Rate my bank :o

4/10, could be a bit more rares in your bank.

OMG, everything is amazing and perfect! 10/10

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice bank. Shame people have to toot their horn and spam it up. We all know who it was...

Good luck on maxing out combats and I hope you do happen to find a nice little niche in a non-combat skill though. You never know, something might change for you. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

Good luck on maxing out combats and I hope you do happen to find a nice little niche in a non-combat skill though. You never know, something might change for you. ::'

I actually don't mind thieving that much... Don't know why, it just isn't as boring as everything else to me. It's a shame the cape/emote look so lame though or I might actually consider leveling it to 99 since pyramid plunder is really easy exp.

Why is everyone saying it a good bank? Theres really nothing but treasure trails and rares. 3/10 for the bank itself. 10/10 for cash value

'Nuff said.

and exactly what is wrong with that? these items are very hard to obtain for most players and they show a lot of respect for the poor. if you ask me, the bank isn't so bad. its organized, and has put a lot of effort.

omg nice bank there 9/10 and 10/10 for the 1337 lobs you got there!!

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

How am I arrogant? I simply don't enjoy leveling non-combat skills. I play this game for fun, I don't want it to feel like a chore.

Oh, well i guess im the only one who doesn't 'enjoy' having gold pieces lying in my bank, as opposed to a couple of 99 skills.

Most people agree- Skills>Money.

Spending hundreds of hours leveling extremely repetitive skills for basically no reward except a cape just isn't fun to me. I'm sorry I play the game differently than you.

Quote of the day if you ask me.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

:XD: :shock: :? wow...just simply wow...you have an amazing bank...i rate that 9.99/10...lol j/k 10/10 for sure man thats crazy!!! howd u get ur money?

p.s wats with the random bone? lol

Edit: after going back...nice nubmer of lobs lol

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

ummmm...i don't see the big deal....just some discontinued and very rare items...get a gull dagger or gskins then come and talk to me....2/10

Pfft. I have both. E/sc/l classic and xpac. Lol.

Most people only look for rares, but i really don't get impressed by that, i get impressed by large amounts of items, like gold pieces, and runes, so ofcourse your bank is um in the 400M raneg probably underpriced it like heck, but other than that, the bank owns

8/10 for all those fires, and... 1337 lobsteres makes your bank, 1337, now get 1337m, and you will get a 10/10 (its the only way) jk

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

nice bank h3x, been a while since i've seen ya lol.

Lol yeah, I've actually seen you around lately but didn't think you'd remember me.

well, i usually don't forget my old buddies \' haha... well again, nice bank... not really much else i can say :oops:

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

Nice are the bones at the top for some teleportation spell?

When I was level 60 or so I went to check out the range guild and as soon as I walked in some guy was coming down the ladder to the tower redbarred... I just saw him get hit for 1 damage in the corner of my screen and then he died. He dropped around 3m cash and a few other items which got me started merchanting. Thanks to him my bank looks like it does today, so I kept his bones. ::'