Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

Online play is sick!

If you ever want a real challenge (And I mean a real one :D ) Go ahead and give me an add or play me sometime (Don't know quite how it works yet)

Username: RUZZO

You can pm me here too if you want to set up a game or something :P

I'm sorta confused...is there Co-op online or just battle mode?

Edit: there is co-op, I just checked, but I dunno if it's Career mode co-op or just like...a quick song.

Dunno...I've just been joining other peoples partys on expert playing what they want to do.

It's pretty fun (Especially when I cream em' lol)

2czeqeh.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck on One and Raining Blood, they're very hard..

I second you on one dude. Playing co-op with a friend, we're just kind of breezing through it until the solo. I didn't even notice it for a second than I was like OMG STAR POWER NOW!

#-o

I'm stuck on One and Raining Blood, they're very hard..

I second you on one dude. Playing co-op with a friend, we're just kind of breezing through it until the solo. I didn't even notice it for a second than I was like OMG STAR POWER NOW!

#-o

Haha, up until the solo I was pretty much like "Well, man, this song seems way too easWTF AAAAAAAAAHHHH"

Yep. :wall:

2552DyWnY.png

I'm on the opening solo for Vacation in Cambodia or whatever it's called. I can get like 95% on the rest of the song(practice), and I've beaten the other 3 songs on that set. #-o

Hit me up if any of you want to play me online, GT is ugafan2009.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Well, after watching a video of some dudes playing the only song I really care about in Guitar Hero 3 (Cities On Flame), I've concluded that the cover is quite faithful to the original, with the exception that some idiot totally screwed up the transcription of the fast trilling part around 3:20.

In any case I know a lot of people enjoy Guitar Hero but honestly I don't like it and I'm not very good at it, not to mention the fact that so many people run around like "I CAN PLAY IT ON GUITAR HERO SO I CAN PLAY IT ON A REAL GUITAR!" which must be one of the most illogical conclusions one could draw about the game.

Oh well - I'm just riding my high horse.

**EDIT: I lied about the transcription part: I'm used to hearing the live version, which is indubitably different from the studio one. Namely, it rocks harder.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Eh. I love Guitar Hero, but I also really want to learn how to play a guitar, to, well, learn how to play a guitar. On a side note, though, I somehow managed to beat One, but I'm still stuck on Raining Blood, holy crap.

2552DyWnY.png

Am I going to have to buy another guitar to go through co-op to get those extra songs? #-o

Or will it work on live....I really can't spend the money, even though I've been looking forward to a lot of the songs that are only from co-op.

ugafan2009.png

^^ I think you can do co-op online but idk if it's like campaign or just playing songs for fun...

Btw....I BEAT THE GAME ON EXPERT! :D :D

Loved the final song and especially loved the credits <3:<3:<3:

Just got done playing through fire and flames and my fingers hurt :(

Got about 68% of the way through when my star power failed to activate.

2czeqeh.jpg

^^ I think you can do co-op online but idk if it's like campaign or just playing songs for fun...

HOW?! HOW?!?! As I've said plenty of times before, Raining Blood is impossible at Mosh 1 :(

2552DyWnY.png

It's just like playing for fun, you can't do the campaign...

I got to the 7th set on expert, having a few problems, just beating it on hard now. :oops:

I'll get a friend who sucks to play the guitar and I'll use the controller on easy co-op career to get those songs(hey, controller is hard!)

I'm loving this game though. \'

ugafan2009.png

HOW?! HOW?!?! As I've said plenty of times before, Raining Blood is impossible at Mosh 1 :(

I already know how to play the song on real guitar and that part is pretty much the exact same for both GH and RL

The only problem I had was the solo but that's what star power is for :D

2czeqeh.jpg

^^ Well god luck to ya...That's all I can really say.

I been playing Through the Fire and Flames alot now and I just can't beat it lol :P

My best is about 90% of the song so far...

After the killer solo my rock meter is all the way in red and my star power is gone and this little like half a second long shred section comes up and I lose it every time. It's pissing me off lol.

2czeqeh.jpg

I've beat every song on expert EXCEPT Raining Blood. I can get through Mosh 1 easy peasy, i'm just having trouble with the final chorus before the solo. Chords are my weakness :(

Pretty much, I've gotten past Mosh 1 ONCE, and failed at 86%. I'm sure if I had SP I could've beaten the song, though. #-o

2552DyWnY.png

Is anyone else thinking that The Devil Went Down to Georgia on Hard is a considerable skill increase from the higher-level songs in Guitar Hero 2. :?:

It just seems so ..hardish. I beat it the first time but I enjoy a good solo..that certainly gave it to me. Can't wait to play it on Expert. :shock:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i