Have you seen any celeberties?

monkeypie10

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Williams <3: *sigh*

Edit: Oops, I forgot about Robert Plant.

I seriously don't get what people's deal with him is anyway.

(Looks at the pics above)

Who on earth is she?

C2b6gs7.png

I saw either Trinny or Susanna at the place where I work the other day, Twinlakes, She was there with her daughter called cecil, or cecille, I can't quite remember what she was called.

But anyway, I thought she looked familiar and after thinking about it, and realising she lived locally, I soon realised that it was her.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Lots and lots to be honest...

* Nelson Mandela (Glasgow Royal Concert Hall) - I got to shake his hand

* Princess Diana and Prince Charles (Glasgow Garden Festival)

* Michael J Fox (outside Madison Square Garden in '99)

* Jack Nicolson (same place as above)

* Donald Trump (same place as above)

* Rod Stewart (same place as above)

* Too many football players to mention, but here's a few... (have met most of the current Celtic squad, Del Piero, Paolo Maldini, Steven Gerrard, Ryan Giggs and players from every other major team that's played at Celtic Park)

* Michael Jackson (in concert)

* Chilli Peppers (in concert)

* Slip Knot (in concert)

* Foo Fighers (in concert)

* Green Day (in concert)

* Chemical Brothers (in concert)

* Placebo (in concert)

there's probably more... just can't think lol

Harrington.gif

Quite a list. :P

And your job would be?

Yes it is :)

And I work for BCF; just a lowly retail floor preson. But my store has had the Creek to Coast crew turn up to buy stuff a lot of times :P

You wouldn't believe the number of celebs you run into at the camping show sometimes. Jun 6-12 at the RNA if you didn't know that already ;)

Ah, suddenly the creek to coast, great south east type shows make more sense. :P

I have met quite a Range of Celeb's. I have met J.K Rowling when she came to my house to pick up some papers from my Dad, really nice person. I met most of the Royal Family at some party last year, never really talked to them. Oh yeh and Sylvester Stalone when my Dad took me to America while he was on a business trip over there. I get to meet quite a lot of famous people because of my Dad's line of work. Oh and Jessica Kurten, I met her before she become champion. A few weeks later she become British Open Champion 2007 (for horse-riding), I was so pleased for her.

I thought we were talking about actually meeting celebrities, as in saying hello and communicating, not just spotting them.

If not, turn on the T.V, hey, a celebrity.

Yeh i just put down the celebrities ive met, ive seen quite a few more.

Although i don't remember talking to Sir Jim much but my mum said he talked to me when i was a toddler.

iteme3721.jpg

I met Alan Stokes if anyones heard of him.

One of britains top surfers at the moment.

The thing that struck me was how small he was, after seeing his in all the magazines and adverts you don't realise it is just another person behind all that.

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

Well i've "seen" loads of bands at a concert, but i haven't spoken to any. My godmother was in some english soap programme that i can't remember the name of and loads of operas..

*thinks*... oh i've also met ledley king (captain of tottenham) which was cool.

I WOULD'VE met the Queen (Queen of England, not the band :3) if I met the deadline of our school trip. There was only around 10 of students who got chosen for that trip to Buckingham Palace but I was off that day... :wall: :wall:

I guess Tom Cruise I saw him at the War of the Worlds premier in London :D Before he got squirted though

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I WOULD'VE met the Queen (Queen of England, not the band :3) if I met the deadline of our school trip. There was only around 10 of students who got chosen for that trip to Buckingham Palace but I was off that day... :wall: :wall:

I could have as well. The Queen was in a town near mine a few years back when I was there shopping. However, she really doesn't interest me all that much and I don't agree with the principle of Monarchy so I didn't bother going. Although, it made the shopping far less busy than it normally is so she allowed me to shop in relative peace.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I talked to Fieldy and Munky (Bass and guitar player for KoRn) for about 5 minutes and shook their hands when i went to Family Values Concert. Was pretty sweet. Alpine Valley is the best concert venue ever!

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

A friend of mine got insulted by a member of Billy Talent (I don't remember who). Apparently, he thought she was on the crew of another band. =D

What an honour. I'd love to be insulted by a member of Billy Talent. Your friend is one lucky girl.

And I don't think i've met anyone important before.

Quit RuneScape :)

and my mom met johnny cash before he died

Now that is sweet.

yeah my mom was working in the radiology department in loma linda and he came for an x-ray. my mom said he was a really nice guy.. dissapointed when he died though

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.