the Fremennik area. Lots of potential. Stuff on the Lunar Isle, a little more with the Jatizo/Neitzinot storyline, a revisit to the Penguin Plateau, some Waterbirth Island monsters to kill (DK's etc), maybe some tasks in the Slayer Cave and of course in Relekka.

See, lots of potential.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I usually vote for the winning ones. So I voted for Varrock because it was the most obvious that was going to get chosen. Waste of a poll pretty much.. Varrock graphics just got better and they add Varrock to the list while everyone is in the hype about it.. smart.

Quit RuneScape :)

:ohnoes:

ok latley there has been tons of hype about the future updates and what not, but seriously think of the outcomes! the 1st diary had a decent impact on furys by the rewards right. well who knows what else will come from these diary rewards?

when i saw this i got excited thinking i would get to chose canafis or mort myre areas :cry: think about what a diary could do for barrows armor? significantly reduce each set a good mil? (sorry i just sold all mine :lol: )

but yeah, no choices like that... or maybe the fremmy island! :shock: could a diary in fremmy make killing the dagganoth kings easyer? cheap cheap axes anybody!