Have you ever done something stupid that almost got you kill

O_M_G_Guasto

Well the title was suppose to end with an "ed?" but you probably get it.... anyway has anyone else done something like that or has gotten killed altogether?

My story: I was once on a slayer task to kill lesser demons and went under Karamja, and my world was crowded to switch to the lowest world, only I wasn't paying attention so I went to non-members. I had on a Whip, Full Dragon, Barrows Gloves, Rune Boots, Fire Cape... basically I had +0 to everything because it was an entirely members outfit. A lesser demon started to attack me as I lagged out... I couldn't think of anything I could do so I quickly x'd out... logged onto a members world with 4hp. Whats worse is I had 4 rune meds in my inventory so I wouldn't have kept any of my members stuff.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story is incredibly a stupid thing to do, and even dumber on my part. My friend wanted to look like a bad-a in front of the abyss pkers, so I was supposed to run out with whip and "PK" him, but he was supposed to smite and kill me. We fight, and somehow I killed him, so I am left there with no food, prayer or tele and poisoned in lvl 6 wild with 7 hp. I start to run out of wild because a lvl 97 was after me, but he got stuck behind a tree, THANK GOD, then I log out in lvl 1 wild with 1 hp. I chat on AIM with my friend, and then we go to some low populated world and he takes my whip and I die as we accept the trade. Lesson learned, don't try to look like a bad-a or listen to a friend with such a stupid idea.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

I have something, but it's more dumb mistake or not knowing what your doing. When I was first starting playing I was walking around the Haunted Mansion. Well, a tree attacked me and I went crazy. I didn't know which way to go. And, well lets just say I don't have that set of full iron anymore...

I took prayer off when fighting Dharock, because I thought he was dead, he wasn't, and he hit a 57 on me #-o

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Totally forgot to take food to kq once, #-o didnt realise untill i got down there and i had to tele straight away.

Another time at kq i was kq'ing with a friend, and i ran out of food, and only then noticed i forgot to bring a charged tele crystal, had to get out asap, managed to get to the safe spot with 7 hp left, and had to log untill my partner had killed kq and i could get a tele off him.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

i went up the [bleep]ey chain in the slayer tower on the way to killing bloodvelds, i had no idea there were abberant spectres up there, my teles didnt work and i couldnt climb back down the chain, i didnt see the door to bloodvelds so i ran to the stairs, but luckily for me home teles had been released so i used that, now every time i go to the slayer tower i always bring a tele tab.

getting members and walkign around with my shiny full zamorak and 7m in case i see anything cool i wanted to buy. Ardy's pretty cool...got some thieving levels...oooo a lever!! I was tired and not paying attention...uh oh, level 47 wildy...TELE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it :ohnoes:

My most recent one was when I was bored so I switched to lunar and stood just outside the wildy casting cure poison on people. I was wearing d legs and med, g plate whip and obby shield. So, instead of clicking on the main screen like I had been I clicked on the map and wandered out into wildy. BAM, in an ice cube with several people attacking me. Think, ok, just tele out but at my puny mage lvl, no teles on lunar... Luckily for me I had a few wizards mind bombs so i was able to pot up and tele with just under 1/2 hp.

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

erm..wats a 1/2 hp...is that even posibble..i went into wildy level 43 b4, and i had no food, bc i had 4gotten to bring any. And a level 95 showed up and started attacking me.. I ran lke a baby. :ohnoes: and i made it back to the lower level wildy where he couldnt attack me...

"I have the Midas touch, anything I touch turns to mufflers"

Feel free 2 pm me in game...( 0 people PM me so far)..You can do better then that!

Donations of coal, gems,ess, and iron always accepted.

i once attacked this guy who was stronger than me because he attacked my friend. luckily, we weren't too far in the wildy, and i escaped.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

erm..wats a 1/2 hp...is that even posibble..i went into wildy level 43 b4, and i had no food, bc i had 4gotten to bring any. And a level 95 showed up and started attacking me.. I ran lke a baby. :ohnoes: and i made it back to the lower level wildy where he couldnt attack me...

It's half hp.. :wall: FIrst time ever doing Dragon Slayer. Scared out of my mind, made SURE I brought everything to Elvarg. I go in BAM 36 (my HP at the time) "Oh dear! You are dead!" Go in bank, whaddaya know. My Anti-Dragonfire shield right at the bottom. I lost my mithril lol.

maxsig28nv.gif

It's half hp.. :wall: FIrst time ever doing Dragon Slayer. Scared out of my mind, made SURE I brought everything to Elvarg. I go in BAM 36 (my HP at the time) "Oh dear! You are dead!" Go in bank, whaddaya know. My Anti-Dragonfire shield right at the bottom. I lost my mithril lol.

I did the exact same thing only difference was a ''Friend'' (he told me about tip BTW) told me that you could one-hit the dragon if you didn't wear a Dragon-Fire shield. Oh i was so stupid. Lost a rune scim, chain and full helm. I was so sad that i quitted the game and didn't play for 3 days. Then i got the equipment back in like 3 days and whooped that dragons, well lets say behind...

I was using ancients in the desert (in that pub).

I ran out of prayer and didn't notice as I was too busy browing forums... I finally noticed when my HP was at 12. Very very close since I lost another 7-8 health as I tried to run away lol. It was so chaotic in there it was an easy thing to miss my own red bar lol.

Harrington.gif

When i was level 50 i tried to kill elvarg for dragon slayer only after i attacked him i forgot to put my antidragon shield on and i got hit a 37 then died. i lost my full addy and addy t kite. i quit the game for like a week but then i returned and pulverised him in my revenge!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I tried ancient magick-ing Barrows for the first time during what was apperently some sort of event. Needless to say have so many people fighting Dharok at the same time it wasn't easy to keep track of everything for someone as inexperienced as I was. :oops:

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

was doing ernest the chicken at lvl 5, got all the items except for the one with a skeleton right by it. go in and whadduya know, connection lost. #-o lost everything i had and there weren't tutors back then.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Earlier today actually. At desert bandits.

Pray/food ran out. The bandits decided to all hit 4 on me. I run out with 12 hp and start dying of thirst. try to home tele.

remembered why i always carry charged glory just in time. Arrived in edge with 2 hp. :)

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg