Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.

Bubsa

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, even if you have been here for a long time and raise money for sharity, continous flaming is still against the rules. Maybe he got warned for it and he continued doing it, that leading to ban.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

K..I still don't get why bubsa was banned...I haven't read anything he wrote near the end but still..

Who bans a guy whos been here for years, raisin money for diseases...............

I LOVE YOU BUBSA<3 x0x0

I trust you'll be back!

Nobody is above the rules.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

My vote is on being a synical sarcastic twit never with anything constructive to say on the topic at hand.

AT LAST!!

i thought i was the only one. Someone who shares my opinion on bubsa! \'

You registered 9 days ago. Shut up. Also, your posts seem a lot less intelligent than Bubsa's. Please, think before you type. I'm going to guess that Bubs was banned for what Zeppelin said, not quite as extreme.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

My vote is on being a synical sarcastic twit never with anything constructive to say on the topic at hand.

Yep. Completely agree.

Seriously, just lock this thread. What's the point in having it around?

Despite his occassional foul mouth or un-constructiveness, his idea of raising money for charity by singing is plausible. Just because he's banned doesn't mean he didn't have a good cause with this particular thread.

A "ban" doesn't automatically demonize a person, just like a "criminal" who gets jailed is not automatically a demon who has no emotions or heart for change. People do bad things for an endless amount of motives, reasons, or influences, or are forced to, etc, not just because they are social outcasts. (Not that Bubsa is comparable to a criminal, just using a real world comparison)

Sigh... Losing Bubsa is a great lost to Tip.it. Regardless of what your opinion of him, he is wonderfully talented and was the leading runescape artist. I don't know the situation of the ban, so I can't really judge whether it's warranted, but who haven't became heated over some topic before? Just look at the quarrels happening in General Discussion, I cannot imagine how Bubsa could had been worse.

I really hope the ban is only temporary, or that Bubsa would appeal successfully.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Sigh... Losing Bubsa is a great lost to Tip.it. Regardless of what your opinion of him, he is wonderfully talented and was the leading runescape artist. I don't know the situation of the ban, so I can't really judge whether it's warranted, but who haven't became heated over some topic before? Just look at the quarrels happening in General Discussion, I cannot imagine how Bubsa could had been worse.

I really hope the ban is only temporary, or that Bubsa would appeal successfully.

Well, with fairness, why should Bubsa receive special treatment? Are you seriously telling me that if I started needlessly flaming half the threads on OT that my work for the Crew would give me special exemption from the Admins' judgement? Wrong. In fact if anything, I've thrown the site into disrepute since I'm an official Staff member.

No one person is bigger than the team.

^ Yes, but what now? Is there nothing left to do than to just discuss?

I seem to recall this thread was about a perfectly good charity idea that I'm sure its owner intends to continue. I don't believe it was ever a thread about Bubsa himself; there's still the same things to talk about before as now.

^ "No more Bubsa on Tipit any more. The admins could not cope with the number of hits on his profile any more and were jealous of his amazingness."

I'm sure Bubsa has never heard of you and doesn't want to be remembered like that. He deserved his ban, hell, he even admitted that in his goodbye post. Stop posting this.

He deserved his ban.

QFMFT :evil:

Bubsa's attitude had gone from bad to worse the last months before the ban. I went from idolizing(before the attitude change) him to despising him.

Thats how I felt. He used to be real cool, then he seemed to get kind of bitter. He started to troll, if someone slipped up and said something stupid, he pounced. Never had anything positive to say.

But it's good to see he knows and understands why he was banned, no sour grapes from me after reading that.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

In any other board like offtopic.com Bubsa would be seen as a great poster. Seriously without conflict and debate and satirical comments which cause controversy these boards would be boring ESPECIALLY Offtopic boards on TIF. You can pretend all you like that you like a calm peaceful internet forum which only discusses the lighter side of life, but you'd be lieing. The boards would become the same thing day in day out. Yeah true, Bubsa got annoying at times, but theres only a few (regular posters) who aren't ever annoying posting on TIF. In fact some people I enjoy talking with the most on these boards and off these boards (on msn etc) get annoying at times. (stares at my Aussie and Kiwi counterparts). :P And I'd put money on the fact that I'm the same at times with them too! :wink:

And Lol @ Ricky Hatton..you've been around for like 2 days, you don't even deserve to be posting negativity on this thread.

BTW in before eventual lock.

^ I love chaotic forums with lots to talk about and lots to get mad at. I don't love users on forums who consistently flame other people. Satirical comments are fine. Consistent, rude flaming isn't fine. But I do know what you mean by that. If you take away the rude flaming he would be one of the best users here and I would have honored him and respected him tenfold.

I'll be honest and say that anything I've ever seen him say has always been right. Even if it was, indeed, flaming he spoke the truth.

Oh well, I know he won't be bothering trying to appeal. Not matter what way you put it bubs was a great member of the community and did much more than most others can say.

Rushrock, you probably don't like him because you got insulted by him. Thats at least my guess though, me and him usually thought alike on threads when it came down to it. :P

Anyways, 1,000 euros now? Thats a huge accomplishment, and all for charity too -- wow.

^ That's half right. The fact that he was an [wagon] to me and to a large part of Tip It. He could've discussed that topic with me, but instead he decided to insult me, probably because he couldn't back up a word of what he was saying.

Oh well. I guess there's nothing left to do than to forgive and forget...