Have you ever done something stupid that almost got you kill

O_M_G_Guasto

Barrows for the first time lol I did it with ranged... was able to kill 1 brother with 4 p pots than i got teled out by my ROL...

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was f2p i was training woodcutting but suddenly a tree spirit appeared. I fought it but on the last moment, i ran away and had 1 hp left... If i died i would have lost some parts of addy gold armour... :ohnoes:

And the people said: "Why do we not use this

weapon as our enemy

used it against us?"

"Yes, let us...."

-Book of Zamorak

:pray: I was killing karil in barrows and started to lag...It said connection lost then it reconnected me at 14hp and no prayer. Since I always fight by the stairs I ran up them. Had to go back to bank and restock...forgot to bring more p pots and food from last run.

Came back and on that run got Karil's C-Bow ::'

Died 3 times while attempting Dragon slayer. First 2 was scouting out the location. On third I came with full addy (didnt want to bring my rune or anti-fire shield.)

And then I was by tribesmen in Karamja. Someone got me to folow him to them. I kill it fast hitting quiet nicely as he put it. Got hit by a 6 and Im thinking thats weird. I eat then I get hit again. Log out to find an answer. I learn I'm poisoned(Isnt it great when its your first time? <3: ) Then I learn there is a store nearby. Had 100k and my best stuff(who dosen't try exploring with riches?)

A long time ago..my first (and only) Barrows trip, used a cannon. I was in Dharok's tomb, the cannon ran out of ammo, and being the low level noob I was, forgot the prayer. And I think you know what happened next.. -.-

Oh, and to this day, I still haven't bothered to go check my loot in the chest!

went to visit a war a clan was having, picked up about 28 rune weapons ^^ was in lvl 1 wildy some mage used fire blast on me and i died =( went back, lucky he was nice, he gave me 1 scimmy nd one 2hd back. was like last year.

I have done some stupid adventures. One of them happened on DSlayer.

So I equip my full steel (was steel pure then, 60 str 50 cmb ftw) and take antidrag in my INVENTORY :oops: And here starts the fun... I go in, get hit 20, again 20, then ate very fast, got hit by another 36... Then I found my antidrag in my inventory rofl

I was almost dead when I put it on, had only 7/53 HP left. And guess what? I po0ned that drag like a baby.

Didn't die, lucky me :lol:

Oh, and here come one more stupid situation but I was like WOOT. (not a mitake).

I've heard about TGrabing natures at Red Dragon Isle. I went htere with my freshly bought full rune and only a few food (I wanted just search for nats). So I went to that place, found lvl 40 TGrabing them (i was 62 lvl, DS got my def 33, then got it till 40). I though I could kill him. I killed but I was at 3 HP lol, again lucky :lol: And I found around 1K laws and 120 nats ^^ took it and ran for my life from pure-clan....

Lt_Necro_Lt was there, and done those stupid things.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

It was a good 3-man Dk trip. The hybrids got a d axe and a mud (and a 'cull :roll: ) and I got a zerker. I stayed a bit longer after they left and when I ran out of pots I clicked my teletab. Teletab? Ohhhh. That's why I had that extra inventory space. No teletab. I ran up getting some hits from Supreme in the process and home tele after killing a dagannoth. I wouldn't have made that if I had maged in guthan because I healed on that dagannoth with 20hp left, so in veracs I would have died.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Oh I have played for so many years that I have done *a lot* of really stupid things. :oops: What happens a lot is that I get bored and start browsing Tip It...while my char is in wildy, training. You can imagine the trouble I get into because of that. :wall:

Nice stories here.

Why does every post here lately have to be a question???? Im going to research the old boards from about 2 years back and revive some actual good topics. Every where I look on here is What is your best pk, what is your best drop, what is your best outfit wtf!

Low_C.png

I was doing a lvl 3 clues scroll and i forgot on coord that when you dig a god mage attacks you. The bad part was that I had all my range gear my quest cape and various got d hide. It was in the elfin lands too and I forgot a tele. I ended up running with 50 some hp and poisoned. What happened was when my hp got too low I was teled by my R.O.L. and died in falador castle with no one around so I kept everything and finished the clue and got guthix bracers.

I was fighting Karil at Barrows.

He was almost dead, about 5hp left. Then my prayer ran out. I thought oh well hes almsot dead.

Then i see him..

Im like... oh..man! I died

Lost: G plate, Full mystic, RUne Defender, full black dhide and some runes and dragon darts.. :(

sig.gif

I was fighting Karil at Barrows.

He was almost dead, about 5hp left. Then my prayer ran out. I thought oh well hes almsot dead.

Then i see him..

Im like... oh..man! I died

Lost: G plate, Full mystic, RUne Defender, full black dhide and some runes and dragon darts.. :(

owchieness! that HAD to hurt. but fighting dh one on one with him at 1 hp, and me no prayer was really stupid, even when i coulta teled. he one hit me for like 53, paiiiin. lost full mystic and rune, god staff, glory (kept tops of rune and mystic, whip) was when i was like in my low 70'scost me half my money at the time to replace :wall:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Beside My pic :D

I left my account logged in at desert bandits while I left to go to the store. A couple minutes before I left I went to grab a drink, then never returned to the computer, that's why :cry: Now I'm 10M in the drain :cry:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I didn't bring my Anti Dragonfire Shield when I was killing Baby Blues, and I got knocked down to 1 HP when I got to close to a big dragon. :wall:

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

I was pking in f2p at edge, and i asked a rune pure for a no armor fight. I hit a 10-20 (range-2h) and picked up all the stuff. I got pjed, and i had roughly 15 lobs left so i was like "what the hell, ill see if i can double kill"

baadd idea.

we had been fighting for a while, and i put on all of the runers armor. I started to lag. My mom calls to me from downstairs "im disconnecting the internet, just to let you know" i dc'ed, and when i logged back in about 2 minutes i was standing in level 2, some other guy had taken the pjer off of me while i was lagging. I looked at my stats, and i had 22 hp left.

Wouldve lost rune plate, 2 helms, 2 legs, 2 2hs, 1 kite, some addy arrows, and a rune scim :shock:

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

went into dharok tomb and started to fight him...i come look back and he hits a 50! i'm like....hmmm..wat's goin on :-k then i look up and i dont have prayer on :uhh: (stupid me :thumbsup: )

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

I fell for the wine of Zamorak lure back in the day.

A couple of weeks later, I stupidly went back to see if I could grab the wine and get away with it... I was in Lumbridge 10 seconds later. :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Almost got me killed? Yep, The other day...

Basically I had a slayer task of Cave slimes (Terrible task), I also had a lot of lag and I didn't bring one of those [bleep]ey helmets (Remember I was killing cave slimes, not wall beasts).

So I went down, accidently ran in front of a Wall beast hole, started to take beatings and got the delightful message "Connection lost".

I was lucky enough to regain my connection and escape with 14 health, Pretty stupid huh? :?

megasiguz2.png

99 Defence | 99 Strength | 99 Constitution | 85+ Slayer | 1900+ Skill total

"Do not judge me by the cape on my back or the weapon I wield, my choice of armour or the skills at my disposal. One day you shall learn that my actions and qualities determine my true character."

I ran through black drags in taverly dungeon, intending to go up the ladder and talk to some of the catherby fishers. Black drag hit me and put me down to 2hp, I go up the ladder practically red barred and start joking around with the fishermen about how I nearly died, when a swarm pops up on that wee little island (d'oh!)

Luckily I got it stuck behind a rock, and got to wait for half an hour to regen HP to run back out (didn't bring a teleport, and this was before home tele).

Mithdragonsig5.jpg