if u could have a superpower, wat would it be?

amazizing333

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be able to turn invisible, stop time, and walk through walls, all at once.

*Cough* 8-)

EDIT: Yes, Telekinesis is spelt correctly.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I think a superpower would mean more bother than pleasure, but as a girl, I was a huge fan of Deanna Troy in Star Trek. I loved how she could read people's thoughts and emotions. By now, however, I've realised that being able to read people's minds probably isn't that much of a blessing. I'm insecure enough as it is without knowing people's opinions of me :D.

I want to do that trick that Goku does. The instant teleportation one! OH man, I'd use it for bad stuff, I'd rob banks and get rich! And I'd steal from the rich, buy food and bring it to the poor and hungry! And a villa of course, and I'd kidnap hot woman to have sexual intercouse with me!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I want to do that trick that Goku does. The instant teleportation one! OH man, I'd use it for bad stuff, I'd rob banks and get rich! And I'd steal from the rich, buy food and bring it to the poor and hungry! And a villa of course, and I'd kidnap hot woman to have sexual intercouse with me!

You get right on that Dann. :P

I'd like to fly at incredible speeds / invisibility. So yeah if I had to choose 2 powers those would be it. :lol:

None of this 'free money, free invisible' hacks stuff - I'd pick the ability to play any instrument/speak any language. That way, you have a constant avenue for money, a way to amuse yourself, a way to impress, if that's your thing, while being able to do something really, really cool.

None of this 'free money, free invisible' hacks stuff - I'd pick the ability to play any instrument/speak any language. That way, you have a constant avenue for money, a way to amuse yourself, a way to impress, if that's your thing, while being able to do something really, really cool.

Fine, I Want to fly/invisibility/play an instrument very well.

Because who the hell can resist an invisible guy playing the saxophone? I could also fly to different spots.

Anyone with two eyes would know why I'd want invisibility though. :oops: :-# O:)

That'd be pretty cool to use scientifically in my own opinion. Being able to travel at the speed of light at any given moment could open new gates for physics :-k .

Oy, I think weird -.- .

-

If I had a "power", I think it'd be the power to be able to draw/sketch/etc. perfectly. That'd be useful and pretty cool, especially since it would expand my communication choices vastly. No more having to explain a detailed image to someone, I could just sketch it up in 5 minutes :)>.

On second thought, I'd prefer Alchemy :-w . Drawing and sketching I can practice and learn, Alchemy.... hm :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

...I'd kidnap hot woman...

But what if I don't want to be kidnapped? :P

Hmm, a superpower. The invisibility thing doesn't do it for me really - I wouldn't want to invade someone's privacy like that.

Nadril, if you want to perv on someone, find someone who's willing - you don't have to do it in secret. As the saying goes: it's not what you know, it's who you know. ::'

I think I'm going to have to say that like Kayla, I'd like to be able to fly.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

power to control time, never be late or early, when your parents come home freeze time and hide the stuff and do the chores, get a gift on time, a tree, the money. list goes on!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

-defently mind reading, i've always sat there and though, hm, i wonder that guy over there is thinking right now

-for tests when i dont know the awnser a quick mind reading to get the awnser ::'

-didn't read the chapeter, mind the teacher

-game shows make it richer

the possibilties could be endless

btw controlled, i dont wanna hear everyones thought all at the same time, only when i feel like it, and i can choose who

legends2.jpg

Nadril, if you want to perv on someone, find someone who's willing - you don't have to do it in secret. As the saying goes: it's not what you know, it's who you know.

:lol: lol.

It was mostly a joke, it'd just be damn cool to be invisible at times =P.