Day 8: Trapical Does Tarot!

trapical

I have 2 decks as well :D - they're fun. Rider Waite, of course, and the very beautiful Haindl deck.

Sure, the future doesn't lie in a deck of cards, but I like using them when I'm feeling confused over something. They make you stand still and think about the questions you have. They face you with the reality of how you really feel in a way, which is a good thing for a person like me who rationalises... well... everything.

By the way, I don't really agree with the one card reading with the two of cups. To me, two of cups is one of the most beautiful and promising cards when asking "will they or won't they". It might be a low number, but two is a significant number in a relationship. It shows promise and energy between the two. It almost always represents a blossoming relationship. Cups stand for love, but you seem to use a totally different interpretation of the cards? What method do you use?

Mmm in 3 of the 4 decks I have (one deck are angel cards so don't have cups) 2 of cups is peace of mind and the joining of 2 people. :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet!

1. Will I be bored all summer or will I find someone/something to do?

2. Will I go to Georgia Tech or a bettter/worse school in/out of state?

3. Is Viktor really that OBSESSED with Europe or is he just putting that on on tip.it?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

:| Well, there's a lot of questions lined up, I'm going to shorten my responses and just tell you the final outcome, rather than the entire process.

I guess I'd have to ask 1) Will my girlfriend and I get married? and 2) What will I do for a career? :P

1) I drew a negative response, sorry Tigra

Well, try and prove me wrong! ::'

2) I drew the 12 of swords... but than the joker. The Joker signifies the end of the reading, for I cannot draw any more cards after the joker is drawn. I cannot answer that question, my apologies.

Wow, unlucky reading you had there. Well, I'm off to work. I'll be back in four hours and should be able to answer a good 10-15 questions then.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

What will happen between me and a person who I shall refer to only as L in the forseable future.

(that way no bias can be given on the relationship between me and the unnamed un gender specified individual)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Okay, so a little background info on the question I'm about to ask. I have a huge crush on one of my guy friends. Recently, his girlfriend broke up with him. So, my question is:

Does my recently dumped crush like me now?

Thanks! I always love reading what you have to say. I'm not always up for a debate, but I'll read it nonetheless.

souryw6.png

Haha, I got absolutely owned.

I sure am glad those things aren't reflective of my ACTUAL future. It's like "Hey, what's my job going to be like?" and I get "Sorry, it's the end for you." HEY, WTF?!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Is Tarrot a load of bovine manure?

I think it is, scary that he got my question exactly right though :shock:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Was a 50/50 chance of getting it right tho...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

True, but his detailed answer exactly described the situation. We are best friends, and he kinda hit the nail on the head there.

Still, its a lucky guess.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

What does my future job outlook look like?

Say within the next 15-20 years.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

True, but his detailed answer exactly described the situation. We are best friends, and he kinda hit the nail on the head there.

Still, its a lucky guess.

It's just a bit of fun though, treat it as such and this could be a fun thread.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Two questions, if you be so good:

1) Are my feelings for a girl I like reciprocated,

and

2) What is my first year of high school going to be like?

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

That's fun, Trapical. :-P

1) How much longer, in years, will my girlfriend and I stay together?

2) When will the New York Mets win the World Series next?

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Should I continue working on my writing?

How will my life turn out? Very broad one, interested in love and money. :P

First draw tell me that you will encounter some pretty bad conflicts early on, once these pass more troubles will try to enter but they will be blocked somehow. Either you don't let them bother you or you learn to cope with them very easily. After you learn this in your life, the next card is a Ace of swords, meaning you will then live with very, very few problems. After that a two of cups enters the scene. The two of cups often stands for a couple, so it is safe to assume that this means love will enter your life at this point.

There was no cards of coins so I know nothing about your future finances, that part of your life is still very much unknown.

May I ask 2 questions?

1. Will me and my current girlfriend of 1 year continue to work out?

2. What will my future career be?

maybe a 3rd if you've got the time =p

3. How will AAU baseball go this summer?

1) I draw coins and clubs. So in short, yes it will. However the clubs (conflict) was a higher number than the cups (love). So be on the lookout and try to not get into to many fights with her in the coming months.

2) Tarot is not meant to answer specific questions. I did to a draw and received a 9 of Swords followed by a King of Cups though. This would seem to indicate that at first you will dislike the job, perhaps it is not the one you had in mind. However the King of Cups is the "best" card in the deck, representing extreme love or happiness. So I guess in the end you will end up really, really liking that job :D

3) I wasn't sure if I should allow 3 questions, but I drew anyone. Creepily enouph I drew a Joker. As I said before, a Joker ends the reading... <.< Hmm... I guess the Tarot doesn't want me to do 3 questions either, Lol.

What does my college life entail for me? and will I enjoy whatever I decide to major in?

At first college will be quite poor, I only drew a 2 of coins. This may mean the obvious lack of money a college student faces, or it may mean poor quality. However, soon after the Queen of Cups arises. This seems to say you will meet a lover, it also says that it will have some negative side affects, and I'm guessing that would be the loss of much free time. The next card was the 6 of coins though, saying that after you and the lover have met, you will get "richer". You can define that word as you deem fit here.

How will the relationship I'm seeking come about and when?

I'm surprised I was able to answer this question, but I think what I drew makes sense. First to appear was the Jack and Queen of Clubs. No doubt a large conflict is on your horizon. As I picked up those two cards the 7 of Swords came out with them, Swords meaning negative things I was worried but realized it made sense, this conflict isn't a happy one. I then used the swords card to pick up a random card, the six of cups, love.

So in short, you will meet her in a bad conflict, somehow the negative aftermath of this argument will lead you to her. :wink: As for when, I asked the deck this, stating that I will interpret Clubs as imminent, Cups are fairly soon, Swords as a while away, and Coins as far, far away. I drew a Sword and Cup at the same time.

Thus, you will meet her in a time thats you consider "fairly soon" but not quite "a while away.". So in other words, it will take as long as you probably were guessing. <.<

1. What is my future job outlook like in 5 years? (awesome question you suggested :) )

2. (if you can do a second question) How good will I do this football season?

1) Holy... wow. Too bad you didn't ask "how will my life turn out". This is a fantastically positive reading. Remember Coins=money, Cups=love. I drew the following:

11 of Coins, 5 of Cups, 9 of Cups, 7 of Cups, 7 of Coins, and ace of clubs. Jeez, that means lots of money, followed by happiness, happiness, even higher happiness, more money, and all with essentailly no conflict what-so-ever. Looking good man! :D

2) Well, you certainly can't win them all can you? I drew the 7 of swords, and the the upside down king of swords. Upside down usually means "in a different way". So the season will start out pretty bad and then, sadly, get worse but not in the way you are probably thinking. You will have team unity though, since the Ace of clubs (once again representing no conflict) was the 3rd and final card of the draw

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg