What Mobile do you have?

Value

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nokia 3120, I actually had to look it up, because I had no idea. Sorry if this is a measuring and comparing our sizes kind of topic, but I can't say I care for a second what kind of phone I have :D. It rings, I can send text messages with it and the battery is still fine.

325082-736.jpg

Motorola Razr (platinum)

I personally like it except it sucks when I can't call anyone at parties/dances because of the noise from the music and the people. It's impossible to hear sometimes.

A lot of teens where I live own one because we think it looks cool. Basically, I just text/call/play with ringtones on it.

Motorola%20V3%20GSM%20phone.jpg

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Sony Ericsson k750i

Worth every penny of it :D[hide]

682.jpg[/hide]

Same here, but don't you find the little joypad breaks so damn easily? It's the only bad thing I've ever found with Ericssons but it's a big one. Really frustrating.

The one I've got for four years now. I hardly use it and I coudl've gotten two different ones because the contract expired, but I'm too lazy. It's a Samsung C1000. I think that's what it's called.

I can't even find a picture on the internet of it anymore.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

LG%20CG225%20from%20Cingular%20Wireless.bmp

2030.jpg

not a big fan of this phone, not enough memory for phone # and pictures. Plus the front lid isn't an actual color screen so you can't see when you taking pictures of yourself. Also can't connect to computer to take the pics of the cell phone. Cingular sucks too btw.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

samsungblade.jpg

Serves me well, the flip action, and the turnable camera get a bit sticky though, but thats just from dirt as I'm a landscaper. The photos that it takes are fairly decent, alot of drunk vids on there.

Cons:

Having such a skinny phone = crap battery life, if I've been doing alot of calling or txting which is alot of the time (calling rates for mobile phones in NZ are crap!) with my job, usually only get about a day sometimes two out of it. And there is only 50megs of memory with no way to upgrade memory.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

sony ericsson k750i.

k750i-3.jpg

It's good. 2mp camera, up to 1gb memory card, mp3, radio, bluetooth, torch, video etc, just what I need for a decent price really.

logo.jpg

old-cell-4.jpg69db54d8-0f85-4382-93a4-fc0f44b45e08Large.jpg

Amazing, I know.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

^ Which in turn looks like a rip off of the first phone of that kind.

Wow. You call it a rip-off of the first communicator, which was, yes, also the frist side flip phone. I can't post a pic now, but if you want to Google it it's a Nokia 9110.

C2b6gs7.png