Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.

Bubsa

LOL@ the people [bleep] behind his back.

I was doing the sarcastic crap to him before he left.

Haha yeah I still remember the funny quote you said when you first came back to these boards in which how Bubsa gets hard over his high post count (or something along those lines). Even though I love both of you guys as posters and forum members, I couldn't stop laughing at both of you 2 fight. I can't even remember the thread it was on too. But it definitely was funny memories! :lol:

@ Rushrock. He simply means you wouldn't say anything to him when he's around, yet you go on about how he deserves his ban and how much of a [bleep]er he was when he was around. Since he's gone you have no hesitation voicing those opinions, though I can't exactly remember you doing it when he was around. :-k

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bubsasingsae4.png

Season's Greetings all. Just wanted to update you all that the total has now hit $721.

That means that, within 5 months, you have all helped to donate money to charity which could dramatically improve the life of another.

It hasn't been me or my terrible singing, but your generosity that might have made someone's Christmas better.

Give yourselves a pat on the back and have an egg nog on me!

Don't let 2007 be the end, tell your friends, your forums and spread the word and let's make 2008 a great year for others as well!

Take care and be safe this holiday. I wish you all the best.

Bubs.

On the side - Bubs probably brought more to OT than most of your poor bastards who are complaining about him :uhh: Yes I realise I'm effectively "posting for a banned person" but I really don't care since it is directly in regards to the thread.

$721 now, awesome work :)

@ Rushrock. He simply means you wouldn't say anything to him when he's around, yet you go on about how he deserves his ban and how much of a [bleep]er he was when he was around. Since he's gone you have no hesitation voicing those opinions, though I can't exactly remember you doing it when he was around. :-k

Because just like Zeppelin said he started doing this right around the time he got banned, and I didn't know if it was going to be a thing for him or not.

Str0wez, oh my god stop being such a little child.

Maybe I didn't specify this, to everyone who's complaining to me about [bleep]ing about Bubsa and how he deserved his ban and everything, but I really liked Bubsa before he started being an [wagon].

Lets still support this cause of charity even though the guy who posted got banned.

(PS Can someone please enlighten me through pm why bubsa got banned? I hear something about him changing and I saw sometimes when he argued but I have no clue what he did to get banned)

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Honestly it's embarrassing. Grow up.

lol @ you getting embarrassed over other people's comments over an internet forum. If there's anything which is embarrassing it should be your embarrassment over such a pathetic little situation in your life (which really your not even involved in).

And to that note you're awarded with the 'Hypocritical Statement of the Month' Award. Congratulations, I never knew it was possible to have both a comment on getting embarrassed over a little internet forum situation and the statement to others to 'grow up' - all in 1 sentence! :thumbsup:

BTW thanks for the update Rick. I really should start using Facebook. :wall:

Honestly it's embarrassing. Grow up.

lol @ you getting embarrassed over other people's comments over an internet forum. If there's anything which is embarrassing it should be your embarrassment over such a pathetic little situation in your life (which really your not even involved in).

And to that note you're awarded with the 'Hypocritical Statement of the Month' Award. Congratulations, I never knew it was possible to have both a comment on getting embarrassed over a little internet forum situation and the statement to others to 'grow up' - all in 1 sentence! :thumbsup:

So it's embarrassing for me to be concerned that what is suppossed to be one of the more maturer forums on tip.it have one of its threads filled with flaming?

Nice.

And that statement isn't hypocritical, try looking up the definition before using it.

That's all I'm saying on the matter, because predictibly you're going to try with a comeback that will result in more flaming, which actually would be hypocritical.

spacescenev24.jpg

Man, the community feeling of Off Topic is disintegrating... Although he could spam sometimes, well, he was a member of Tipit. And banning him without giving a reason to the public as a warning was simply not a good idea, in my opinion.

Anyone remember, on my not-so-long-ago thread 'How many languages can you speak'?

Haha! Can't believe I'm gonna be the first to get this in, but...

I speak the language of loooooove :D

12 thousand posts give people the right to spam, apparently.

Even though that kind of thing showed up every once in a while, we miss you, Bubs!

C2b6gs7.png

And the pic

bubsasingsae4.png

awesome!

Get the album as a present for friends and family, time for a good laugh :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

^ "No more Bubsa on Tipit any more. The admins could not cope with the number of hits on his profile any more and were jealous of his amazingness."

I'm sure Bubsa has never heard of you and doesn't want to be remembered like that. He deserved his ban, hell, he even admitted that in his goodbye post. Stop posting this.

Got humor?...

I wrote that as the admin of the Facebook group. Its meant to be light hearted. And yes, Bubsa has heard of me we are good friends. It was me that recorded the Power of Bubs song if you recall?.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

stop the flaming? talking bad about someone because they got banned. yeah hey! let's talk bad about zezima or uloveme when they get banned! that will be fun!!! :thumbsup: .

Just show some feelings for the guy ok? he was a member and all members (no matter what post count) deserve respect.

O look a 900post count guy! lets flame his opinion since he has a 3 digit post count and not a 5! woooo0t <.<

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

^ "No more Bubsa on Tipit any more. The admins could not cope with the number of hits on his profile any more and were jealous of his amazingness."

I'm sure Bubsa has never heard of you and doesn't want to be remembered like that. He deserved his ban, hell, he even admitted that in his goodbye post. Stop posting this.

Got humor?...

No, but that guy who posted that certainly did. Saying that someone got banned because of their "amazingness" is pretty humorous IMO.

Sorry for bumping this...

• 1 year later...

Was there any need to bump a 2 year old dead topic? :roll:

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Was there a need to spam this thread?

He had a legit question (although please don't talk about the ban thing).

As far as I know it somewhat sells, but he is no longer showing how much he is making.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

*cough* limewire *cough* did you hear something?

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

*cough* limewire *cough* did you hear something?

The FBI. :ohnoes:

Anyway, I listened to his songs on iTunes not that many months ago. I'm not a fan. Just type in "Bubsa" or "Runescape Oddity" on iTunes and it should show up.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

img

"Post must be inane, and not significantly contribute." the question was relevant, and definitely not inane.

Also,

Was there a need to spam this thread?

He had a legit question (although please don't talk about the ban thing).

As far as I know it somewhat sells, but he is no longer showing how much he is making.

Anways, I guess he just stopped paying the fee for it. I'm sure there would be some way to contact him if you really wanted the album.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain