~!~Strength Training?~!~

hardwick246

Just about most of us (if you have 70+ attack) use the Abyssal Whip to train attack and defence for combat without question. Now that leaves strength. As many are aware, the whip cannot train strength. So my question to you is.

How do you train your strength? Method, armor/weapon, area?

I personally use the Barrelchest Anchor at various places. :D

Ideas:

Dharok training at Ape Atoll

Dragon Scimitar at training spot

Whip?

Pest Control's option for strength exchange

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Scimitar FTW!@!!! :thumbsup: Yep dragon scimi pwns all. Nuff said.

I train normally at Ankous or PC when I'm really bored.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just plain don't train streangth, if i did, i'd probably use d scimmy, its only like 4-5k less exp an hour? is it such a big deal?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I just plain don't train streangth, if i did, i'd probably use d scimmy, its only like 4-5k less exp an hour? is it such a big deal?

It does to me when you have to train strength for hours straight. :-s

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

well, you're also getting other xp so in reality it's more like 50k more xp per hour...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

well, you're also getting other xp so in reality it's more like 50k more xp per hour...

I don't get what you're saying. :-k

I use DScim. Sometimes I buy full DH then take it to Ape Atol.

hatewn1.png

When I decide to actually train my strength (which isn't too often), I get out my newly-acquired berzerker necklace and Toktz-Xil-Ak (obsidian short sword); xp wise, it's almost the same as the whip, just for strength (in Player Made Guides, Gonpost's guide says that the whip gives 65k xp/hour at bloodvelds, while the Toktz-Xil-Ak gives 64k), so I go with that combination. And I believe that the bonus stacks with the black mask, which makes it even more fun since I almost always train combat on slayer.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I can't remember exactly, but it use to be as fast as the whip, but weaker than it is now. Now it's stronger and more accurate, but as slower than longsword yet faster than battle axe.

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

I tend to most of my combat exp for slayer and just "get" the level. I will have times where I will race to them.

Nice ideas/methods guys, keep them coming =D>

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

For anyone saying ANYTHING other than pest control, your out of your mind.

It is the single fastest way to train any stat, whether you dharok at pc, use a scim at pc, or use the beserker necklace with and obby weapon at pc. Your gonna get more xp per hour at pc.

But aside from that, killing ankou, shades, or any other undead monster (you might want to try tarlins lair) with the salve ammy (e) for the 20% for increased experience for not only str, but attack and defense as well.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

full dharoks

barrows gloves

glory < fury

brezerker ring

w/e cape

at ape atoll.

super str and att potions

best str and att + melee protect prayers

@

ape atoll

=

160k-200k exp ... per... HOUR. thats me with 99 attack already i added the 160-200 because i was getting 200k while my m8 with 90 attack only got 160k or somwhere withtin the range. and this is also at 99 hp and i was between 5-10 hp fulltime.

(edit - :P those who called me pc product)