Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.

Bubsa

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, itunes loves you Bubsa. Only one bad rating, and one person said you should come to the USA and go on American Idol.

What the smeg, really? Could you link me please?

I dont know how to make links to itunes, but here is a quote:
dude, you are like a freaking legend! come over to the states and audition for American Idol!
Go to itunes, search bubsa, click on the album, and hit read all reviews. Someone told you to add him in runescape.
Amaranth_GTO.png

Im listening to david bowie...Guess wht song, by cowinsidence(i love cows.)

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I dont know how to make links to itunes, but here is a quote:
dude, you are like a freaking legend! come over to the states and audition for American Idol!
Go to itunes, search bubsa, click on the album, and hit read all reviews. Someone told you to add him in runescape.

I did, but there's only 2 for UK iTunes.

If you, or anyone, could make like a print screen copy and send me the image or its link? That would be sweet :)

I'd wanna buy one or two of the songs, but I don't like the album cover. If I'm ever listening to the song and my friends see the title, they'll think i'm gay. and no I'm not turning off album covers. I like them.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

If you want it, then you'll have to learn to love all of the Bubs.
lol nice reply.

Bubs you know Chicago Rock ar doing a talent contest called Chicago's Got Talent? Prizes up to 30k and judged by Carrie and David Grant in the final. You should enter :D

http://www.chicago-rock-cafe.co.uk/talent/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

looks great, I'm downloading them from napster as we speak, uhm, as I write rather, can't wait

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

holysmegkd3.png

You guys are heroes! This the data for the sales over the first 50 days.

I love you all, I didn't expect to raise this much money for charity!

We're on a roll, let's spread the word and raise even more money together!!

Get your girl to cover her boobies maybe you will double it :P he he

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'd wanna buy one or two of the songs, but I don't like the album cover. If I'm ever listening to the song and my friends see the title, they'll think i'm gay. and no I'm not turning off album covers. I like them.

You can easily edit the album cover to be any picture you want. Well at least you can for MP3s, not sure about iTunes songs. I'm pretty sure you can though.

By the way, Bubsa, I am thoroughly impressed with all the work you have done. So many people talk about doing something, but it is truly rare for someone to take as much action as you have. Seriously man, well done.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's why you get the boobies! Not so crazy after-all :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good going Bubs. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12