Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

Is anyone else thinking that The Devil Went Down to Georgia on Hard is a considerable skill increase from the higher-level songs in Guitar Hero 2. :?:

It just seems so ..hardish. I beat it the first time but I enjoy a good solo..that certainly gave it to me. Can't wait to play it on Expert. :shock:

I heard it's harder on Hard to actually kill him than it is on Expert. XD I'm really looking forward to that fight, though. TDWDTG is one of my favorite songs :D

2552DyWnY.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else thinking that The Devil Went Down to Georgia on Hard is a considerable skill increase from the higher-level songs in Guitar Hero 2. :?:

It just seems so ..hardish. I beat it the first time but I enjoy a good solo..that certainly gave it to me. Can't wait to play it on Expert. :shock:

I heard it's harder on Hard to actually kill him than it is on Expert. XD I'm really looking forward to that fight, though. TDWDTG is one of my favorite songs :D

It is definitely harder on expert. I did it first try on hard, and this guy at school who is a total nerd tried it for like 2 hours and couldn't beat it on expert. This is after he went through the entire career on expert in one night.

I've beaten it on hard, and gotten to the seventh set(the one that begins with the Slipknot and Disturbed songs) on expert. I think I'll be stuck for a while, the last couple of songs on GH2 took me quite a while. :oops:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Congratulations on beating Hard, and you should be fine on Set 7, Set 8 is the one you might have some trouble with, for Raining Blood just keep drumming BYRG and OBYR whilst downstrumming at a fairly consistant rate; I also beat Lou on Expert in about 30 minutes :D you just gotta be lucky enough to get a Whammy the first chance you get

2552DyWnY.png

Got 420k on Fire and Flames!

Ownt that song :D

\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

And to what everyone is saying about The Devil battle...

It is pretty dang hard on Expert...especially since he get's the first power up which is almost always a lefty or amp fuzz then your skrewed the rest of the song unless you get lucky to actually get one of your power ups.

Took me quite a few times then I got lucky and beat that damn devil :P

2czeqeh.jpg

www.scorehero.com

(chek if u want mods)

mayfind that intresting all of u. \'

Lol, was browsing that site: X-treme for Gh2 has 1337 notes in it. 8-)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Meh one is a lot harder without the bass to back you up.

I got to 98% on it and failed accidentally, son of a [bleep]! :x

I have that and raining blood left on expert atm.

Guitar Hero 3 FTW. I already beat it on expert :anxious: and tried out fire and flames. Yeah its insane!

My favorite songs are Cliffs of Dover and Devil Went Down to Georgia even though its really hard. I might post some of my stats later cause im pretty good at it lol. :oops:

Just beat on easy. 8-)

Anyone else having a hard time linking their accounts online? I can't for some reason. I read the part that said that they are having trouble, but I figured that it wouldn't last for long...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I just bought it like 3 hours ago... Just one word for it... Wow!!!!!!!!

This is my new favorite game <3: I started Campaign and was cruising through it, then my dad got in a fight with my mom then got my sister involved, long story short, my dad got pissed off from the music and shut off my Wii before I could save, so know like 2+ hours of Campaign is gone, unless it auto-saves and I wasn't aware of it :(

I just bought it like 3 hours ago... Just one word for it... Wow!!!!!!!!

This is my new favorite game <3: I started Campaign and was cruising through it, then my dad got in a fight with my mom then got my sister involved, long story short, my dad got pissed off from the music and shut off my Wii before I could save, so know like 2+ hours of Campaign is gone, unless it auto-saves and I wasn't aware of it :(

The 360 version autosaves, the Wii should.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I got some questions.

What's a friend code?

What's campaign mode?

Meant career mode :P Everything else is usually called campaign, just a force of habit to call it that.

friend code is what Wii uses to "add" eachother, like a gamertag for the wii, except its like 12 numbers and you cant pick it :P

I got some questions.

What's a friend code?

What's campaign mode?

Meant career mode :P Everything else is usually called campaign, just a force of habit to call it that.

friend code is what Wii uses to "add" eachother, like a gamertag for the wii, except its like 12 numbers and you cant pick it :P

Well actualy there is a big difference in this game between the two... :P

Career would be all the songs you play in obviously career mode but campaign mode would be all that plus bonus songs. Just used to count your scores online I guess...

Oh and btw...

5 STARRED EVERY EXPERT SONG?!?@?!#? :D :D :D :D

except bonus songs...

Cause I havent finished em yet.........

2czeqeh.jpg

www.scorehero.com

(chek if u want mods)

769,167 95%

On through the fire and flames... wth?

Scorehero is screwed up because you type in your own score so anyone could lie about anything.

I honestly think that score is impossible...Most likely a bunch of BS

Edit: Ya just checked the 769k score isn't there anymore...

As far as I know this is the highest score I've seen for the song so far...

[hide]

P1010012.jpg

[/hide]

^^^ That's not me by the way ( I wish but my best score for the song is 412k :wink: )

2czeqeh.jpg

www.scorehero.com

(chek if u want mods)

769,167 95%

On through the fire and flames... wth?

Scorehero is screwed up because you type in your own score so anyone could lie about anything.

I honestly think that score is impossible...Most likely a bunch of BS

The score is definitely real. The person who got it is someone who has FCed Institutionalized before and also FCed Misirlou like 6 times. In fact the score still is up there with a screenshot.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/i ... 769167.jpg

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."