trapical

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Tarot readings :)

Will me and my gf work out?

For those who read about us breaking up, we are back together again

Wow, not going to go too off-topic but i guess its sig changing time.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Meant to be a paradox, just for fun, though it can probably be answered...

1. How will the tarot reading for this question affect me (you can even pick a time frame on this!)? :o

I draw Cups. Satisfaction.

Is my dog Maya acting stupid, and really an evil mastermind?

I've always wondered what hid behind that smile and wagging tail :-k .

Ha, nice question. I meant to do a one card drew, but I drew two by accident. 11 of Cups and 11 of Swords. One yes and one no, both of equal power. On reflection though, you actually asked me two questions... "is he just acting stupid" and "is he evil". It appears that you were correct about the fact that he is just acting stupid... Don't worry though, you were wrong on the second part, he is not evil.

But still... he is only acting stupid.... but why? :-k

What kind of pie am I eating right now?

Tarot is not made to answer the present, and as I am typing this your question is actually relating to the past. Tarot cannot find an answer to such a question :?

How will the relationship I'm seeking come about and when?

Hate to be generic, but could I use this exact same question?

You're reading was a hard one. I drew a joker when I asked "how will he come to his relationship", so I'm afraid I can't answer that question for you. <.< When I asked how long it will take I, sadly, drew Coins, which when dealing with time indicates "quite a long ways off".

Confused as to why this was the case, I asked why would it take so long for you to find love. To this I drew a mixed Sword and Cups hand. Hmm, my guess is your not really in the right mind set to find the girl you seek. Perhaps your attitude is too negative, either as a whole, or to the type of girl that you subconsciously desire.

Will I find myself?

One card draw provided a low Cups. In one card draw, Cups means "Yes, exactly how you expected". However be advised, two cards fell out as I was shuffling, the 11 of clubs and the 9 of swords fell out. Both cards are more negative than Cups, and the Cups you received was only a 2, so you walk a fine line my friend.

I will get to everyone, I am going in order from whoever posted first. I will do another 10 or so tonight, the rest I will get on Saturday

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Is my dog Maya acting stupid, and really an evil mastermind?

I've always wondered what hid behind that smile and wagging tail :-k .

Ha, nice question. I meant to do a one card drew, but I drew two by accident. 11 of Cups and 11 of Swords. One yes and one no, both of equal power. On reflection though, you actually asked me two questions... "is he just acting stupid" and "is he evil". It appears that you were correct about the fact that he is just acting stupid... Don't worry though, you were wrong on the second part, he is not evil.

But still... he is only acting stupid.... but why? :-k

[Maya's female :P ].

Maybe she just finds it amusing to confuse us :-k . Or maybe she's really just a good or neutral mastermind o_O. Or super evil o_O.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

How will the relationship I'm seeking come about and when?

I'm surprised I was able to answer this question, but I think what I drew makes sense. First to appear was the Jack and Queen of Clubs. No doubt a large conflict is on your horizon. As I picked up those two cards the 7 of Swords came out with them, Swords meaning negative things I was worried but realized it made sense, this conflict isn't a happy one. I then used the swords card to pick up a random card, the six of cups, love.

So in short, you will meet her in a bad conflict, somehow the negative aftermath of this argument will lead you to her. :wink: As for when, I asked the deck this, stating that I will interpret Clubs as imminent, Cups are fairly soon, Swords as a while away, and Coins as far, far away. I drew a Sword and Cup at the same time.

Thus, you will meet her in a time thats you consider "fairly soon" but not quite "a while away.". So in other words, it will take as long as you probably were guessing. <.<

That I'd probably say is before the year is out. Which is how I asked (before the year is out). Spooky, but we'll wait and see :P

Sweet!

1. Will I be bored all summer or will I find someone/something to do?

2. Will I go to Georgia Tech or a bettter/worse school in/out of state?

3. Will Viktor get over himself and go to Europe?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

1. Of all my plans this summer, will all of them work out? 2 trips, one in July and one in Agust, and me moving out of my home. (can you do a reading on each trip and me moving?)

2. Will me and my GF be together for another year?

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

1. Will I ever change my hairstyle?

And also a broad reading about my future would be great. Great topics by the way, I enjoy reading all of them (even though I haven't posted in them all :oops: )

Are you in over your head with these questions?

I greatly enjoy the topics you have been making, by the way.

Currently yes, today and tomorrow I have a lot of RL stuff going on. But like I said, this weekend I will have time to answer the backlog

And, thanks, I'm glad you like the topics. The best is yet to come ::'

Will I find myself?

One card draw provided a low Cups. In one card draw, Cups means "Yes, exactly how you expected". However be advised, two cards fell out as I was shuffling, the 11 of clubs and the 9 of swords fell out. Both cards are more negative than Cups, and the Cups you received was only a 2, so you walk a fine line my friend.

Joy.. :|

Its a bit of fun on a forum like this but its not very fun when people do this in order to trick people out of their money.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Its a bit of fun on a forum like this but its not very fun when people do this in order to trick people out of their money.

"Ey mon. Me name is Cleo and I will tell you youa futuah foh 9.99 a minute". Are all the fortune tellers in England, Jamaican? Just curious. I guess one of the selling points here is that there's some kind of voodoo realism to tarot over the phone :|

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

what's getting worse in the UK is psychic TV channels running 24/7 conning people all day

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What will my health be like in the next five years, will a certain health condition clear up or will it remain with me?

"I have the Midas touch, anything I touch turns to mufflers"

Feel free 2 pm me in game...( 0 people PM me so far)..You can do better then that!

Donations of coal, gems,ess, and iron always accepted.

I will answer no new questions posted after this post!

I have a deck of Tarot cards and an interpretation booklet to. :D

Mind if I continue some simple readings after your 48 hours?[/i]

However if you ask politely maybe xvillexvalox will :wink:

I always loved this kind of stuff, my mother had a huge book of divination that I used to look through all the time, its definatly a very entertaining hobby.

Edit: Darn, just barely late, oh well...

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~