Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great game. I bet I'm the only person on Tif to beat Through the Fire and the Flame on Expert 8-)

Got 420k on Fire and Flames!

Ownt that song :D \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

-Coughs- Ahem...SECOND, person..... :D

Congratz though...Huge accomplishment. Good Job ::'

2czeqeh.jpg

By the way, if anyone can tell me how to beat the intro to Fire and Flames without cheating (besides hyperspeed), I'd appreciate it.

The best tip I can tell you is to learn how to tap (look it up on SH if you need to, they've got a pretty good explanation of it ;o).

2552DyWnY.png

I'm buying it when i get to USA, i'm not paying 150 bucks here for a game when i can buy it for $100 if i travel 4 hours :shame:

The songlist is awesome, and i'm a huge fan of GH franchise, but i have never owned one :ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô(. But finally us, the happy Wii owners will rock :D Of course, you can't compare that to playing IRL(I play drums and guitar), but it's fun.

Ugh, i've beaten every career mode song on expert so far, but I HATE LOU, he's soo anoying and i can only get like 2-4 minutes into the song.

Every time he lefty switches me i die and any time he doubles my notes during a solo i die...any advice?

make it to where he messes up so he cant get power ups so in other words if you see battle power stars on him side of the scrfeen and you luckily have a whammy bar attack USE IT

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

By the way, if anyone can tell me how to beat the intro to Fire and Flames without cheating (besides hyperspeed), I'd appreciate it.

The best tip I can tell you is to learn how to tap (look it up on SH if you need to, they've got a pretty good explanation of it ;o).

Memorize it and tap it with two hands...That's my best bit of advice.

There's lots of vids on youtube of people doing it go look some up there.

2czeqeh.jpg

Woot beat it on Medium, now I've beat 42/42 songs on Easy and Medium! rawr :P

I can't do hard though, the only song I can do is Slow Ride :lol: The orange button is so annoying/hard!!!! :lol:

You get used to it. :P

Me and my roomate are both stuck on raining blood / One on single player. I got to 98% on One and failed it... grr.

Gah, I'm stuck on the last tier of hard :x. Can anyone give me some tips for raining blood, one's solo, and number of the beast?

For one just save your star power for it.

The other two IDK what they're like on hard.

Woot beat it on Medium, now I've beat 42/42 songs on Easy and Medium! rawr :P

I can't do hard though, the only song I can do is Slow Ride :lol: The orange button is so annoying/hard!!!! :lol:

put your index finger on red, middle finger on yellow, and ring finger on blue. if you need to hit orange or green move your index finger for ring finger. instant win for the first few songs till you really have to do hammer ons

lighviolet1lk4.jpg