Untradeable rares

24_7_ko

Not a good idea to make them tradeable because not many have them so that would lead into making them like 500Mil in price which will crash the RS economy

Lol your merely guessing on that, you really have no clue

But as someone said before they show how long youve been playing and that i dont think they ever intended on making them tradeable.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

They shouldn't. It shows how long you've been playing. No other thing can show that.

Well said, some things hould be tradeable but some dont

Things like these holiday items (not rares) are a good example of things which can't be bought and show some sort of runescape skill/experience. Other examples are Castle Wars Armour and Chompy hats which show you've played for a while and must have some knowledge about the game.

Non Tradables > Skill Capes and Phats

lanthuscg3.png

I don't think holiday items should be tradable. Sucks to be you if you don't got them and you could of.

But I always wanted a scythe.. :(

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

They shouldn't. It shows how long you've been playing. No other thing can show that.

^ What he said XD

yo-yo? the Christmas hats? marionettes? rubber chickens? zombie heads? ect...?

Anyway, you just want a ton of money, so no =;

^ What he said XD

yo-yo? the Christmas hats? marionettes? rubber chickens? zombie heads? ect...?

Anyway, you just want a ton of money, so no =;

They are also untradeable rares. (Well, if you call those rare... :P)

So those are just the same as bunny ears

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

I'd love to own a pair of both, but it wouldn't be fair for the players who were playing when they first came out, they're a sign of being a veteran. ( I suppose)
hmmm...a free 500-800m isn't fair?

800m!? What gave you that idea?!

I have a scythe, and I wouldn't want it to become tradable. I'd rather have an item that shows I've been playing for awhile than an easy 10m or so.

This topic is pointless, as they are never going to become tradable.

boeing2os2.png

Things like these holiday items (not rares) are a good example of things which can't be bought and show some sort of runescape skill/experience. Other examples are Castle Wars Armour and Chompy hats which show you've played for a while and must have some knowledge about the game.

Non Tradables > Skill Capes and Phats

Wouldn't skill capes also be included as non tradable items that you talk about? They show a knowledge of the game and how long you spent doing something.

I always wanted those items since i joined in July 06.

But I think it would be a big mistake. Once they make something untradeable it should stay thta way.

Just my dumb opinion.

BLOG:http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615694

it would never go to 800 mill unless one day they said any items u dont have in ur bank, on u or in ur POH are gone

and they are all tradeable

only a small percentage of [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] and ear owners woulld have it on them

I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Wish they had treated the emotes the same as the items <.<

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I think it would just be plain stupid of jagex to make any currently non-tradeable holiday items tradeable, you thought wilde ditch got people ranting, this would be suicide.

Only thing that i'd like changing about a few holiday items is the yo-yo, i'd prefer if it was wearable, and you didn't have to keep using it, just because it's hard to show your have it sometimes.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^