Met's retirement. 2002-2007. Final Bank Posted

All the best, always sad to see someone leave...

Have a blast in real life :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always admired and respected you. Been a great inspiration to many on TIF, and it's good to see that you're happy with your decision to move on, and what it's brought you. Best of luck with whatever you do.

Missouri FTW 8-)

~Dalcyte

I will surely miss you not only were you a great friend but very well respected by many Tip It users.

I hope you plan your party sometime after June 30'th since that is when Lee will be returning to Runescape. :thumbsup:

Hate to see him miss saying good bye to one of his true friends.

I wish nothing but the best for you of all people you certainly deserve it.

Best of luck on your new girlfriend I wish nothing but happiness to you both. :wink:

Take care and please stop in to say Hello when and if you find the time.

I will be sure to attend your goodbye party even though I will be sad to see you leave us.

I will not remove you off my list just in case you pop on the game to say " Hi".

Again good luck and take care~ <3:

queenvalerie.png

We never met but it's a sad thing to see an awesome RS player get pulled into the hustle and bustle of RL. Btw, you said you met Oddfaery2 through Priscilla? Would that be Priscilla44? We used to be pretty good friends

Yes, it would be Priscilla44. I've known her for a few years now. Great woman to talk to. Very out spoken.

Also Val, it will definitely be after June 30th. I wouldn't want Lee to miss my goodbye party. I <3 Lee <3:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Thanks for all the warm comments guys. I'm not going to leave TIF. I'll still pop my head in every now and then to say hi and check in on things. I never thought that there were so many people on these forums who respected me so much or thought of me as a good RSer. It's good to know that I've "touched" sort-of-speak so many lives, even if it's just on a virtual level.

bbq r gonna miss u. u r haves touched me <3 -puts pants back on-

my name is jonathan also =[]

502qmav.jpg

thats right, zoidnerd stole MY sig.

See BBQ. Only the cool people get named Johnathan. :mrgreen:

Jeez, I've allways used to shine up when I saw a post by "METALLICA" tbh. I really liked your signature with the dragon armor and pirates hat near a palm by the ocean (That is your sig, right? :anxious: )

It's really nice that you, unlike many else that leaves RS to get a good real life (which is very good to ;D), quit because you've really found a real life! :)

Good Luck in Real Life! :D

To answer the question yes, that was my sig. Like I said before if I can get my hard drive fixed or atleast get the pictures off it I'll post the sig. I think I have the orginal picture too but I'm not sure. I'll have to check.....if/when I can.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I know your Skype name....

MWUAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :twisted:

Ok, done. :anxious:

As much as I want to tell you off for flaunting a Real LifeÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé to us, I'm glad that you have good reasons for retiring. Now don't go give away all your stuff or something like that, you might want to play once in a while some day in the future. Glad to see you are having such good times with friends, and I hope Nathan and yourself end up moving together. <3:

Hugs,

Laila

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Aww john, so many peeps here will miss you alot, but you'r quitting for all the right reasons ::'

MWAHZ! <3:

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Every good wish for the future.

As Val says, dont go clearing your bank out. Make sure youkeep some stuff so you can pop in now and again when you have some down time and want to chill.

We have bumped into each other in a few places :wink: will be good to do so in the future. Do make sure you pop in now and again to TIF and say hi to the rest of us

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

Sorry to see you go :cry:, but as others have said I'm glad it's for the right reasons. Sometimes it takes something trivial (like a hard drive crash) to make us notice what we've been missing.

I look forward to your return, and again as others have said: don't give away your stuff. (Keep it so you'll be a gazillionaire when you come back to visit, lol!)

Savor real life - it is sweeter than all 99's!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Remember, keep your eyes open in the coming months for my offical retirement Castle Wars event!

I'll be sure to make that. You're a legend around here. Good luck in whatever you do. :thumbsup:

mcguff1.png

Oh mate. will be sad to see you go. never got to DK with you either :(

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Jonathan, Thanks for all the fun times in the game that we call Runescape.

Dagannoth Kings, Castle Wars, Hanging out in Edgeville, just messing around, It was all fun times, I'll never forget the time That Alex, Lee, You and I went to the kings, and I happened to be videoing when Alex chewed me out for missing Rex two times in a row.

Thanks for all the fun

~Jordan

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2