Top Posters In This Topic

Too often :)

I'm sorry to all 126's who aren't like that but:

lvl 126 = people with problems

or

lvl 126 pc product = :shame:

Completely disagree.

-----

Anyways, I rarely see any lv126. Maybe once every month or so.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

or

Well I'm 125 (126 as soon as I decide to rase pray.) and i am neither.

But yea, I see a lot of 126's.

or

A bit stereotypical no?

I've seen 126's with horrible total levels...

Then I've seen higher total levels on 100's...

Think before?

What makes the wrong, because the like combat over skills?

Also, there are/were plenty of 126's prior to pest control :wink:

Just justify what you mean, in a non-stereotypical style...

What I pick up is that you think all 126's are all 2277, or high high total level'd...Like the front page...Not all of them are rude, mean, or ignorant.

I have a couple 126 friends, and they are a joy.

~Lee~

My point is, anyone, even using Pc, who plays on his behind long enough to become level 126 has some issues. This doesn't apply to people who get this over years.

I am serious. A level 126, that got to this point over 3 years or less, that plays daily, etc, has problems. Balanced people don't sit on their behinds for hours and hours for virtual possessions and abilities, nope.

2480+ total

I am serious. A level 126, that got to this point over 3 years or less, that plays daily, etc, has problems. Balanced people don't sit on their behinds for hours and hours for virtual possessions and abilities, nope.

With the current ways of training, you're slow if it takes you 3 years to get 126.

Second, what do you mean not balanced? Would it be better if I now dumbed my work, stopped training at gym, broke down my social contacts and quit RS? Would that make me more balanced? I'm fine with my current life and I see it as balanced.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

With the current ways of training, you're slow if it takes you 3 years to get 126.

Exactly...you could get 126 combat in a relativity short amount of time.

Include PC and you might get like a year. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Second, what do you mean not balanced? Would it be better if I now dumbed my work, stopped training at gym, broke down my social contacts and quit RS? Would that make me more balanced? I'm fine with my current life and I see it as balanced.

Thats why I pointed out this doesn't apply to all people in my first post.

If you're part of the mignority that's 126 and balanced, good for you. Remember you have nothing to do with the other 126's, no need in defending them.

Exactly...you could get 126 combat in a relativity short amount of time.

Include PC and you might get like a year. Razz

Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, but I was talking about a level 126 character(with good skills, etc) not just level 126 combat.

2480+ total

Quite often. Ever since the advent of PC the number has increased dramaitically. However, I don't really look out for 126's especially as IMO they are overated, There are far too many pople with 126 combat and little other skills. I admire those with 2000+ totals more than 126 combat.

i got to meet a amazing player today.

I was world hopping mining mith in the edgeville dungeon mine, and i ran into a world without any mith in it. I looked around for the miner and saw English_King. he had mined the whole mine in about 10 seconds, i asked him mining level and he replied 98. I later looked him up and realized i had just met rank 36 out of a million rs players. i was really amazed that i had met a future "Zezima"

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Everytime I log in.
True, the amount has hugely rissen since Pest Control and Construction.

More like meant I see my own character :oops:

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

idc if this topic is not good for you, stay clean.

why would you make a topic that might be controversial then? that is not revolutionary, like Einstein's theories were controversial and they really expanded technology and life and the thinking of how science could be perceived.

your topic is going to be controversial because some people are going to consider it a poll, and perhaps maybe call it useless or spam, or just some other generic insulting things. perhaps next time you should try to think outside the box? so that you do not have to add a disclaimer into your topic about keeping your topic clean of people who think and voice their opinion if it is indeed "spam"

anyway, weekly id say.

a lil smart but trying to act all high and mighty usin big words

uhh he never mentioned anything about his topic being controversial, in a way any stupid topic can be controversial, hes just telling the ppl who find his thread unworthy for posting to shut up

-i seriously doubt ur einstein rant meant anything, im tired but i cant see any way linking those two sentences, stop trying to impress every1 with ur oh so great knowledge

and uh, he IS thinking outside of ur stupid box, ive never seen a post relating to seeing any sort of lvls, and i see nothing wrong with a disclaimer like that, he just doesnt want ppl flaming him, is there anything wrong with that? any topic can be considered spam and can be flamed, just like this topic, all topics can be considered stupid by some ppl, so theres nothing wrong with reminding ppl not to spam

so uh, ur dum and uh, use smaller words, theres no1 to impress here

im f2p, so seriously think its like once a year i see 126, i think i see more than that in world 1 but i dont notice them the way i think ur talking about

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king