Maze rewards improved?

folmer_veeman

what i remember is that some time ago, rewards from the maze would be 50 chaos runes or 93 feathers. but what i noticed recently, is very good rewards, i got 100ish blood runes, 300ish death runes and 400ish chaos runes. what adds up to a lot more than 50 chaos runes or 93 feathers...

discuss :twisted:

(p.s. the rewards were ranging from 60% to 80%)

Headshotcatcher.png

i don't think it's possible to complete a maze in 80% and from my knowledge, maze rewards have always been good.

I usually average 65% with 70% happening if I do it perfect...

w4M8t.png

Best I have with maze is usually about 70-75% as I complete it without going the wrong way. I don't think 80%+ is possible (but hope to disprove this theory ::' ) I had hundreds of deaths and 1.4-1.5k iron arrows and a couple other things. It's by far the best random imo.

I have never been disappointed with the rewards from this random and don't remember ever getting things like a cabbage (lol) from it.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

i think it all just depends on your luck because in the past i had 4k iron arrows from it but recently i have been getting stuff like 4k feathers. so its just all about luck i guess. btw i always get 75% ish on it.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

I usually end it at 60-70% and get maybe... 100 deaths and 300 chaos (most recent) or 250 deaths, stuff like that. But a while back, I'd only get a couple hundred Bronze Arrows, or a couple thousand Feathers.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I recently got 1k chaos at 50-60% :shock:

Best I have with maze is usually about 70-75% as I complete it without going the wrong way. I don't think 80%+ is possible (but hope to disprove this theory ::' ) I had hundreds of deaths and 1.4-1.5k iron arrows and a couple other things. It's by far the best random imo.

I have never been disappointed with the rewards from this random and don't remember ever getting things like a cabbage (lol) from it.

It all depends where you spawn, so even 90% could be possible.

Best i've had is some arrows and chaos. But I havent had the maze recently so I wouldb't notice if the rewards got better. But I hope they did, I hate the maze. The first time I was there I couldbt see the doors :x

I've got it the last few days 2 times, and the rewards were really good. The last time I got at around 60%ish, and the reward was 400 chaos, 1.5k feathers and 800 iron arrows.

They should do more random events with rewards like that. :)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I got 130ish Deaths, 940 Iron arrows, and 300ish Chaos yesterday when I got the maze. The rewards are getting better though.

I remember the first time I did it, I finished with like 5% left 'cuz I had no idea what I was doing. :oops:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I've been getting a lot of mazes lately, and I would have toagree that the awards have improved. I have almost 1500 deaths and over 2k chaos from it in my bank (not from one maze though) as well as several thousand iron arrows, about 1k steel arrows, a few thousand feathers and several hundred coal.

NOTE: Everything that I listed was aquired from multiple runs through the maze with an average of about 65%.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

92% ftw?

i got like 3,2k feather and 500ÃÆÃâÃâøish chaos runes...

i love the maze <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

1st. 0% left (lol...i got lost :wink: ) 1.23k.

2nd. 76% left 500gp.

3rd. 77% left 10 earth runes.

None of them were very good imo. :P

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

My best time was 76, so it must be able to be done in 80, But yeah they have increased i got 300 deaths 100 coal and a few k iron arrows

best i have ever done is 78% thats with no lag and 100% run and going the right way 100% of the time.

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Guest Kickpointy

I got 81% once but I got really really lucky. I have never gotten higher than 81. I got 153 Bloods, 2k feather, and 564 Chaos. :thumbsup: