What Skills do you think are the most boring?

C0lt0nr0x

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farming only because of the number of hours it takes to grow trees

well that and firemaking

13zwenn.png

What Skill or Skills do u think are the most annoying,boring or just to damn long to level up? For me it would be,Herblore,Agility and farming. What about you????

In other words, Aggrivating?

People who say runecrafting is like watching paint dry are wrong. It's like watching dry paint to see if it gets any drier.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Herblore haven't really got into it yet as to be honest I haven't really gave it a proper go.

Farming is boring if you do it by itself so I Alch, Woodcutt,Fish etc while doing it and that makes it less boring.

Alching/Stringing is boring as if you're doing it you can't talk unless pausing which is annoying :wall:

I think that's it.

Runecrafting and Farming by far, the skills where you can't get constant Xp (ie need to walk back and forth to get Xp)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

farming only because of the number of hours it takes to grow trees

well that and firemaking

Takes about 5-10 minutes to plant 5 trees and 4 fruit trees and than tyou can do something else. You call that boring?

for me it's fishing, I hate it

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Runecrafting, agility, mining and fishing.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

For me, that'd be mining, runecrafting and hunter. Now, a small summary of angry sentences about why I think these 3 are hateful skills...

I don't know how people can actually LOVE runecrafting. Sure it may be the best moneymaking skill ever invented, but it's dead boring, even when you have people running essence for you. Back and forth, back and forth... thousands of times.

Hunter is another mindboggingly aggrivating skill. Oh joy, you trap a living breathing firecracker in a box, all the while trying to dodge other hunters in a small open area in which you can't find your own traps due to the fact that its literally a maze of laid traps. Those who got their hunter level maxed before the chinchompa-madness started, kudos to you, you managed to still stay sane. :roll:

And well, mining, thats just plainly ridiculous. Even though I'm only 4 levels away from being a some-thousandth rune miner out there, there's no motivation to train it, seeing as for every rune rock in a world, there's a dozen miners trying to get the ore. I wonder how the rock itself feels about that. I forgot to mention that mining is also an unfair skill, where if 2 people with different mining levels try to dig a rock at the same time, then in most cases the one with the lower level will get the ore first. Where's the logic in that... <.<

dontfearthereaper2.png

I forgot to mention that mining is also an unfair skill, where if 2 people with different mining levels try to dig a rock at the same time, then in most cases the one with the lower level will get the ore first. Where's the logic in that... <.<

Thats True

Runecrafting is drop dead boring.

Its agility without the fun obstacles.

Its also horriblely slow.

Herblore & Farming are the most agrivating.

Because getting the materials from scratch is really difficult and expensive to buy off people.

Also, they take over your bank space.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

personally i like runecrafting though i just got into it today lol i am not really a big fan of hunter however u can see that its my only non highscore skill as soon as sig updates anyway. farming isnt bad because u can alch at the same time and alching isnt bad cuz u can farm at the same time. really i only h8 fishing.

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png